Mal 2015 - Who's Going?

Anyone going to MAL 2015 and looking for a roommate for the host hotel? Willing to pitch in on the room with cash in hand. I am a laid back sub bottom that likes to get piggie. I am willing to crash on the floor. Anyone willing to help point a lost piggie in the direction of the fun would be lovely. If interested send me a note.

​I'll be there.... could't get a room at the host hotel so I'll be at the Liaison Capitol Hotel right across the street. Hopefully a lot of tops will make it across the street to breed my ass. Email me directly at bbbradstevens@gmail.com to make plans to hook up.

post-38600-0-85382200-1420326488_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hey  guys- 1 week till MAL - and  I have been piddling around with that idea of  a Breeding Zone/BBRT  identifying  sign for all of  us pigs looking  for breeders-- I at first thought I could  design this on my laptop ( not a graphic designer by any means )  Then I  did a cli[ art copy and paste and discovered my ink had dried up ( fuck it !!  So  finally, using only the basic  81/2 x 11 piece of paper I  Sharpie drew the  following attachment - my thinking is  the  bullseye  will go over the top of the door and get folded so it  lays flat against the door facing the hall, the rest of the sheet of paper will   go over the top of the door and with a crease, lay against the inside of the door. A piece of tape or a tack  would hold it in place and  at least  slow down any  hall roamer who decides to  snag it . I am  taking  a few extra just in case-- but it would be pretty cool , esp  if any tops are  on here and  going to be  offering up their cum--(obviously they would make one with BB TOP on it ) post-2352-0-15976100-1420761709_thumb.jpg

Very good idea about the sign...do you know if there will any breeding parties during MAL? I am a negative chaser and really want to take some toxic seed to get knocked up during MAL. Also want to rim a freshly fucked and filled ass too. I have to work evening/night shift so I will be looking for day play. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey HotLoads- were you in  room 841 by any chance-- and were those your business cards I found  on the ice machine, on the escalator, and other  places within the hotel? I was  down the hall in 871, and had nowhere near as much  cum as you--but  seemed like my MAL weekend was more about fisting this time !  So- I had  paltry numbers- 2 loads in my ass Thursday, 2 fistings , 2 oral, and a couple  fucks ins  on Friday(after the 2nd fisting Friday evening i walked up the stairs to the  floor above and the NastyKinkPigs  suite  party- as i walked in a white guy with a 10 inch , bobbing cock  caught my eye right off-I positioned myself in a way he had to pass behind me- and as he  did I guided him into my ass.I think he was not expecting a hole that was ready for his size, so when I  grabbed his  hips and  pulled him balls deep- he was taken aback.Fucked me  long dicking so everyone watching could see his  length-10 minutes in, he pulls out and wanders off to fuck a twink in the sling-nutted in less than 3 minutes up in  him, dammit !!) , Saturday a guy from the Thursday action returned and fucked me  non stop for 3 hours- black guy with a 9 inch cock- he pummeled my hole and when he finally unloaded, I knew I had been fucked. Had high hopes for the FXCK  party and the darkroom corner--but then when I got down there  in  my jock and chaps- I realized they had eliminated the back  dark corner!! Great looking men and  superb sound system- but cocks were  hard to find- so I headed up to the NastyKinkPig suite and had my ass eaten out, some half hearted fingering of my hole- but the play was off. Sunday I had a Friday fister  drop in  and he fisted  my ass in front of the window, so everyone on the catwalk  could watch- After he left, I wandered the market one last time, returned to the room and tried to lure in   guys from the web as well as the hall. Finally later in the evening, I put the rooms arm chair into the entry area  in front of the bathrOom door, propped the door ajar, and  pointed my ass to the hall. ENDED  up getting bred 3 times in  about 20 minutes that way- last  breeding was a group  of 4  guys- 2 were sucking each other ,the other 2 took turns breeding me, then using the bathroom before heading off down the hall. I stopped  after several  groups of chatty and giggling guys went  down the hall opening doors and being obnoxious- one  trio opened my door and stood there  talking, then one stepped in and spank/slapped my ass and ran out, all 3 running  down the hall like junior high school girls. Went to the NKP  suite one more time, and a bud fisted my ass there in the sling, another guy fucked but didn't cum. All in all tho- I still love MAL  over IML  about 300%..best was checking out Monday as the Evangelical Conference groups were arriving and checking in--just wonder how many squeeky pure evangelicals had their noses nestled into the room pillows that night--the same pillows  some lucky  bottom had stuffed under his  ass to give better access to the top fucking him the 3 nights prior ! LOL

• 1 month later...