The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

Guest MikeySucksit

for me..9 big black delicious inches...also my first cock I sucked was maybe that big..at least 8 inches and he taught me to deepthroat...I was deepthroating after a couple tries and hve been ever since..I dont get to suck cock as often as I like nowdays so it takes me a couple minutes sometime to swallow the full cock...when I was sucking cock several times a week I could just take it ALL THE WAY on the first suck..i'm also a CUMWHORE...LOVE CUM so I take the CUMLOAD down my throat every time..I do let some shoot on my face to PROVE i'm taking the cumload..you can see in my pics and videos online..I'M A REAL BLACK COCK ADDICTED COCKSUCKING CUMJUNKIE...KEEP SUCKING

BLACKCOCKWORSHIP3

• 1 month later...

I met a Greek Guy in London, UK back in 1986 that had all of a 14.25"x 8"+ and he forced himself to the root down my throat. The fucker dislocated my jaw going into my throat and afterwards, I couldn't speak for nearly 3 weeks:()

post-47947-0-08095600-1452264519_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlowBoi

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest was from a throatfucker in New York, who had probably an honest 8 inched but the base was THICK! In addition to that it was curved, and his words he liked to fuck throat "like a real pussy" So that was a challenge. I took it all and afterwards as my throat was raw and mouth busted, I considered a career as a sword swallower! Plenty of gagging and drooling but was the best throat fuck I've had. I love deepthroating 

Any time you're back in NYC, I'll feed you this THICK 8" meat and you'll fucking love it!

• Upvote 1

11.5 inches, thick, circumcised black cock.

Buried my nose in his pubes on the first try. Been worshipping cock since I was a teen :)

Next biggest was 10 THICK uncut inches of Jamaican cock...took him balls deep too. And I always swallow the sweet mangoo :P

#WhatGagReflex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well,  I didn't have a tape measure handy,  but the biggest for me was attached to a hot Puerto Rican daddy who fucked me at a sex club in New York.   He held me down on a mattress and shoved what looked like 10 or 11 inches of uncut cock into my hungry, jockstrapped ass while other dudes were watching.   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few months ago I had several great sessions of throating a 9" and thick uncut cock. This was a true 9 incher.

The cock streched my mouth to the limit and at first I had much difficulty getting it maybe 6" or so down just because of it's girth!

Yes, I gagged a lot, but after about 5 sessions, I could get more down but still had 2 or 3 fingers worth of cock outside.

I failed, but truly enjoyed his taste and huge load of sweet 19 year old cum.

I loved that cock.

He said it was 10.5. I didn't measure but tend to believe him. It was fat even in proportion to its length! Big, perfectly-shaped mushroom head like a tennis ball! I couldn't get it in my mouth; all I could do was suck on it, lick on it, kiss it, worship it. But, oh, I loved suckin that big thing. I sucked him off in a dirty bookstore... I sucked him off in the park... I sucked him off in a mall restroom...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 6 months later...