First Time Getting Into Double Figures

fartlover17

hey guys.

Had been checking bbrt and seeing who was about all day yesterday getting horned up and gagging, looking at all the cock and breeding pics on Twitter. Decided I'd pop down to a local London bar with a big darkroom - Vault on Whitfield St for you fellow Londoners.

It was chucking it down with rain when I left to go there so wasn't sure if there would be many guys there, but an ad on bbrt saying I was would take any load had been up for about an hour.

The rest is a bit of a blur. I stripped off, put my clothes in the cloakroom, got a beer, wandered round the dark rooms winding corridors for a bit then just decided to bend over on a oil canister in the middle of the room. Straight away there was a cock in me. A group slowly gathered round encouraging the guy - about 50, Italian I think, with what turned out to be a big, thick monster. He dumped in me virtually straight away but carried on fucking me. We went to one of the cabins and he put me on the bed. There were some noises of pleasure but I wasn't sure if he'd cum again or not. Still he carries on. Guys are leaning over the top of the door watching as he wanks and sticks it in deep to dump. I hadn't realised but turns out I took 4 loads off him and he still wanted to give me more.

I go back into the main room, to let the Italian catch his breath promising him he can have my ass again later. I get on my knees with my ass facing out, a few guys have a look but move on, then a cock goes in me and I hear the slurp of all the jizz fart out of the guys cock. He says you fucking whore and his mate sucks my ass loads off his cock, they take turns and both dump. the crowd that's gathered round starts taking turns and I just keep getting load after load dumped in me.

Then I manage to get into one of the gloryhole cubicles, these are always very popular and you have to queue up. A nice thick cock comes thru which I suck until it's hard then turn round and get it keep up me. I can hear the guy making tell tales noises from the other cubicle and sure enough I've got more fresh bollock juice in me.

There's some fucking going on in the corridor outside the gloryhole so I join in and getting another 2 very quickly. I go into one of the cabins agin with a black guy who was in the corridor and he sucks seed out my cunt and kisses me while his long thin dick goes in. He's a gentle fuck, not really what I'm after, but I get the load. He then tries to fist his load deeper up me. That would normally be fine but he has gloves on and with only spunk for lube that ain't gonna work.

The main dark room is quite full now and there's another bottom getting his ass passed around. Cute guy too, he had fucked me briefly earlier. I'm on my knees with my ass in the air again and random guys are sticking their cock in me, I can hear and feel the jizz running out my cumhole and guys are gathered round talking about the amount of cum in me and what a whore I am. I definitely get another 2 or 3 loads.

I need a cigarette so decide it's time to leave. Work night and all. I don't know how many loads I took but it was well over 10, prob around 15. This is the sluttiest I've ever been and it was suck a hot time. Can't stop thinking about all that seed in me.

On the bus home I could smell myself, sweat and spunk and asshole. Walking home from the bus stop I couldn't stop myself farting and it was like a waterfall coming out of me. It was all over my arse, trousers and gushing down my legs. I stuck my fingers up once I got home and loads more comes out, sticky sweet mess that I lick up off my hand. I pout a glass of wine and relax on the sofa thinking that would be it, but at least another 4 loads worth shoot out before I go to bed - I'm beginning to think it was more like 20 loads!

My max load count before last night was 8 - about 3 months ago in the same club.

Feel like suck a slut today

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

This totally turned me on big-time! I wish I'd got to meet you at the bus depot while you waited for your ride so I could slide my hands down the back of your jeans and into your cumhole home fingering it up in there deeper then when it finally came steal away to the very back of the bus and then finger your hole full of spunk and get it warmed up for when we got back to your place and then without a word w'e rip off your clothes (all of them) except for your hot cum-crusted jock and I'd pull out my fat-headed 8" then just slide up in there using all those loads from before and dump a couple of my loads and plug your bred butt with a little pigstopper (kinda like gadget your plug wine bottles with to reduce waste. ater invite you over Canada and have you not read my sling and film that just privately for our own use.

Cheers for the support guys. Might start doing Vault once a week when I can. Don't expect it to be as good as Wednesday eve all the time but naked nights (Mon & Thurs) seem to be even busier. Feel free to dump in me anytime you see my inked hole - that's what it's there for.

Curious - your back of the bus idea sounds good. And definitely up for being plugged and keeping the seed inside as long as possible. Let it all seep into my ass walls mmmmmm