Surprise Bondage Pig At A Hotel On Business

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

I posted an add on craigslist that i was in town looking to bottom. I mentioned the hotel in the Chicago area. As time passed I got lots of replies and one stood out. He was young and hot with a nice cock.

We chatted and I was thinking god i need his cock in me. I gave him my room number and said the door would be unlock and I would be on the bed naked laying face down.

The funny thing is as a was on the bed time passed and I said hell this guy will not show. I was getting sleepy and forgot my door was not shut all the way. I feel asleep and was in a deep sleep as I did not hear anyone enter my room.

The next thing I know is I am awoke by the lights being turned on and four guys grab my arms and legs one on each. The restraints where already hooked up to the bed by these guys and now to my arms and legs.

I heard voice hey bitch I bet you thought I would not show. Well I had to get some friends to come to. I counted 7 guys. Then one comes in with a big suitcase, oh no what is in their. Well I see him open it and their is a big camera and a computer system. I hear what is the wifi password bitch and I tell them.

I am now tied face down with a rag of poppers place at my face. I ask what is all this for and they say bitch you will be a star tonight. I said what they said we are running streaming video over the internet of what we are doing plus your location and room number.

I say what the hell and struggle as the poppers cloths is held over my face. I feel so light headed and like I am floating limp with no control of my body. Cocks are all around me smallest was 8". They all had a arm band with a number took my hand and said pick one. That would be the first guy to use me and so on until all 8 had.

With each one I felt my ass get penetrated but little pain for their size I was so poppers up. The first guy said now bitch you will get bread and tell all 8 of us something different to beg for our cum.

1. Give me your load

2. Make me your bitch

3. Give me your black babies

4. Tear my hole up

5. Breed me balls deep

6. Fuck my pussy I love being a slut

7. Make me your dirty faggot fuck hole

8. I love your cock in my sloppy hole breed me

We fucked for hours and I was breaded by 8 guys up the ass and my ass was in so much pain. The guys said now bitch you will be stuck in bed till we come back in the morning to get the camera and take you out of restraints. Then I hear a guy pick up my phone he calls the room service number and says tell Vince we need a big bratwurst in room XXX.

Everyone leaves and I fall asleep in comes room service they left the door open. The guy says what the hell is going on and wakes me. Oh shit an employee found me. He says Mr. You have to give me some or I tell my manger about the faggot in room XXX.

He then pulls down his pants and says you want this. I see a cock hard and about 12" long and 4" across, what the fuck I can not take that ok then I will call management. I said oh god no I have the room on a corporate card. He says you will take it then. With all the cum he slides in easy but he is so big it hurts so good, he says wow he loves a cum filled ass.

He pumps me for an hour and then says boi your gonna get my load. I took it all and he said thank you for letting them all have me now they can all get into the frat.

The video was broadcast but also a copy was made for the frat house to watch. I said ok let me see it. He said nope we show tomorrow and u show up at the house and you will have to fetch the video from a sling to get my face cut out.

I showed up and the next day had to get fucked 5 more times buy cocks then I was told it is fisting time. They took turns fisting me then I was let go to go home.

My hole was blowed out for weeks.