Two Fat Cocks Down The Streets

Guest blackseed650

Guest blackseed650

Got an hook-up on craiglist last night. Lived three streets down from me. So I stop by to meet two nice guys with fat, manly cocks. One gentleman call Mike had the biggest cock out of the two. Mike was an Latin hard body with an thick, long shaft on his cock. Theo was stud #2. He had a nice build, but the meat he had between his leg was an Irish snake with an ass opening mushroom head. Mike and Theo are both married and want a down ass bottom bitch to seed. They get me naked. Theo plays with my hole. Do things like tongue kissing my pretty hole,  working fingers, splitting and spanking while saying nasty things. Mike grabbed my head  and put his cock head in my mouth. Mike makes me take all of this cock. Mike wants to go first , a quick pump & dump before he had to meet his partner. Since Theo wanted to enjoy me. He let Mike abuse me first and seeded me quick style. Theo said he had never had black ass before. I told him to fuck me like any other bottom that he make slut. I grab his cock and slobb down on it like a hungry slut. The dick sucking class I ran on his cock got him hard. He know I'm down to fuck. He fucked me face down, ass up for his first load. Rode his cock for the second load. Then on my back, legs spread, ankles in the air with Theo's Irish hammer pounding me. No love in his eyes, no mercy in his stroke, just lust in his cock & balls.  Theo's partner made him wear condoms..  No raw sex or breeding allowed.  Since Theo was enjoying the pleasures raw sex and then seeding me. He know that him cheating on his spouse was not going to be an one time thing.  Theo was going to have to make time for black ass. Especially since I take it raw and willing to take his seamen. Theo ended up putting four loads in me. Theo and I got dressed then said goodbye to each other. As I walked, Mike and I ran into each other on the street. I let him know how his friend take advantage of my hole and  how I wanted more man DNA inside me. He smiles and knows that his hard cock should feed my open hole.

• 2 weeks later...