Don't Get A Hard On !

Its Saturday afternoon and I'm bored so I decide to go to the ymca for a workout. Haven't been there in while but decided I better use it before my membership expires. I walk in and it's pretty dead. Only one other older man working out in the weight room. I'm still a young guy , only 19 and still very slim and twinky. This older man must have been in his 50's , stocky and muscular. Obviously very strong. I started to work out and got on the bench to do some bench presses. Of course I only put 40 pounds on the bar !  but I didn't want to strain myself or get stuck with a bar on my chest ! As I'm pumping the older man comes over and say's " Hey , let me help , I'll be your spotter ! "  I said " sure "  As I'm laying there he stands over me and I can see up his shorts.. He's commando and he has a really big dick. At 19 I'm still a little confused (denial) about my sexuality but knew I was attracted to cock.  I couldn't help but look at his big cock. I think he spotted me looking. Next thing I know as I'm pumping my 40 lbs I can feel my cock getting a hard on. I'm sure he must have noticed.  I finished up my workout and thanked the man helping me . I decided to hit the showers. The older man was already in the shower. I kept thinking to myself , don't get a hard on ! Don't look at his cock !"  At first I was fine , no hard on , I walk into the opposite side and turned on the shower.. My little twinky ass was facing him as I did my best to just take a shower and not look at around his big cock so I wouldn't get a hard on. But as I showered I couldn't help but get aroused knowing he man across the shower had a big yummy looking cock.. I got a hard on anyway , though I tried my best not to. I'm showering trying to get my cock down but I couldn't help it , I had hard on and it wasn't coming down.. I tried not to let him see it by not facing his way.. 

The man says from across the shower " you sure do have a cute ass"   I couldn't believe what I just heard..  I turn my head around keeping my hard on out of view and there he was with a big hard on.. I couldn't help but look.. He grabs his big cock and strokes it while I'm looking..  My cock is frozen hard so I give in and I turn around and expose my hard on.. Man says " anytime I see a cute little twink with a hard on looking at my big cock it only means one thing "  I said nothing .. The man walks toward me , his big cock ,  hard as hell , was coming at me swinging back and forth with each step.. I was froze in a trance staring at this big cock coming at me .. he commands to me my knees and I obeyed. I was to be dominated and I let it happen..  The man say's " you ever suck a poz cock ?"  I said nothing .. I had often masturbated fantasizing  about sucking and fucking big poz cock while reading stories on the breeding zone. My fantasies were coming true and I liked it.  He guides his big poz cock toward my lips in a seductive manner guiding it across my lips , I didn't even hesitate as I wrapped my lips around his big poz cock and began to swirl my tongue over the head.. He say's " oh yeah , suck it good boy!" 

" I knew you were a little gay twink boy minute I saw you." as he now has my head and is slowly mouth fucking me.. It wasn't long before I got my first taste of his poz precum.. My cock is ridged hard .. it was then I knew I was a gay sub twink and there was no turning back. I just needed a dominate top man to make me come to the realization that I'm a bottom boy..  

Suddenly another man walks into the shower while I'm sucking cock.. I was embarrassed but he held my head and made me suck it.. Apparently they knew each other. He was another older man with a big cock.. The man say's " Hi Kevin , I got a little twink boy to share ! " Kevin says " Hi Bob , I see!"  Next thing I know Kevin has a big hard on and is also standing over me stroking his cock.. I reached up and grabbed his cock while still sucking off Bob's big cock.. I switch over to Kevin's big poz cock !   Kevin says " Oh yeah , your good little cocksucker , you like that big poz dick don't you boy !"  I found myself sucking off two poz men.. My cock was extremely hard and started dripping precum   ..  Bob says to Kevin " lets take our boy back to the conversion room".. I knew what that meant .. I was nervous but I let it happen , I deserved to be pozzed for going with these guys.. My cock stayed ridged hard as I was led back to the conversion room.. It was a small room with a couch.  Bob laid back on the couch and ordered me to suck his big poz cock.. As I sucked Bob , Kevin moved in behind me.. Soon I felt his big poz cock rubbing my ass crack..

Kevin kept rubbing his big poz cock back and forth across my ass crack  . it felt really good , he made me want it !

Kevin slowly worked his big cock head in my ass.. Kevin say's " your a tight little twink !"  It started to become hard to concentrate on sucking Bob's big cock while Kevin was head fucking me.. he kept slipping the head in and out.. his precum kept making it slicker.. soon kevin was able to drive it in balls deep.. Kevin says " yeah boy , take all that dick !" " Don't worry boy this won't take long , I'll cum in your tight hole in no time !"  Kevin grabs my hips and keeps it deep for a minute then starts to pound my ass .

Only took a few minutes of pumping me deep inside my ass before he unleashed his poz load ..  I could feel his cock twitching as he pulsated his poz load one squirt at a time deep in my ass.. I had just took my first injection of poz cum.. 

Kevin pulls out and say's " your turn Bob , come get some of this tight ass !"

Bob put me on my back on the edge of the couch and spread my legs , his big poz cock slipped right in as my ass that was dripping cum .. Bob's started pounding me  ..

Bob say's " oh yeah , you got a nice tight hole !   I'm fixin to drop a huge load in your ass !"  Bob was fucking the shit out of me.. I just continually moaned as Bob pounded my prostate.. Soon Bob made me cum without even touching my cock.. I shot my load all over my stomach !

My cumming made  Bob's big cock swell and Bob could no longer control his urge to cum deep in my ass.. As I cummed Bob lets out a loud grunt as he lets loose his first shot of poz cum deep in my ass.. We were cumming at the same time,  I must have shot a dozen squirts of semen with each stroke deep in my ass .. Bob seemed to cum for over a minute ! He made sure I took it all his poz load..  The conversion was complete .. Within 4 weeks I had "the poz flu".. I was now a tribe member..

567151-sexy-gay-in-this-awesome-animated-picture.gif

290655-hot-animated-picture-with-a-gorgeous-gay.gif

1510862-superb-gay-in-a-awesome-anal-animated-photo.gif

559434-big-dick-banger.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

• 2 years later...

This story makes me wish I'd gone to the gym more when I was a younger. Didn't know about HIV then, so probably would have been pozzed by some older guy who got off on how stupid I was for not asking about status before letting him breed me rough and raw.

... And now I want to go to the gym. ????