Getting To Know Miss Tina

nipplepigny1

I was at the bath house a few days ago. this guy named Angelo came into my room and I started to suck him and asked him if he remembered me - a couple of weeks ago we had hooked up and he shotgunned me a few times - it was the only time I had ever messed with tina - he said yes and asked if I wanted to go to his room and smoke a little, and my heart pounding, I said Yes

when we got there, I noticed that he was wearing a rubber, walking around the bath house. I asked him what that was about and he says he precums too much (as if there could be such a thing). See? he said - there was a little puddle of precum in the reservoir tip - I took it from him and put my tongue in the rubber to lap up the precum - it was delicious and that really turned him on

he lit a bowl and I took a hit, my heart racing at what I was doing. I played with his nipples, like he asked and then sucked on his big uncut dick - it was great. over the next half hour, I took 4 hits - I was still scared and didn't know what would be too much for my first time. He suggested a booty bump, but I didn't want to do too much my first time- yeah, I'm a pussy - he fucked me a little sans rubber but didn't cum until I had him in my mouth - and that tasted better than his precum - 

So I went walking around, I didn't feel especially horny, as I am told that so many people do after tina- but I guess I must have been, as I did get fucked by 3 other guys, which is a lot for me - one of them was named Tao- this short handsome guy, and when I got his towel off, CHRIST - may have been the biggest dick I had ever seen - probably 10 inches! I thought to myself, it's a shame I would never be able to take that, because I am so tight (I have only recently been getting fucked/barebacking), but I did start sucking him, and to my surprise - right to the root - suddenly my throat was loosened up in a way that poppers could never open me up. I could tell that he was very pleased by my deep throating, so I did something crazy (for me). I asked him to fuck me with that huge cock

I had greased up already, as my plan in going there for the evening was to stop being such a wuss and to take a bunch of dicks, and he slid right in - it was glorious - he impaled me on that huge dick and fucked me for 10 minutes - I could feel that dick going in deeper than anyone had ever gone - it felt like he was fucking my SOUL. 

after 10 minutes, much to my regret, he announced he did not want to cum, so he took off, but I am still thrilled and surprised and amazed and happy at how much easier it was to get fucked than I usually am.

I can't describe how it felt to finally throw off the shackles I had imposed on myself and really enjoy myself for the first time in forever. I don't know how much of that was the tina or maybe I was just ready.

so Angelo has brought me from shot gunning to smoking, but I think I am going to stop there - I don't want this to be a habit - but maybe I'll booty bump just ONCE and then stop

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

• 1 month later...

So I used again...

I was back in the bath house, saw this good looking guy with a great chest and started blowing him, hoping to get him to fuck me. He had a hard time staying hard and blamed it on the crystal, so I mentioned that I had just started using it and had only done it a couple of times. He offered me some and we smoked a bit - he shotgunned me several times and I took half a dozen pulls off the pipe. I told him I was a little wary of doing too much and he assured me I was okay and gave me a little more.

We messed around a little more, trading blow jobs and working each other's nipples, then parted ways. He never did get to fuck me, but I hope the next time he can. He seems like a filthy guy, and I gave him my number. Really hope to hear from him.

I greased up my ass and stood in front of my room with my towel over my junk, which is usually 8 inches, but not that night, This hot, dark skinned guy with a nice chest walked by - we exchanged looks and I backed into the room and he followed me. I blew him for a couple of minutes - he had a nice size dick and a tight foreskin. I laid down on the bed and asked him to fuck me. He entered me sort of slowly, but soon was pounding away. We were kissing as he unloaded in me, and I collapsed on the bed. He was concerned that I didn't cum and asked me how I wanted to cum. I told him that I came almost as soon as he started fucking me, but didn't want to stop him, as I wanted his load.

When he left, I stood outside the room again and this skinny, short young black guy walked by. We locked eyes as he walked past me. I felt him come up behind me and caress my ass, sliding a finger into my slippery, loosened hole - ALWAYS wanted a guy to do that! It's like I'm just some fucking object he can do whatever he wants to!

We went into my room and I sat on the bed to blow him and when the towel came off, I got a big surprise - a VERY nice sized dick - probably around 9 inches. I blew him for a few minutes and then laid down on my side, which is my most comfortable position to start iinl He fucked me like that for a littlw while, then laid me on my back and climbed on top of me and fed my ass his cock - very nice - he went DEEP.

He finally laid down on his back and sort of pulled me on top of him, without ever taking his dick out of my ass. I sat on his cock and he went all in - you know when you feel that ache in your lower belly, when the guy goes really far in? It was a glorious, dull ache. He thrust all the way in, hitting all the right spots, and unloaded me. It was an excellent night.

Believe it or not, I haven't let that many guys come in me - probably less than a dozen and NEVER two in one night. I always found getting fucked a little uncomfortable. But it is MUCH better bare, and especially those few times I tried Tina - it really loosens me up and drops my inhibitions. Getting loads is a new experience, and I fucking love it.

I am going down to DC in January (I live in NYC) for a few nights and hope to find someone who can help me get a little fucked up so I can collect a whole lot more than two loads! Hope to have another story for you then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...