Tommy Gets Done

BabyBobby

Hi, I'm Tommy and I just turned 22 and I'm tired of waiting. I just graduated from a local religious college and today moved into my first apartment and finally I'm away from everyone and can stop hiding.

I scream out the window, "I'm gay" and fall back into the room laughing.

Ever since I was 12 I knew I was queer but had to hide it. I've watched men look at me for years and I knew they wanted to touch me and I wanted them to touch me too. Now I'm 5'10" 165 hard muscles and I want to be a pussyboy.

In my fantasy I let them do more than just touch me and I let them do everything they wanted. I've dreamed about being kidnapped since I started college but finally tonight it will happen.

Well I won't actually be kidnapped as me and George agreed already. He'll be picking me up in ten minutes and I thought I'd post this now.

I will get into his car and he will give me pills to take which will quickly make me fall asleep. Then he will take me to his house and fill me with more drugs as I get used.

We met a few months ago for coffee because he wanted to make sure I was serious. We agreed that aside from any permanent damage he could do anything he wanted except scat which turns me off. I agreed he could tattoo and pierce me but only in the ass and genital area.

George is just over six feet tall and is 50 years old and has salt and pepper hair all over. He told me his eight and half fat inches will make me scream and I asked if he could record it. He likes leather and told me I would get geared up too.

He took two weeks vacation from work and I had a month which would give me two weeks to recover physically but I hope not mentally. I know I was born to be a whore and I owe the world the last few years so I hope to catch up soon.

I have to run as he said I better be ready and I don't want to upset him. I asked him to post every few days for me so watch for the posts. I hope the neighbors see me waiting because George told me to wear a jockstrap and short gym shorts and nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

I pulled up in front of Tommy's apartment and he jumped right in and as I sped away I handed him the knockout pills and without a word being said he took them.

When I first started chatting with Tommy I never expected this but believe me that when a twink jock cherry boy tells me I can do whatever I want then I'm going to fulfill my fantasies too.

I told him to remove his shorts and throw them out the window and I was amazed he did it without hesitation proving he was ready.

When we met previously he told me he was a virgin but did jerk off however couldn't find privacy often and hadn't cum in nearly a month. I told him if he wanted me to make him a whore he couldn't jerk off again until we got together.

Now without his shorts i could see the front of his jockstrap was soaked which told me he obeyed but I asked him when he last came and he said a few weeks before we met. I told him he was as good boy and to close his eyes and and to go to sleep and he soon passed out. 

Watching him sleep so innocently made my cock drip knowing what we were so going to do to him.

Two hours later we pulled off the highway and another half hour later we arrived at my friend Tom's farmhouse. The guys heard me pull up and soon a dozen studs were on the porch watching me and Tom carry our guest into the house.

The party had started earlier and they already had a couple of whore boys to play with but everyone held back waiting for me and Tommy to arrive.

The pills should wear off soon and we put Tommy in a sling while we waited.

Once we saw his start to come around I put a rubber strap on his arm and found a vein as he opened his eyes. He started to look around the room and I let him see and hear what was happening to the other boys and to know it would happen to him soon too.

Oscar was a pimp we knew that liked dealing with white twink boys and loved breaking them in with his black ten inch cock that looked more like a fucking rolling pin it was so thick and straight. He stood next to me and when Tommy turned towards me he gasped when he saw Oscar's tool.

"Tommy are you ready to become the whore that you know you are?" I asked him. "Are you ready for me and my friends, like Oscar here, to use you like a ragdoll?"

Tommy clearly was nervous and didn't answer right away so I told him to wait a minute before answering as I pushed the needle in his arm and drew back turning the contents red and then pushed it all into his vein. One of the other guys wiped the injection site and even put a bandaid on him as I removed the strap and told Tommy what to expect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 2

Tommy slam was only .15 because I wanted him to remember getting his cherry destroyed and later I could slam him out of his mind.

Once he got control of his breathing I removed his arms from the restraints he reached for his cock but I grabbed his hands.

"Tommy tell us are you ready to be a whore?"

"Oh, George please do it make me a whore. I want you.."

"Tommy, boy, it doesn't matter what a whore wants. It only matters that a whore does what he is told. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, George, what do you want?"

Oscar handed me the poppers and I held them to Tommy's nostril as I held the other and told him to inhale. Three times I had him hit the poppers then I told him to lick is finger and get it into his ass.

I told Tommy to keep fingering his hole as I introduce everyone to him.

Knowing I couldn't give him two straight weeks of abuse alone I invited many friends and after this weekend we will visit many other people.

I choose tonight's visitors based on various fetishes or types of sex I wanted Tommy to be exposed to so that two weeks from now we would have made up for lost time.

The last person I introduced to him was another twink whoreboy, Bobby, and then I told Tommy to stop fingering himself and then I told Bobby to rim Tommy. Tommy again reached for his cock so I restrained his arms again and told him he was never again going to touch himself but would learn to cum from being used.

Tommy was moaning like a whore from the rim job so I pulled his head aside and shoved my cock in. For a virgin boy he wasn't a half bad cocksucker but I wasn't planning on dumping my first load there and told Bobby it was time to bump Tommy.

Bobby had an evil grin as he bumped Tommy and I think Bobby was enjoying corrupting another boy.

It was finally time and I got between Tommy's legs and told him a good whoreboy needs to do two things. First find out what the top likes then second is to make sure the top is satisfied. For me I like to fuck and breed boys so you don't need to do anything but enjoy this as I pushed my cock against his asshole.

"Tell me that your cherry, boyhole, innocence are all mine to take"

By now the bump was making Tommy's hole hungry and he was missing Bobby's tounge.

"Please take my cherry, boyhole and my innocence"

As he said the last word I started sliding into his ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1