Mal 2015 - Who's Going?

I am  missing a lot of the gay genes, which I guess is why I crave DNA form other men-- but if there  happens to be a guy on here  loaded with the creativity gene, we should come up with a simple but identifiable marking for  our doors, so other BZ guys can  spot it and  as word gets out,  sperm donors  can find  our  rooms and open holes and use  them-  in my head something  basic and very easy for all of us to  bring - and something that the hotel staff would not be  prone to remove. I have  several  door hangers- like the Do Not Disturb type the hotels use for the maids-  with  Bottom inside please disturb-- but they tend to get pulled off the door by the roamers, or they fall off. I was thinking something more basic- like a colored sheet of  8 1/2 x 11 paper folded over the top of the door, or____  ( see, I really DON"T have that creativity gene LOL)

• 2 weeks later...

Am definitely going.  Jan 15 - 19th.  Staying in host hotel.  For images of me check out my tumblr blog.  nchotbttm

Send me a note through BBRT (nchotbttm).  Would love to host a piggy group in the hotel in full leather gear.  Hoping to have sling, popper play, etc.

post-38898-0-31358000-1418274123_thumb.jpg

Just tossing this out  in the  outside chance-- work delayed  our vacation 2015  bidding  till just  5 days ago, and when I  finally  got my vacation weeks all bid, awarded  etc-  anyway- of course, when I  went on to book  the room, the hotel has  booked out-- so if anyone booked, and now your plans are  upside down and you  need to  get rid of your reservation ( and recoup your 1st night  deposit) get in touch either  here  or  at my BBRT  contact info at the bottom of my posts- -until then, you know I will be wearing out the keyboard trying for  the luck of checking the leatherweekend site/hotel booking link for that  room that  returns to inventory! I know CODDEDC is  blocking rooms across the street, but I really want to be in the host hotel

Definitely attending and staying in host hotel.  Looking forward to taking several loads and dropping a few as well.  Fun, energetic, adventurous these are words that would describe me and what I am looking to do. Staying in host hotel and bringing sling with me.  My first MAL so hoping some guys can show me the ropes and make my first MAL a fun trip!

http://my.barebackrt.com/nchotbttm

Edited by spunkluvr

spunkluvr, it sounds like you'll be showing US how its done!  definitely looking forward to MAL this year my hole and uncut cock cant wait! always looking for playmates. feel free to slip into me, force me down on your meat or suck in me any time!  i'm easy!

• Upvote 1

Hey Men!!  Just got a  late Christmas Present-- tapped the  MAL   web page, then the book a room , and lo and behold-- I just NAILED a room --30 Dec !!!!!  So ballsdeep-- save a load  for me-- and if you may be too busy to deposit it directly, I am always down for  you dropping a frozen cum cube into my gape as you  pass by the room

NOW-- we really need to  come up with something the hotel or roaming party boys won't rip down/off the door to  mark the room as a breeding zone room-- just tossing this out as an idea- the bulls eye design from Target is readily available in  print ads, online, and off their plastic bags-- what if we were to  use  the bullseye  and tape it onto a  stiff piece of  file folder type cardboard- the idea being the cardboard could  slip over the top of the door and even be secured inside the room, with the bulls eye hanging out to the hall-  could even mark top or  bottom under it, I suppose...

• Upvote 2