How Many Married Men Are Here?

I have been married to the same woman for a very long time. She knows I am bi, in fact it was a fantasy of hers to watch me get fucked. We have been swingers for over 12 years, playing with bi men for the last 3. Ever since I experienced my first cock I have been addicted, going to bath houses and meeting guys online behind her back, taking as many loads as possible. She is very open but not into hooking up every weekend and also very very picky with guys that she is willing to let hook up with us. Me on the other hand wants cock 24/7 and am far less picky.

Am I a terrible person for doing this? Being a total bottom just feels so right and I don't want to stop!

How many others here are like me?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

:)Me for sure.  I am bi and married for a long time now.  Love being a bottom cum dump and take all I can get in me and definitely want it BB.  My biggest problem is wife who is totally straight assed and doesn't know about my other side and wouild kill if she knew. LOL  Cause a lot of problems anyway.  Love to get loads in my ass and would take several daily if I could.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Married for 28 years but love getting fucked and bred. She knows I'm bi and that I occasionally hook up with guys. While I'm on PrEP, the worry of passing on other STI's keeps my inner pig on a leash. It's hard, though! It's just a matter of time before the leash breaks.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was married when I first joined this site. Exactly like you. I took loads from adult bookstores, bath houses, online sites much like i do now. I guess I got lucky by not catching anything and passing it on to her. I even used to push loads out of my hole onto my finger and fuck her with other guys cum. I'm single now and a total cumdump bottom slut. I still fuck women, a lot. But getting dick is so easy and i truly believe that cum is addicting to certain perverts such as myself.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I am single and gay. What I have found out is that there is a huge number of married guys who like to fuck an ass. All I have been with tell me that their wives will not let them fuck them in the ass. Also I have a few couples who want to watch their husbands fuck a man.

I should also say that a huge majority love to fuck bareback and want to unload in my ass

Placed an ad on Craig's list last weekend. Married guy responded and sounded real. Said he would bottom. He asked if I had lube, nothing about condoms or safe sex. When he came over there was no ring, but there was a clear tan line on his finger. After some mutual sucking he said he wanted to get fucked. So in it went, he was pleased to take my load.

• 5 months later...

Married and my wife doesn't know she would also kill me, l love to be a slutty BB bitch by sucking cock and being fucked deep, l haven't taken any loads for about 7 yrs but the craving is getting too much l may need to be bred very soon

Married 12 years and a bb top through and through. I fuck guys because it's fun and easy sex and I fuck bb because my cock is used to it from fucking wife raw so I can't experience much pleasure from my covered cock. Plus I enjoy the exchange of semen from my body into my bottom's hole. Fuck my stable of regulars all the time, probably 5-7x a week. When I travel for work I try to fuck 3 guys a day. One in the morning, one right after work & another before bed. Almost always bb. STI's are a concern and I've gotten my fair share but wife and I don't fuck that much anymore since having kids.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest SubAssNH

Married but have never played.  Just nursed a lingering fantasy of being dominated and fucked.  Wife would totally not be into it,  but at a recent sex toy party the hostess put the bug in the gal's ears about the "male g spot."

• 1 month later...
Guest 120DaysofSodom

Was with my former partner for 8 years. Been with my current partner for 4. And I just sucked a cock in a car while my boyfriends sleeping.

Gotta do what you gotta do man.