Cocksucking Virgin

Pigboiforsale

• 4 years later...

It has been a long time since I was a cock sucking virgin. But I just love to relieve the memories of my Friend Steve's beautiful hard cock and cum. I always get these same feeling when I get to suck a straight guy and it is his first blow job by a another man. I love his nervousness, and how it fades away as he is serviced. I am always excited to hear his moans and groans as his enjoyment builds before he cums. I know he is going to go home and wonder what he did and why. I just love it when he comes back again and again. And most do. I hold his sweet cum in my mouth and savor the taste for as long as I can before I swallow. You only get to be a virgin cocksucker once but you never forget how great that first cock tasted and the taste of the cum load were.