Bottoms Forced To Cum Before Fucking

bbsam

Years ago I had that experience, too... I had to jerk off while I was sucking him and then he told me to cum on his cock. With my own cum as lube he shoved it in my ass and fucked me hard. Because I wasn't horny anymore at the beginning of the fuck it was hurting a lot more than normally... but after that experience I knew that I was a true bottom. I was able to take a cock at any time and enjoy it ;)

Nowadays I'm totally versatile and sometimes like to treat a bottom just like that :grin:

• Upvote 2

Guest bbbearlover1

I absolutely have the subs I deal with cum before I fuck them.  Not only do I enjoy watching them put on that show for me, but it frees their minds so that they can focus on their holes.  Again, I am talking about subs (I haven't played with a bottom in years).

• 3 years later...

I had a dom top fwb make me do this once. The problem was, it was damn near impossible to get fucked after, my prostate was so tender. I've been told that with a lot of practice -- toys -- you can train yourself to take a dick again even after cumming. Haven't embarked on that path yet, though I probably should as, outside of the stabbing pain, it was pretty damn hot to cum first before being fucked.

• Upvote 1

I have done this on a few occasions when my top has required it and as a sub bottom it's absolutely up to him when/if/how I cum.

I feel I give an even better, more dedicated fuck if I don't cum first though. I never touch my cock during sex as it's not important. Sometimes my top will want to suck me or wank my cock when we fuck if he gets off on it but I would never seek out attention for it or prioritise anything other than the dick inside my hole.

When it comes to my husband, he has never once touched my cock in all the years we've been together. From the first time we hooked up he made me answer the questions: 'How many cocks are there in this room and how many pussies?' Since then my cock has always been hidden away in a jock or other assless underwear whenever we have sex. It's so much better that way because it removes any question of when I cum or whether I'm focused on him. My ass/pussy is my sex organ now and not my cock and all my focus inevitably goes on that and the man filling it. It just makes my sub bottom instinct to help him get off as hard as possible that much stronger.

• Upvote 1

I'd like to be fucked by a top like that. I never really jack off or ejaculate while having sex. He usually strokes me for a bit while fucking me from behind while feeling the front of my body, but that's about it. 

If I'm on crystal, then I'd be a disappointment for a top like that. 

Guest KptNLine

I have done this in the past - when my husband and I were first exploring chastity and before I became locked 24/7, part of the process to getting me to that point was training me to think of my hole as my primary sex organ instead of my cock. One of the ways to train yourself to this point is to allow yourself to feel pleasure from having your ass stimulated, while simultaneously using your cock to create less enjoyable or unpleasant sensations. One of the things we would do in the beginning was to use my cock to edge me to a ruined orgasm, for example, and when I was allowed a pleasurable orgasm, it would be from anal with no cock stimulation. This was another thing we tried - being forced to cum before you get fucked makes your hole tight, your prostate super sensitive and the fuck itself downright painful. So I would find myself being edged and begging not to cum, with my husband telling me, "You can cum now and then get fucked, or you can get fucked now and not cum at all." It was so easy to make the decision to not cum, and then enjoy the sensations that accompany an amazing fuck. I think any bottom would rather an enjoy a fuck and not cum rather than cum only to have to endure a painful fuck - so this is a good way to train yourself away from needing to cum, if that's something you're into.

Very interesting. I never care for the bottom’s orgasm. I dont think is relevant or even a good idea for me to concern myself with his pleasure. He is there to be used, abused and bred. Why would it matter if he cums or not? His hard clit in the way would actually annoy me.  Nothing like a limp submissive bottom

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm very much a sub bottom, and it's only important that I have an orgasm if the Top desires it. I don't really care that much for myself whether I have one; my personal gratification comes from feeling the cock breeding me and knowing that another man has chosen me to exercise his dominance. I love helping other men feel that kind of pleasure, and feeling the power in them when they do it, and seeing the glow in them after they cum in me.

My former master went to considerable lengths to change the way my mind deals with orgasm. He wanted to see what would happen if he confused the ecstatic pleasure that comes from orgasm with negative feelings that would make me not want to cum, yet feel unable to resist it anyway. He used Pavlovian training techniques as well as electro and suggestibility technique, sometimes causing me to feel terrible pain just as I would shoot. Eventually he was able to train me to cum on command without ejaculating, and would just say, "Cum" over and over until I begged him to stop. He wouldn't, and even those dry orgasms became hell. Later on, a really good hypnotist used this trick to make me shoot hands-free. (You'd  think that having an orgasm any time anyone said or typed "cum for me" would be fun, but you'd be wrong. Strangers do it to me all the time now. Because of my master, I cum for strangers on demand. Well, I guess that's not a bad thing.)

The upshot of all this is that I don't even think about whether or not I'm going to cum now if I'm with a Top. I just know that if he demands that I orgasm, I'm going to do it whether I want to or not. I call that a win-win.

• Like 2

My ex would never allow me to have an erection while I was being fucked and he taught me to get fucked after cumming. He would make me cum and use my cum as lube before he or other tops fucked me. I was often caged - especially during gangbangs so I could not get an erection. I was taught to concentrate totally on the pleasure of my top and to surrender totally to tops for their use. My pleasure was their cock and seed in me. I have long since stopped worrying about my own orgasm for me it is all about the top, nd being the best subservient bottom I can be for every man who fucks me

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:14 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

Very interesting. I never care for the bottom’s orgasm. I dont think is relevant or even a good idea for me to concern myself with his pleasure. He is there to be used, abused and bred. Why would it matter if he cums or not? His hard clit in the way would actually annoy me.  Nothing like a limp submissive bottom

exactly and that is exactly the way cumpigs and true bottoms want to be treated. 

Generally prefer a top who doesn't care about my orgasm at all--he's just chasing his own. I can vouch for Rotz's experience, too though. Being fucked by a top who can make me cum means he can fuck me as long as he wants to in bed. It might hurt and I might regret it at the time, but it's worth it for the opportunity to take a dick in the way that pleases the top the most. Never had a man demand to fuck me after I had cum in order to be in it entirely for me but now considering it...