Addicted To Black Meat

ender84

Last summer I had planned out my vacation so I could go to Atlanta for  4 day weekend. I'd booked a room at the Cheshire Bridge Inn, essentially an open air bath house disguised as a very sleazy motel. I'd contacted 6 horse dicked black studs, none of them under 9", 4 of whom were dealers. I was very upfront, told them that if/when I was slammed I'd be an insatiable pussy for black horse cock. They all told me that when I got together with them I wouldn't have to pay for tina, but I would have to earn it by letting between 4-6 of their equally hung buddies fuck me. If I could get through all of them I wouldn't have to pay, but if I couldn't, I'd have to pay for everything. I also told them I'd never told anyone it was too big...yet. When I told them about my SF buddy they snickered "You t'ink DAT big, whi boy? Dayum , you got a lot to learn". I told them I've always appreciated a learning experience:) Had to cancel at the last minute; my car developed a serious mechanical problem and needed a very big repair, which took all the money I was going to use for drugs and vacation. We were all very disappointed..

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest bbffassslut

I lost my virginity to big black cock.  I didn't party then though I do now.  When ever there is opportunity I always let black cock use me.

• 2 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/25/2017 at 12:14 AM, atlpigbttm said:

Big black cock is the best and there is a lot of it here in Atlanta!

Is this still the current situaTion?

• 4 years later...