The One That Just Converted Me.

darkstalker

I was just got dropped off, returning home from the most amazing partied up conversion fuckfest with my new Daddy.

I was alone and finally decided to take the plunge and get gifted.  I had seen this stud on A4A plenty of times, and had chatted a couple of times, but never went anywhere. Then I found him on BBRT (YES!!) and knew, right then, he was a DL gifter.

So, I hit him up on A4A, and asked him to party up my hot hole and have some fun all night long.  He drove to my place, picked me up, and we returned to his place. I sat there and got high with him and then he started slowly getting the fun started.  So I asked him point blank "Are you clean?"

"Of course," he replied.

I called him out on it.  "I bet you're poz, and you don't care who gets it.  'Cause barebackers will eventually get it anyway.  And it probably turns you on even more knowing that you gifted them."

He thought I was getting mad and that the fun was over, but then I smiled at him and told him "I want to know the very moment that you convert my horny neg hole, and poz me with your Dark Gift, and mark me forever.  I Want you in my DNA, Daddy."  With that I kissed him deeply.

Six hours, and five loads later, I write this, with Daddy's seed still swimming inside my ass.  I'm about to brush the inside of my ass with toothbrush.  Fingers crossed!

Love my daddy forever.  His boy forever.

• Upvote 13

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Well it would have been a hot conversion, but he was shooting blanks... My real daddy was an unmedicated toxic fucker. I watched his biohazard necklace bounce over my head as he did the best thing to me ever! Got my fuck flu 2weeks like clockwork, and that was over by thanksgiving. Still off meds too

Edited by darkstalker
  • Upvote 1