Toys Vs. Real Cocks

Vbguy206

So this week I have had the pleasure of experiencing on two separate days, two different guys. One guy had a medium sized cock, maybe 6 inches, and standard thickness, and the other was 7 1/2 and decently thick. The smaller guy, using a massage oil lube I couldn't quite find my comfort level with him even with poppers.  I'm not sure how or why. That was Tuesday.

Well I just got home from the second guy, and he was great. Used JO lube, was really good, rimmed me at first, fingered me for a bit, and then put the poppers under my nose and he pushed in. Gently at first, but I was able to accommodate him nicely. I was comfortable the whole way, it was nice. Did it in the missionary position. He came deep inside me and both of us were satisfied.

See now vs toys, I have a 8inch smooth dildo that is a little thicker at the top, and a standard sized 7 inch dildo that is made to be textured like an actual cock.

I tend to feel them more as I think the toys don't give as much as a real cock does.  It was a pretty good experience. I'll be going to the bigger cocked guy as I felt a whole lot better with him.

Do you guys ever notice a difference? 

Major difference between toys and real, I typically find toys to be too rigid and the texture isn't pleasurable.

Lube can make all the difference. And always say no to not-lube being used as lube. Shampoo, body wash, soap, motor oil, hand lotion, WD40, etc, are not lube. Might work to jerk, but not to fuck.

As for lubes, it comes with the territory. Some tops have a favorite and will use nothing else, and some bottoms have their favorites too. It is all about whatever sensation turns them on. Pain, roughness, tingle, heat, slippery, cooling, anesthetic, sticky, (on and on and on), all can be fun and exciting, but not if they bother a bottom or turn off the top.

Nothing like the feeling of a real cock!! Although I did just buy a double dildo that I am waiting to try out with another bottom pig!

One of my biggest fantasies! If only I was near Montreal, would love to share it with you!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jaydedday

With the real thing, I get the feeling that i'm not in control, and that there is someone behind me taking what he wants. I'm just an ass or lips to him. There is more passion, thrill and drive with the real thing.

With a toy, which I have many of (large, wide and long). I get to be in control and get to let go and really push my ass to the breaking point or beyond. Its good for getting my fill and not worrying about prep or finding someone.

I agree. Cocks feel better, you get fucked (by someone else) plus they leave cum behind. 

Toys are a great way to play around for hours, stretch your hole, challenge your hole, explore your hole etc

Both have their purpose and I couldn't live without either

Guest pozarnoldPGH

I have enjoyed taking a toy with a real cock, anal, at the same time.  Double dildo also.  Also double cock.....   I always prefer the real thing!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

I love toys and the bigger the better. :)  That being said though, nothing and I mean nothing beats the real thing for the most pleasure. :D

agreed.

• 5 months later...