Tampa, Florida

Guest apollobchbttm

Shit, I visited my brother in Winter Haven, went to Fantasy World on a late Wednesday night, and got gang fucked by 5 BBCs in the last booth, around the corner in the back.

I'm a very muscular guy, shave my chest, ass, cock, and balls...

Been told by many woman I'm hot, too bad for them I love cock more then they do! lol

It first started with me in the last booth, door clocked but unlocked, setting on that bench stroking my cock, and the gloryhole opened, after checking me out a while, a huge BBC came through the hole, and I about jumped off that bench. As I was sucking this guy's cock, the door opened, it was anot her black guy, I reached back, and started fingering my ass.

Then next thing I knew there was like 3 or 4 black guys in the booth waiting for their turn to bust a nut in my ass, and they all were BBCs... They all took turns fucking me and they all filled my ass with seed one after the other....

Yeah I'm moving to Tampa now... lol

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In Gulfport/So. St. Pete.

Love to get fucked by one or more bb dudes.  Partner (Bottom also) and I are available most day/nights.  Any dude want to drop a load in me?  Hit me up.

Edited by ChicagoJoPig
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...