The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Biggest is about 9 inches. I have a really bad gag reflex so can only get about 6 inches in my mouth. In any case I love focusing on the mushroom head (bigger the better) and have never had any complaints.

Edited by chie

I must have a narrow throat. Almost 8 uncut inches. Medium girth.

I did gag but it went done.

I tried to suck a buddy's cock.

He was huge and thick.

We were 69 and I could only get his cockhead in my mouth. We both came in each other's mouths.

I felt a little sad for him because I was sucking about 20% of horse cock.

I tried again...same results

I swallow a guy's 10 inch cock down to his balls quite often. He is a regular fuck bud and likes the way I swallow it. He has a narrow dick with a pointy head, so its easy to do.  Most of the time he fucks my ass with it and that feels real good too, like a warm probe exploring my guts.

My Ex had a 10 X 7, perfect fleshy cock that hung down, hard.

I used to lie on my back, on the bed, and he would straddle my chest, and pack that monster down my throat, until I had to come up for air.

I loved it...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The best I have had was a 9" cock that was the mythical "beer can" diameter.  I was in a good place...and relaxed and was able to let him really throat fuck me.  Once I learned to deep throat, I started enjoying feeling cum hit my throat and start running down to my gut....i find that very hot.

Trouble with most of the monster dicks is that my teeth seem to be an issue....try as much as I can, on some, there is just gonna be some teeth scraping....and that is not good.

I have had one cock....a true 12+ inch monster that I really could not do much with orally or with my ass.  I know that guy was really in a tough position---must guys say they want a monster dick...but few guys I know could have handled that one.  He was a size or two up from "oh wow" to "ain't no way".  I have often wondered if he found a partner that could take him.....for the man who could, it would be a wonderful experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Its owner said it was 10 & 1/2 inches. If he was exaggerating, it wasn't by much. Even more impressive? It was fat even in proportion to its length. I literally could not get my fingers around the base, and the perfect mushroom was like a tennis ball. All I could really do orally was lick it and admire it, but anally? I could sit on it and ride it cowgirl. I took it on multiple occasions and loved every fat inch of it. (Never got his name, though. God, I'm a whore.)

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Upvote 2

I can usually get a good 9" dick down my throat.  Over the years have seen some huge cocks though.  My friend in college "Big Dick Michael" as he was called, had to have close to 12".  HUGE fucking dick on a skinny white kid.  Like Randy was saying, you could lick it and have fun, but sucking it, all you could get the head and some of the cock, it was just so fucking big and thick.  The other was a black guy that once in a while you'll see pic of.  Good looking man, he's rock hard sitting with his arms flex and a dick that seems to almost go up to his face.  It is no photoshop.  I felt like a kid in a candy store sucking his dick.  It was just a monster.  Biggest dick I have ever seen in my life.  After he came, he told me that he never fully fuck anyone balls deep, male or female, he was that big.