Toys Vs. Real Cocks

Vbguy206

It depends. I'm a cum slut and you don't get any cum from a toy. Butt I'm also a slut, so if the top is really into it, then it can be really hot. I have a fb who Ive played with for 2 years and he only plays safe. He's really careful, even wears gloves (which has a kink factor). He is really into opened and cum sloppy hole though. He loves it if my hole is cum filled. He often uses a toy with me to open and gape my hole. Recently he's been using a speculum and I've finally been getting his cum in me (he jacks it in after fucking me with a condom on).

Bottom line for me is the energy of the top using the toy. Some tops manage to convey their lust through the toy and it becomes an extension of them, and that's HOT. Others cannot connect to the toy and it feels mechanical and I don't get into it. I use them on myself sometimes, but it doesn't cum close to being as pleasurable. 

I love getting fucked but for me the major turn on is the reward of hot creamy jizz.  So, toys can be very fun but not preferred.  I think you question may actually be about cock size and not really toys.  I have found that I can take bigger cocks easier than small ones.  The smaller cocks beat up your insides while the larger ones go in further and stay on track.  So give me a big cock shooting huge loads anytime.  Woof

BBRT - fucknfeedme

Cocks are what my hole craves, but a top alternating his dick with a good-sized dildo can be very hot and intense.  It feels great to have a dildo shoved up my ass after the top cums, pushing the sperm in even deeper.  The dildo I use is shaped like a real dick, about 8 inches long and thick.  It is flexible, and I can take it easily.  Even better if there is more than one guy, with them both taking turns, and watching me submit.  I like an audience.  Probably for the reason, I hardly ever use it by myself.

• Upvote 1

Guest bayareadl

Skin on skin will always beat latex and rubber toys.  Toys are a good substitute for when there isn't a cock available but cocks are always number 1.

Toys are a great way of testing your limits with respect to length and girth.  I would have never found out how to push past the S-curve with out self exploration.

That being said, nothing beats the real thing. I love the feeling of having the top control me, using me in a way that bests pleasures his cock.

• Upvote 1

Guest btchbyl

i use toys if i cant find any dick or i dont have time to go looking for it. most of the time i score dick. real dick is the best and it shoots sperm up my ass. toys dont shoot sperm.

The difference between toys and real cock is similar to giving yourself a massage or receiving one from someone else.

Nothing can beat real cock. I own a collection of dildos though, some of which I appreciate very much.

I use one to make sure that I'm clean after flushing out. And in times when no sex is available, I give my ass a nice dildo treatment rather than masturbating my cock. My cock will not react in any way on this treatment, and I won't shoot my load, but after the dildo fuck I will be sexually satisfied.

For me toys have only ever been useful strictly as a tool (so to speak) to train my hole for taking real dick. As other have mentioned, they're far more rigid when compared to an erect penis and I don't get any real pleasure when I've used them. A hard dick still has a decent amount of give so that it squeezes into the walls of your ass much easier, whereas a dildo, etc feels a bit more like a battering ram lol. More than that though, a dildo can't throb and pulse as it shoots squirt after squirt of hot sticky cum deep inside you, and you just can't beat that feeling!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dickmagnet

Toys are great if you have a good partner who knows how to open up your hole before the real fucking begins but to be really honest i've only used toys years ago as practice to learn how to open my ass. Nowadays i prefer a real cock sliding inside my ass over a plastic one + the real ones squirt.

• 1 month later...

The way a cock feels is the best soft and firm and then there is the mass of weight behind it as it is thrusted in my cunt. A toy doesn't have that. I beat my cunt up on my toys harder and longer then I do real dick, but that might be because I'm insatiable... OINK! 

For horesholes like me, toys are great because they satisfy my size needs that are bigger than human. While cock is always better high quality toys (like the ones i get from bad-dragon) have a smooth soft flexible texture to them that is very close to real. Plus they toys have textureing with ridges, knots, flares and shapes that heighten the pleasure stim while strteching me out and filling me like I need. They are pricey but very worth it.