Tommy Gets Done

BabyBobby

It was finally time and I got between Tommy's legs and told him a good whoreboy needs to do two things. First find out what the top likes then second is to make sure the top is satisfied. For me I like to fuck and breed boys so you don't need to do anything but enjoy this as I pushed my cock against his asshole.

"Tell me that your cherry, boyhole, innocence are all mine to take"

By now the bump was making Tommy's hole hungry and he was missing Bobby's tounge.

"Please take my cherry, boyhole and my innocence"

As he said the last word I started sliding into his ass. 

Tommy was lucky that he was slammed, rimmed and bumped because I didn't stop pushing my cock into him until I was in all the way.

The boy was lost in everything he was feeling and I let him enjoy it for a couple of minutes then I told him it was time to really break his cherry and I started pounding his hole hard and fast.

His cock had shriveled up and I told him to look and see how his cock knew that it no longer mattered and it went to sleep.

Oscar stroked Tommy's face and told him that many men liked to punish a whore boy's hole and he would soon get use to and maybe crave it.

I told him that he should get use to being bred to because a good whore boy never asks a top to put on a condom and takes every load without question.

Often a man will be quick to cum in you and toss you away but others will want to do other stuff so you will never be bored I told him.

Oscar started to push his monster cock into Tommy's mouth so I just fucked and when I felt my seed boiling I told Tommy he was about to get his first load. Oscar stepped back to watch and I was happy to look into Tommy's eyes as I filled him with my seed.

Tommy's eyes nearly rolled back as he took his first breeding and his cock got hard again and when I saw it twitch I thought the bitch was gonna cum but he didn't however he'd need to learn how if he ever wants to cum.

When I pulled out of his ass it looked a mess with cum, ass juice and blood so Oscar called Bobby over to lick it clean as I walked around and showed Tommy the same was on my cock and he was going to lick it clean.

Oscar saw that Tommy could get most of my cock into his mouth and throat and he told Tommy that since his monster cock was too big for Tommy's mouth he just use his boypussy.

Oscar loved to scare a boy and often could make them cry before he even started but Tommy would soon learn how every boy eventually cried when Oscar used them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

Oscar saw that Tommy could get most of my cock into his mouth and throat and he told Tommy that since his monster cock was too big for Tommy's mouth he just use his boypussy. 

Oscar loved to scare a boy and often could make them cry before he even started but Tommy would soon learn how every boy eventually cried when Oscar used them. 

Oscar told Bobby to bump Tommy and make it big. As Bobby went for the supplies Oscar talked with Tommy.

"Tommy, since your a whore now and you can't suck my tool I guess you'll let me just fuck you."

Tommy clearly was nervous and actually started shaking.

"I won't fuck you boy, not even with you being a whore, unless you beg me too. Do you want me to wreck your new boyhole and make you cry like a little boy?"

"Oh, sir, I can't take your cock, it would kill me."

Bobby returned and showed Oscar how big of a bump he had and Oscar nodded for him to shoot it in Tommy's hole. As Bobby stepped back Oscar pushed a finger into Tommy.

"OK, Tommy, let me just finger your boyhole and see if I can make you horny, isn't that fair?"

"Yeah that's nice. I wish I had more practice because I want to please you. Could you use two fingers, please"

Oscar pushed a second finger in.

"I knew you'd like these fat fingers of mine. Here taste them"

Tommy licked then started sucking on them and Oscar knew the bump had started.

"I bet you'd like three fingers in you, just ask me"

"Yeah please give me three fingers, please now"

Oscar pushed three fingers of his other hand into Tommy as he finger fucked the boy's mouth.

A minute later he pulled his hands back and looked at Tommy and could see the hunger in his eyes and asked him, "Tommy is your boyhole feeling empty?"

"Please put your fingers in me"

"No, Tommy, nothing is going near your hole again until you ask, no beg, me to fuck you and wreck you, and ask me to hurt you. I want to hear you cry because you need me and you want me to break you."

Tommy started to shake for a few moments and then looked at Oscar and begged.

"Please I need you in me, go ahead and wreck, ruin, break me. I don't care I need to be fucked."

Tommy repeated it a few times and got louder each time and finally he broke and started crying.

Oscar told Tommy to get ready to be fucked and destroyed and George brought the poppers to Tommy and after five good hits Oscar started to enter the boy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

"Please I need you in me, go ahead and wreck, ruin, break me. I don't care I need to be fucked."

Tommy repeated it a few times and got louder each time and finally he broke and started crying.

Oscar told Tommy to get ready to be fucked and destroyed and George brought the poppers to Tommy and after five good hits Oscar started to enter the boy. 

Tommy knew this was going to hurt bad and maybe for days but he needed that cock inside him. The poppers helped and made him want it all in him fast and he started to beg for it as he cried.

"You want me to shove it all in and rip you open, boy?"

"Yes give me all of your cock. Hurt me, I don't care just fuck me and ...."

Oscar slammed into Tommy and the boy screamed and George told Bobby to make out with Tommy to try to quiet him. After trying several times but not able to quiet Tommy we had Bobby cover his mouth.

Tommy stopped screaming but kept crying and Oscar told Bobby to move because he wanted to hear Tommy.

Oscar taunted the boy as he fucked him as fast and as hard as he could. He told Tommy he asked for it and begged for it and was going to get it.

Oscar had paid five hundred dollars and he was going to get his money's worth out of this boy. Normally a boy was out of commission for a week after one of his brutal fucks but Oscar loved knowing that there wasn't anyway this boy was getting a break and knew they'd slam him with a .5 once Oscar finished wrecking Tommy's boyhole.

Tommy's crying turned Oscar on and he knew he wouldn't last much longer and he told Tommy to beg for his load and it would all be over. Through the pain Tommy heard and begged to be bred.

Oscar started breathing harder and then pushed all the way into Tommy and held still as he shot into the boy. Oscar collapsed and stayed on top of Tommy until he felt his cock start to go down and he had Bobby bring him a big butt plug which he pushed into the bloody hole as he withdrew.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Tommy's crying turned Oscar on and he knew he wouldn't last much longer and he told Tommy to beg for his load and it would all be over. Through the pain Tommy heard and begged to be bred.

Oscar started breathing harder and then pushed all the way into Tommy and held still as he shot into the boy. Oscar collapsed and stayed on top of Tommy until he felt his cock start to go down and he had Bobby bring him a big butt plug which he pushed into the bloody hole as he withdrew. 

Bobby is such a whore that he dropped to his knees to clean Oscar's cock as Oscar toyed with the plug in Tommy.

"Whore that was the best $500 I ever spent, I know you'll remember this as long as I do"

Oscar took Bobby and went for a drink while I spoke with Tommy.

"I bet that hurt more than it looked?"

Tommy still sobbing told George, "it hurt more than I ever imagined it could hurt, is it really bad?"

"It'll be sore for a couple of days but it isn't bleeding much. Tommy, if you could do it over would you beg again to be fucked hard by Oscar?"

"Of yeah, it hurts but I needed to feel it and I hope once I'm healed he'll want to do it again."

"Now that sounds like a real whore to me"

"What was that about him spending $500?"

"Tommy you told me you wanted to be a whore so many of the people you'll meet while we're together will be your first customers"

"I just made $500 by letting him fuck me?"

"No Tommy boy, I get $300 and you get $200"

"George your my pimp too"

"I thought you'd like that, but now we have to get you ready for your next visitor"

George pulled out Tommy's butt plug causing Tommy to scream and George told him he didn't have days to heal so we need to help your boyhole close but don't worry you'll get plugged again later.

Tommy whimpered a bit and George and a new guy, Chuck, watched the boyhole try to close and after a minute it was closed again.

George then introduced Chuck to Tommy and told Tommy that a whore must be ready for all kinds of sex and fetishes and while your hole rests some Chuck would like to show you what he likes to do to a cute little twink whoreboy like you.

Tommy watched as Chuck took out a leather gag and gagged him. That excited Tommy and his limp cock started swelling again.

"Oh how nice to see your getting excited. I love boys that get into it as I know I can go harder."

Tommy froze when Chuck pulled out a rubber mallet and said he'd start with that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Tommy watched as Chuck took out a leather gag and gagged him. That excited Tommy and his limp cock started swelling again.

"Oh how nice to see you're getting excited. I love boys that get into it as I know I can go harder."

Tommy froze when Chuck pulled out a rubber mallet and said he'd start with that.

George loved seeing a boy cry from being fucked hard and sometimes from a boy getting spanked but CBT didn't do anything for him so he told Chuck he'd be back in half an hour and walked away before Chuck bashed the boys balls.

Tommy thought he felt pain when Oscar fucked him but he was about to find out that his new life was going to open him up to all kinds of pain.

As George left the room he heard Chuck's mallet make contact and knew Tommy would need some chemical assistance once he was done.

George went outside to have a smoke and enjoy a drink when he saw Big John pulling up. He decided that he would be ideal for Tommy's next visitor.

Big John stepped out of his truck and big is what this man is. Big John is six foot six and three hundred pounds. But don't think that he's like Oscar cause Big John is not into fucking boys, actually he's a married straight or bi guy and has a strange kink but Tommy will need something to get his mind off his sore nuts and hole.

Big John got his bag out and walked over to me and I told him the boy would be ready for him in about an hour and he could set up in the guest room off the kitchen.

Just then Bobby came running outside with Oscar chasing him. Oscar had got so hot hurting Tommy's little boyhole he wanted to tie Bobby down on his belly and he wanted to rape him hard. Bobby knew his ass would be wrecked for the night and didn't want to miss getting fucked by lots of guys and was yelling that Oscar could do it later but not now.

I knew Tommy couldn't take another brutal fuck like that so Bobby had to put out like it or not. I helped Oscar catch Bobby and brought him to the dining room where a few twin beds had been set up and we quickly got Bobby restrained.

I told Bobby he could either be raped for real or I'd have him slammed first then Oscar could use him. Bobby stopped screaming and asked for his slam and had his sly smile telling me he was hoping this would happen.

I told Oscar to grab one of the prepared points that had black tape on them and after he returned and I was about to slam Bobby I asked what was the most he ever slammed and he said a 40 once. As I pushed the chems in I told Bobby he just got a .60 and I turned to Oscar and told him he better rape Bobby hard.

I stepped back and watched Bobby cough a few times and as his breathing settled down and his eyes rolled back Oscar climbed on top and rammed his whole fucking baseball bat cock into Bobby causing a combination scream and moan to come out of Bobby.

For the next ten minutes I watched Oscar fuck Bobby as if he was punishing him and while I am nearly an exclusive top me own asshole twitched wondering what that brutal of a fuck would be like, maybe next time I'll let Oscar do it to Tommy without any chems.

Big John found me and he was speechless watching Bobby's rape and I told him to go to the guest room and I'd bring his boy soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

For the next ten minutes I watched Oscar fuck Bobby as if he was punishing him and while I am nearly an exclusive top me own asshole twitched wondering what that brutal of a fuck would be like, maybe next time I'll let Oscar do it to Tommy without any chems.

Big John found me and he was speechless watching Bobby's rape and I told him to go to the guest room and I'd bring his boy soon. 

I left to get Tommy ready and Big John continued to watch Bobby get abused, it was the first time he watched two guys fuck and I knew he wasn't into fucking boys but wondered if he was thinking about it. I thought that between him and Oscar they'd ruin a boy and I smiled.

When Tommy saw me coming his eyes were pleading that the session with Chuck was over. When Chuck then saw me he told me he wanted Tommy for a weekend or at least a day. Tommy shook his head but I told Chuck to call me in two weeks and we'd arrange something.

Chuck collected his stuff and then kissed Tommy as he squeezed the boys nuts. He said he'd call me soon and walked off.

I removed all the restraints but left the gag in and I carried Tommy to the master bath to clean him up and prep him for Big John.

When we reached the guest room Tommy no longer had the gag and was wearing pink panties and he got down and crawled into the room as I told him.

"Oh what a pretty baby girl you are", said Big John, " and I know we're going to have fun together."

I told Big John I would be back in two hours and I patted Tommy's head and told him to be a good girl and I left to see what was happening to Bobby.

(This was brief as I want to switch to Tommy's perspective.)

• Upvote 3

So much has happened already and while I have cried in pain often I was excited about what else would happen tonight let alone the whole two weeks.

George told me that Big John liked to have a boy pretend to be a baby girl and that it might me weird but that he was gentle and I should enjoy the break from the rough stuff.

As soon as George left Big John or Daddy as he told me I could call him picked me up and sat me on his lap and hugged me and told me I was a good little girl.  He picked up a baby bottle and told me to drink. 

Daddy caressed me as I drank the bottle and I liked it, but Daddy noticed I liked it too much as my cock got hard and he carried me to the bed so he could fix me.

He laid me down gently and took off my panties and he told me for a little girl I had a big clit but he would take care of it.  And get rid of my nasty hair.

He put a pacifier in my mouth and next he covered my crotch with shaving cream and using a bowl of water he had waiting and a razor he removed what little hair I had.  All that touching had my cock throbbing and I felt awesome.  I wanted him to stroke me and hoped he would as I was getting really horny.

From a cooler he pulled out a bag of ice and held it to my crotch and quickly my cock went soft.  He told me that was better and to close my eyes and relax.  He then started attaching something to my cock and balls and when he finished he told me to open my eyes and I saw my cock was trapped in a tiny pink cage.

He told me it was a chastity lock and it would prevent any embarrassing erect clit. I liked how it made my cock look so little. He told me next time he'd bring a smaller one for me and then he tickled me and asked if I liked it and I loved it and told him so.

I loved how I felt as he rubbed my belly and when he told me that Daddy loves his little girl I then told him I loved my Daddy too. He picked me up and sat down with me in his lap and I again told him I loved my Daddy. George later told me that the baby bottle I was fed had X and G in it as Big John likes how much it makes a boy like or even love him.

He laid me back on the bed and gave me a teddy bear to hug as he got some stuff out of a bag and then I saw it was a diaper and baby powder. He lifted my legs to slide the diaper under me but when he saw my swollen boyhole he gasped. Gently he touched my hole and asked me if Oscar did that to me, when I nodded he told me he'd make it better and rubbed diaper cream on my hole then finished diapering me.

For about an hour I enjoyed the attention and thought this was all we'd do but then he pulled out his cock and it was massive, not as fat as Oscar's but still fat and even longer and he told me to get on my knees as he had another bottle for his baby.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

For about an hour I enjoyed the attention and thought this was all we'd do but then he pulled out his cock and it was massive, not as fat as Oscar's but still fat and even longer and he told me to get on my knees as he had another bottle for his baby.

I got on my knees and quickly got half of his cock in my mouth and I wanted it all. He made me feel so good I wanted to give him the best blowjob possible. Several times I gagged and he asked me if I really wanted it all and I told him that my Daddy deserves the best and he grabbed a bottle of poppers and told me to keep inhaling.

After more than five big hits he took the bottle and grabbed my head and pushed slowly and he got it down my throat. He started to fuck my face slowly. In and out of my throat it went and he told me I was the best baby girl he ever played with. Twice he stopped and gave me more poppers and I heard his breathing go weird and I knew I'd get daddy's cum and I hoped he'd shoot some in my mouth so I could taste it.

He told me he was cumming in his baby and held it in my throat and I felt a dozen pulses and he then pulled back and was still cumming. After shooting in my mouth he pulled out and came on my face too.

Just as quick as he took out his cock he put it away and picked me up and hugged me then fed me another baby bottle.

I then wet the diaper for him and he removed the diaper and started to rediaper me by applying cream to my hole again but this time he then fingered me and quickly got three fingers in me as he told me again he loved his baby which made me want him so I asked him to make love to his baby. He took his fingers out and I thought I blew it but then he dropped his pants.

Using the cream for lube he started to fuck me and did it slow and I started to feel something new and as it built I knew he was going to fuck the cum out of me. As I peaked he'd go slower so that I couldn't cum and I was in love and going crazy at the same time.

He reamed me good for twenty minutes and then started to pick up speed and I climbed with him and as I was about to cum he started to fuck me hard and fast like Oscar. Was thrashing my head it felt so good and as I cried out that I was cumming he slammed faster and started to cum too. As I realized he was going to fill me with a huge load my own orgasm got stronger.

After catching his breath he pulled out and I dropped to my knees and licked his cock clean. He pulled up his pants and I got back on the bed and he put a fresh diaper on me and I fell asleep.

He woke me up and told me George would be back soon. He asked if I wanted the chastity cage removed but I told him I never want to cum again unless I do again like with him. He kissed me and told me to wait for George to get me and he left.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8