Its All About Armpits

kinkybb

Hi guys,

as armpits lover here , i would love to hear and share your opinion.

do you like armpits bushy ( hair coming out of sides)? hairy normal ? shaved?

and as for smells,  u like them fresh sweaty? deo? natural? stinky? ripe? unwashed?

when i see guy raising is hands up and reveal hairy armpits i get super turned on .

i love when guy see my armpits and just sniff it and push his tongue deep in for long time.

love to hear your fav and stories.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I love pits hairy and bushy especially if they have their arms down and you can still see the hair. I prefer smelly, ripe, but absolutely no deodorant (yuk). The hairier the better it is a total turn on that makes me just want to nuzzle up in them and eat them.

• Upvote 4

I agree---pits can be better than poppers.  I often get a guy in the sling and restrain his arms above his head.  Then I can tongue and chew on his pits for a long time.  The more hair the better.  No deodorant.  Start fresh from the shower and let me make them reek from the exertion of our fucking.  I also tend to piss on the pit and lick them clean...always sharing the taste on my tongue with the man of the moment...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3