Its All About Armpits

kinkybb

Love burying my face in a sweaty ripe stinking pair of hairy bushy man pits. Licking them clean, getting the man's stink all over my face and up in my goatee and then making out with him. Both of us sharing his scent. Can never be too ripe or stinky for me, never wear deodorant myself so I can sniff my own while I beat off. 

• Like 1

my husband doesn't use deodorant and he works in the yard all day. When I come home from work I love to smell and taste his hairy pits. Nothing smells better nor tastes as good not even than his hairy smelly balls and ass.  His pit odor gives me an instant hard on and always lead to some incredible love making. 

• Like 2

OH HELL YES.  Ripe sweaty hairy pits (and crotch/hole) always get my cock rock hard and precumming in no time flat.  Never wear underwear or use deodorant except for work meetings so I’m always perving on my own pits and crotch, which get stronger and muskier as the day goes on.  If I’m partying the T sweat coming from my pits and crotch gets so strong I smell like a homeless junkie - turns me on like a switch but it can be way too much for a lot of guys.  Anyhow it doesn’t matter if it’s my own pits or another pig’s, the rush I get from them is better than any buzz I’ve ever gotten from poppers.  I can bury my face in a man’s ripe hairy pits and chow down on them for days - the scent can never be too strong for me...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have one fuckbud who always shows up at least 3 days unshowered with no deodorant. I love burying my tongue and face in his ripe hairy pits and stinking fuck hole. Was here last night fucked his first load deep into my hungry hole. Fed me his second load, I spit it out in his nasty pit, he shoved my face in it and I still have his cum and stink on my face today.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Armpits are DEFINITELY a fetish for me, but only if they are SUPER hairy.  Like so much hair that you can't even see the skin.  Even better if there is so much armpit hair that it connects to the chest hair.  I could lick and smell them for hours.  Especially if there is fresh sweat so his natural smell comes through.

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Armpits are DEFINITELY a fetish for me, but only if they are SUPER hairy.  Like so much hair that you can't even see the skin.  Even better if there is so much armpit hair that it connects to the chest hair.  I could lick and smell them for hours.  Especially if there is fresh sweat so his natural smell comes through.

You know I'm gonna jump on this post slut-boy, an Alpha's furry pits are a manly thing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

You know I'm gonna jump on this post slut-boy, an Alpha's furry pits are a manly thing.

I can't get enough.  I want to bury myself in yours, you know that though.