The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

about 13 inches.black of course and the guy was like 6 foot 5 and pure muscle.i am a GREAT cocksucker and have been able to deepthroat since before i could shave but it was literally too thick to jam down my throat. it was SOOO thick.But he still convinced me to take it in my ass lol i did not think it would fit but this man was the pussy whisperer. thats where i learned a can literally take ANY cock in my fuckhole. you just gotta want it and i always do

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I had a Black Dom who had a rather skinny but 10-11” cock that was training me for breath control. I had no problem going deep, but then I couldn’t breath, so he would test me for how how long I could keep it. He loved face fucking me, but loved fucking my ass even more. Out of all the times we got together, I think there was only 1 time I got to swallow him.

There was another time I was at an ABS and an older black guy had a 11+” dick that I was able to go deep on and swallow his cum. I really like when I can get a cock to go into my throat and most guys enjoy it. I have had my share(but never enough) of 8-10” long dicks that we’re just too thick to go down.

• Like 1

A lovely white guy that stayed  with me occasionally. He lived in a tent but was critical of the fake “will work for food” people. He read Western paperbacks and considered himself something of a cowboy.

anyway it was huge. He grabbed my head when he cummed and i did not have to swallow. I just made gurgling sounds. 

a little over 13 inches. it belonged to a huge beautiful black man at the bathhouse. really thick too. he was like 6 foot 7 and muscular.the kind of black man us pussyboy cumdumps dream of getting fucked by. it was so big I wasn't able to fit it in my throat and I can usually see-throat any guys cock, even really big ones.i mean. I've been sucking cock since I was 8 and could see-throat in grade school. he actually had to talk me into getting fucked by it cause I didn't think it would fit. but he slowly worked it into my ass and fucked me balls deep in the bathhouse darkroom on a fuckbench with a bunch of guys watching and taking turns in my mouth while he fucked me. when he was done he told me he shot a huge 7 day load in my ass. since then I have always been eager to take even the hugest cocks cause I know my sluthole can take any size. got fucked by that guy many times after that

• Like 1

2 black guys manhandled me 9 inches in my ass, I thought he was going to rip me in half, but he buried it in my ass while his partner throat fucked me with his fat 8" took him all the way. not by choice though.  I loved it,  both seeded my ass.

• Like 1

First dick I sucked was 9 but I beat that record with my first ltr and gifter. He is 10.5. It took a long time before I could deep throat him.  I have sucked men as big as him since. I can’t always deep throat. That is something you have to work up to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The biggest one I tried to suck was 13x8 back in 1997. I had met him online on AOL and he had warned me beforehand that most people he met would try to suck him or sit on him but none could get it in their mouth (or ass for that matter). I didn't believe he could be that large but when I showed up I was surprised to find he was being honest about his size. I tried to get the head of his dick in my mouth but it wouldn't fit. My jaw just didn't open that large. I ended up spending about a half hour jacking him off with both hands until he finally shot gobs of cum all over my face, which I quickly lapped up as fast as I could. I then came to realize that there is such a thing as "too large". At least by 1997 standards. Today it seems that people have managed to fit much larger things inside them than I had imagined possible.

The largest dick I've had since then has been 11x7 in my ass. Left me wrecked but loving every minute of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest subsam1512
4 minutes ago, Marriedbluecollar1 said:

About 9ins and really thick was able to get most of it in my throat 

nicely done.   Im sure he was happy