My Roommate's Birthday

1. The Pary

I slipped back into the booth setting my beer down on the round table as I did so and nodded to the booth’s other occupant. I had never been too keen on gay bars but it was my roommate’s birthday so he had gotten to pick the bar. It was still early in the night, the bar was still quiet, a person could actually hear himself speak, and so far only one of my roommate’s other friends had shown up. Austin, my roommate had gone off to the bathroom while I went to the bar to grab myself another beer, which now left me alone with his friend Rick.

Rick was a bit older then I was maybe twenty-six, or twenty-seven, to my twenty-four. He was tall and powerfully built, with broad shoulders and thick muscular arms. His strong square pecs were clearly visible through his black v-neck t-shirt, and this thick growth of dark black hair sprouted up around the base of his neck. He was just the sort of guy that I normally go for, a total man’s man, if there was such a thing any more.

I myself was a little shorter then he, with sandy blond hair, and a tight runner’s body that I worked hard to maintain. Around my sophomore year of college I had started to get a bit hairy, and now a year after graduation I was quite proud of the broad swath of light brown hair that grew across my chest and stomach; however I was now where near as hairy as Rick promised to be.

“How long have you known Austin,” Rick said, in a deep voice, shifting round the booth a bit to get closer to me.

“We met freshmen year of college, we lived across the hall from each other actually.”

“And now you’re roommates? Or something more?”

“No, just roommates. There’s never been anything like that between us,” I said truthfully. Austin and I had become friends living in the dorms at Northwestern and then roommates when we both moved off campus our junior years. It had seemed logical after graduation when we both got jobs in Chicago to continue the arrangement and get a place together in the city. Our two-bedroom Wrigleyville apartment was small and a bit cramped but we had found a place in a pretty good part of the neighborhood and sometimes the sun even shown through my window in the morning. “What about you,” I asked, “how do you know Austin?”

“I met him a year ago, just after he moved to the city…well actually, right here,” he gestured to the bar around him, “been fucking the shit out of him since.”

I was a little taken aback and just blinked at Rick. I had never really been comfortable discussing my own sex life, and I was most certainly uncomfortable discussing my roommate and best friend’s sex life.

“Excuse me,” I stammered.

“Yeah, I’ve probably wrecked that boy’s hot ass once a week sense we met. Except for when he plows me with that donkey dick of his.” The way that he said that sounded like he assumed that I had first hand experience with Austin’s donkey dick.

Just then Austin came back followed by two girls and a couple more guys. The night suddenly took off from there, drinks were ordered all around and many shots started appearing at the table. Eventually the bar filled up and everyone ended up on the writhing mess that made up the dance floor. Austin, having drank more then his skinny little twink frame could handle, and possibly more then I had ever seen him drink before, had lost all of his inhibitions and was grinding his ass unapologetically on Rick’s crotch. Amongst the mess of sweaty gyrating bodies I was the only one who noticed the pair. My gaze was drawn to them as I watched my normally quiet and demure roommate grind his ass hungrily onto this big hulk of a man’s crotch.

More drinks were had, and more dancing, Austin kept pace but was fading fast. As it drew close to closing time he had devolved into a sweaty, sloppy, drunken mess. When the lights came on and the bar started to clear out, I scooped Austin up from the booth he had half sat half fallen into for the past ten minutes and started to guide him towards the door. Several of his friends asked if I needed help with him, I assured them I was fine and started to steer him towards home. Just as I got to the corner and started to push Austin towards the L station, Rick caught up with us and slipped Austin’s other arm around his shoulder taking some of the, what was quickly becoming, dead weight that was my roommate.

“Looked like you could use a hand,” he remarked.  Again I assured him that I was fine, but Rick wasn’t taking no for an answer. He helped me get Austin onto the train, rode the two stops to our apartment and then helped me shove him up the steps to our door. Once we had pored him into his bed, rolled him onto his side, stuffed a pillow under his head, and closed the door, Rick finally broke the silence that had fallen between us. “You’re a good friend, taking care of him like that.”

“Thanks,” I said, “and thanks for your help. He would have been a lot to handle on my own once he passed out on the train.”

“No problem,” he smiled a broad toothy smile.

“Do you want a glass of water or something?” I asked.

“Yeah that would be great, those damn clubs are always so hot. I’m always so sweaty and hot afterwards.”

I laughed and turned to the little kitchen area just off the living room. I filled two glasses of water from the pitcher in the fridge and turned back to face Rick. He had pulled off his black v-neck shirt and now stood bare chested facing me. His broad square pecs looked even more impressive then I had guessed they would through his shirt. Covered in a thick dark forest of hair they each sported a warm pink nipple the left one adorned with a single silver bar through it. He didn’t have a six pack but rather the single broad powerful patch of muscle that came from manual labor not a gym. A deep v of muscle framed the dense, dark, almost black, treasure trail that vanished into his low slung dark jeans. My cock twitched. His skin still glistened with sweat slightly. I felt my mouth go a little dry. He smiled that big toothy grin at me again.

I handed him the water silently, his fingers brushing against mine as he took the water.

“Too bad Austin got so drunk tonight,” he said the smile faltering a little.

“Why is that,” I asked.

“Well I’ve been saving up this birthday present for him all week,” he said, something new creeping into his sparkling brown eyes, “but I guess I’ll just have to give it to someone else.”

“Could always wait till tomorrow,” I laughed, feeling a little nervous now.

“Can’t wait that long, I’ve been saving this up all week, it’s now or never,” he took a step closer and as I leaned back to keep the distance between us equal I felt the kitchen counter firm behind my back. I laughed nervously again, as he stepped just a little bit closer.

“So what is this present that Austin’s going to miss out on now,” I asked, guessing that I probably already knew the answer.

“What do you think it is?” he asked, the hand not holding his glass of water now drifting to his crotch.

“Dunno,” I said quietly trying to keep my eyes on his face.

“A big hot six day load from my big, fat, beer can cock shot right up your roommate's cunt," he answered in a whisper.  He was now only a foot away from me, and I heard him set his glass down on the counter with a clink. “But,” he continued, leaning in a little bit more his mouth getting closer to mine, “I guess I could always find some slut on Grindr to give it too. Unless,” he paused, his mouth now only an inch from mine, “There was a hot bottom boy right in front of me I could give this gift to.”  With that he finally closed the gap, his mouth pressing hard to mine.  I resisted for a moment, but when the hand that had been holding his water came to rest on the small of my back pulling me tight to his hairy slightly sweaty body, I melted.  My lips parted and I let his tongue slip into my mouth, wrestling with my own.

His hands slid over my body, slipping under my shirt, running up and down my back.  He broke the kiss only to quickly pull my shirt off over my head.  With my shirt now gone his hands slid down my back till the rested on my ass.  He kneaded at the meaty flesh, and pulled away to say, “Damn you’ve got a hot ass.  How the hell has Austin been able to resist this for so long?”

“I always thought Austin was, like me, a total bottom,” I replied, a bit breathlessly.

“With a cock like his that would be a fucking crime.  Now get on your knees and get my cock out.  I wanna see it down your throat before I stuff it up your ass.”

He spun us around so that he was now the one with his back against the counter and I immediately fell to my knees.  Normally I am not a hook up sort of person, but Rick was so fucking hot, between his amazing body, the slight stench of sweat that clung to him, his brick demanding manor, and the considerable amount of beer I had had I never once thought of saying no to him.  I fumbled for a moment with his button fly but soon had his pants around his ankles.  He wore no underwear, so I was face to face with Rick’s self proclaimed “big, fat, beer can cock.”  He had not been exaggerating.  It was like being face to face with a flesh colored can of Guinness. The massive, heavily veined, organ sprouted from a dense patch of black pubes and sported two almost absurdly low hanging swollen balls beneath it.  Without being told to I stretched my mouth widely and too the bulbous mushroom head in my mouth.

I worked as much as I could into my mouth, slobbering all over the shaft as I did so.  I put my hands on his strong hips trying to pull myself forward.  His hands soon came to rest of the back of my head pressing me into him, forcing more of his cock down my throat.  Precum began to ooze from his cock, filling my mouth, and dripping out the corners of my lips along with my own spit and he started to face-fuck me.  Rick groaned in pleasure as my throat worked his cock, and my own cock strained against my pants.  Though I never would admit it I loved rough sex, I loved being used, and this big hunk of a man was doing just that.

After I don’t know how long, he stopped and pulled his cock from my mouth. He dragged me to my feet and kissed me before saying, “Strip.”  I shucked the last of my clothing, and stood naked before him, my own modest six and a half inch cock shinny with precum.  He kissed me again and then said something that surprised me, “Sit on my face, I wanna work your hole open before I fill you with my fat cock.”  I stepped back and he lay down on the floor right out side of the door to where Austin slept.  At this point I didn’t care and as soon as he was down I knelt down over him putting my ass right on his face.  As his tongue found my hole I bent forward and did my best to swallow his cock again.

Rick clearly took pleasure from eating ass and as his tongue danced around my hole I felt myself opening up to him, my sphincter relaxing far quicker then it normally did.  Relaxing my hole wasn’t enough for him and he pressed his tongue into me, occasionally slipping a finger in too.  I was moaning around his cock, groaning desperately as waves of pleasure crashed over me.  It was a good thing that Austin was completely passed out cause there was no way he would have slept through my desperate whimperings and moanings of pleasure as Rick lapped at my hole.  Finally I couldn’t take any more of it and I pulled my mouth off of his cock, quickly turning around so that I was now straddling his hips.  I kissed him hard on the mouth, rocking my hips back and forth I felt his spit-slicked cock sliding up and down my equally slick crack.  When I had spun around I had intended to get him into my room, into my bed, quickly get a condom on his cock and stuff his fat tool deep inside of me, but when I felt his mushroom head make contact with my well loosened hole, I did something that I never do out of a relationship.  I pressed back with my hips, pushing my ass onto his cock, Rick locked eyes with me and shifted his pelvis forward a little bit.  The head of his cock began to work its way inside of me, stretching me wider and wider as it entered.  The thought of stopping seemed impossible, plus he had basically told me that he was going to be dumping a load in Austin tonight, and Austin would mess around with someone who wasn’t safe.  I moaned loudly, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as his cock sank deeper and deeper into me.  When I finally felt his pubes on my taint I felt more full then I had ever before.

Rick smiled that same toothy smile and started to rock his hips, fucking his cock into me slowly as I got use to the size of his cock.  I felt like he was pulling my intestines out with his cock each time he retreated and punching them back in again with each inward thrust.  He pulled me to him and started to kiss me deeply again.  Somehow he managed to flip us both over, his arms tight around me, his cock never leaving my hole, so that I was now on my back and he was between my wide spread legs.

The gentle fucking was over now. Rick from his new position shifted my legs to his shoulders and left forward essentially bending me in half, and then began to hammer away at my hole. This was how I loved to be fucked, on my back like a whore, taking cock deep and hard.  Rick seemed to understand that without my having to explain it to him.  He whispered “I’m gonna wreck your hole boy and then give you my gift.  You want it boy?”

“Yes,” I panted, sweat springing up on my face, “Give me Austin’s birthday present.”

He completed my hole, telling me how it fit his fat cock like a warm glove.  I could feel myself becoming loose around him, and I squeezed my ass tighter working his cock with my sphincter.  I honestly have no idea how long he fucked me on the floor that night, all that I knew is that when he finally growled, “Here comes your present slut,” I had become sweaty, sloppy, mess, begging Rick to use my hole.

Rick slammed into me one last time, bottoming out completely and causing me to yelp, as he said, “Take my fucking load bitch!”  I felt his cock twitching in my hole and I knew that he was flooding me with six days worth of built-up cum.  I moaned and felt my own cock twitch as I shot a load all over my self without even touching my cock.

We stayed like that for a long moment, laying there with his cock still buried deep in my now cum filled hole, in a sweaty heap, before finally Rick said, “Damn, you’ve got a better ass even then Austin.  I’m gonna have to start breeding your hole regularly.”

I laughed, “Why don’t we go crash in my bed for a while.  If you’re up for it in the morning we can go for round two.”

“Sure thing,” he flashed that toothy grin again and pulled his cock slowly from my hole.  I clenched tight as he withdrew trying to keep the massive amount of cum he had shot inside me.  I mostly succeeded and I showed him to my room with just a thin trickle of cum running down my leg.

Rick walked closely behind me, kissing my neck as we walked, his cock quickly rising to full mast again.  By the time we got to the bed he had slipped his cock back into me and was slow fucking my wrecked hole.

We did sleep that night but not much, by the time we passed out around seven in the morning I had two more loads in my ass.  Together we fell asleep in my bed, Rick’s cock just inches from my well-used hole, the door to my room left wide open in our drunken horniness. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 49
  • Thanks 1

2. The Surprise 

I woke sometime around two in the afternoon to Rick pressing his cock back into my nearly recovered hole. I moaned as my hole once again stretched around his impressive girth, the cum from the previous times he had fucked me lubricating his shaft as he sank into me. Once inside of my Rick wasted no time, and was soon hammering my hole with ruthless efficiency causing me to cry out with lust. I am not normally a screamer but Rick’s powerful fucking forced yelps and moans out of me like no one had before. It didn’t take long this time for the load to boil up in Rick’s balls and soon he was grunting and bucking like an animal as he added another load to my already well-filled ass. “One for the road,” he growled into my ear as he came inside of me.

When his cock had stopped twitching he pulled out and rolled out of the bed. “I’ve got some shit to do, so much as I’d like to spend the day breeding your hole… I’ve gotta go,” he said as he moved towards the door.

“I’ll show you out,” I said covering my disappointment at seeing that magnificent cock go.

“Don’t worry about it. Go back to sleep. Get my number from Austin and let me know when you wanna get plowed again.” Then he was gone. I laid on my bed for a long moment, naked on my stomach, my stretched out cummy hole facing the door that Rick had left open again as he exited. I went back to sleep.

Several hours later I woke up again to the sound of a new voice in my room. “Damn,” the voice said, “Who wrecked your hole?”

It took me a long moment to place the voice. But before my eyes were fully open and I had looked over my shoulder at the speaker I knew it was Austin. I suddenly remembered that the door to my room had been open and that the way I was laying on the bed my cum covered ass was clearly visible.

Austin smiled at me a little oddly as he took in my compromised position. Knowing what I did now about Austin I found myself seeing him in a new light. He was still a tall thin twink, but I took note of the well defined abs, the incredibly hairy pits, sweet pink nipples, the narrow but dense treasure trail that led down into his skimpy yellow underpants. I noted too just how well the basket of those underpants was filled out.

“Seriously,” he pressed on, coming further into the room, “someone did a number on your ass and left a shit load of cum behind. I had no idea you were suck a fucking slut, let alone a cumslut.”

“I’m not normally,” I said, shifting in the bed and covering myself with a sheet.

“So who dumped all those loads in your hole?”

I hesitated for a moment and then said, rather sheepishly, “Rick.”

A strange series of emotions played across Austin’s face so quickly that I couldn’t place all of them; but I’m certain that surprise, anger, jealousy, and fear all flashed by before he settled on lust. He rubbed his crotch through his yellow briefs and I could see that the healthy bulge was beginning to swell.

“Why are you covering yourself up man,” he asked coming even closer. “You liked getting railed by Rick didn’t you? Well I’ve got something I think you’ll like just as much.” With that he practically leapt onto the bed straddling my pelvis. He lent forward and kissed me roughly. My cock quickly hardened again as I began to explore my roommates trim body with my hands.

Our kiss was short lived though as after only a couple of minutes Austin broke away and said, “I have to get my mouth on that ass, flip over.”

I did as I was told and kicking my legs apart Austin spread my cheeks and started to devour my ass. He lapped up the cum that had leaked from my hole and pushed it back inside of me with his tongue as he desperately tried to penetrate my hole as deep as he could with that same organ. Much like our kiss though this joy was short lived as soon I heard rustling and felt Austin shifting about behind me. Soon his mouth left my hole but his hands remained on my cheeks, I felt something warm and hard press against my hole and knew that it was his cock. Without saying a word Austin steadily pressed his fat raw cock in side of me. It was not quite as long as Rick’s but it certainly was as thick if not thicker. I whimpered into the pillow as Austin came to rest balls deep in me and started to kiss my neck.

He started out slowly, sensing that my hole was still a little worn to from my night’s escapades but soon worked himself up to a feverish pace. Soon Austin was panting as I moaned into the pillows in front of me, and sweat dripped from him falling onto me. He was not going to last long, that was quickly obvious, but his cock was tugging at my hole as it stretched me wide in such a magical way that I wasn’t about to complain.

“Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum,” he groaned as he bottomed out in me and his cock began to throb. As his orgasm rocked through his body he leaned forward and kissed the back of my neck. “I’m sorry I didn’t last longer, I’ll be ready to go in a minute though.” He started to rock his hips forward and back slightly, “But feeling all those POZ loads in you I couldn’t resist adding my own to the mix right away.”

“What,” I said, my ass clenching around his cock in shock, “You’re POZ?”

“Yeah,” he replied sounding a little confused, and then after a moment, “So is Rick. I thought you knew and that’s why…”

“Oh fuck,” I said, “I had no idea.”

“I’m so sorry,” Austin said, moving to get off of me.

As his cock started to slip from my hole I realized I didn’t want him to stop. I had six loads of POZ cum in my hole… there was no changing that so I might as well enjoy the cocks that put it there. I reached back and grabbed his hips, pulling him to me, and shoving his cock back inside of me. “Where do you think you’re going mister,” I said.

“But I’m…”

“At this point it doesn’t matter, so how about we stop talking and you get back to plowing my hole with your fat POZ cock.”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 46
  • Thanks 1

3. The Cake

Night had fallen again and Austin and I lay in my bed spooning, his cock having just softened enough to slip from my gaping hole a small dribble of cum following it out.

“You sure you’re alright,” Austin said, he had asked me this after each of the three more load he had dumped in my hole.

“Yeah, I’m sure.” I was more then sure, I had slipped into a cum lust. It was a sensation, a need, a craving that I had never before experienced. With each load I took my lust grew, and I started to gently grind my ass again Austin’s crotch and he held me.

“Jesus,” he said, laughing a little, “You can still be horny.”

“Well,” I replied sheepishly. Taking one of his hands and leading it down to my still rock hard cock. I had cum several times as he fucked me but that wasn’t enough, it no longer was about me shooting loads but rather me taking them.

“Nine loads of POZ cum and you still want more, you’re more of a cumslut then I am.” He laughed. I turned my head awkwardly to kiss him, and I felt his cock beginning to harden again, pressing against my ass cheeks. “I’ve got an idea,” Austin said, breaking out kiss and rolling out of the bed, “stay there, and don’t let any more of that cum drip out of your hole.” He padded out of the room completely naked his half hard cock swinging in a wide arch as he walked. I rolled over onto my stomach and waited.

I head Austin wandering around the rest of the apartment, and then a few minutes later he came back into my room, his cell phone in hand. He got back in bed, put his phone on the nightstand and looked at me with a crooked smile. “How about you start sucking my cock again, slut,” he said playfully, “get in nice and hard before I stuff it back in your sloppy cunt.”

Austin lay flat stretched out on the bed, and I shifted down so I was on all fours between his legs my face level with his steadily swelling cock. I took the growing meat in my mouth and started to suck, swallowing its full length while that was still manageable. I could feel my jaw stretching as his cock grew in my mouth forcing my lips wider and wider. As I bobbed my head up and down slathering his cock with spit, I heard his phone go off. As I continued to choke myself on his cock he checked the text and sent a quick reply. Another minute or two passed and my jaw was becoming sore stretched around his massive dick, when his phone went off again. Austin again checked his phone, and sent a reply, this time after he put his phone back down he looked at me and said with a wry smile, “Ride my cock.”

I quickly jumped into position my legs on either side of his hips, his cock brushing against my ass. I shifted and took hold of his dick in my hand, guiding him to my cum-lubed hole, and sat down on his now fully erect cock. I sank slowly down on the shaft my hole tender from the obscene amount of cock it had taken in the past sixteen hours. When I had fully impaled myself on his cock I began to rock slowly back and forth lubing up his cock with the many POZ loads that still filled my ass.

Austin pulled me to him, pressing my chest hard against his, kissing me roughly on the mouth. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me in place as he kissed me. I heard something behind me, out in the rest of the apartment but Austin held me fast. I could sense that there was someone else in the room, but still Austin kept a tight grip on me, slowly bucking his cock in my loose and sloppy hole as he tongue fucked my mouth. Then the weight on the bed changed and I knew that there was someone else in the bed with us.

The mysterious stranger moved between Austin’s legs and I felt big rough hands on my ass cheeks. My heart was pounding. I considered running, pulling away from Austin, but despite my fears I didn’t want too. Austin understood my cumlust and had said that he had an idea of how to slake it so I would trust him. Just as I had come to that decision I felt the unmistakable pressure of a cock head rubbing up and down my ass crack. This new cock quickly found my already filled hole, and despite Austin’s thick cock already being lodged inside of me, began to press against my straining sphincter.

For a long moment it seemed as though the mysterious stranger’s cock would never be able to breach my hole no matter how hard he pressed until all of a sudden my hole gave way. It was like I was being torn in two. My hole, which until the night before had been a tight sphincter, bust open and became a wide sloppy cunt. I pulled my mouth away from Austin and pressed myself up till my arms were locked straight, arching my back, pressing my ass into the two cocks that now filled my hole. I looked over my shoulder now and saw Rick, a wicked smile playing across his strong handsome face.

“Austin told me you couldn’t get enough POZ cock after I bred your cunt last night,” he said, “He and I are gonna wreck you good, and then if that’s not enough we’ll take you to the bathhouse, strap you to a sling and let every cock in the place dump a load in you.” My cock twitched, and my hole pulsed around their fat cock. “You like the sound of that, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I replied. Rocking my hips a little to fuck myself on their cocks.

“You really are a cumslut,” Austin said.

“Alright Austin,” Rick said, putting a hand on my back and pressing me forward so I lay flat on top of Austin’s smooth chest again, “let’s wreck this bitch.”

Rick pulled out till just his cock head was inside of me, and then slammed back inside. Pushed forward like I was Austin could buck his hips up and down jack hammering my hole. It took them a few moments to find a rhythm but soon they were pounding me in unison, their two cock moving as one inside of my gaping hole. I screamed and moaned, their cocks battering my prostate and they fucked me. Sweat pored off of all three of us and the stench of sex became the only thing I could smell.

We must have fucked like that for almost half an hour before Rick said, “You ready Austin?”

“Yeah, let's breed his hole.”

Together they slammed into me a few more times, Austin stopping a few strokes before Rick slamming balls deep inside of me. Both of their cocks were thrust past my second sphincter as they shot their massive POZ loads deep inside of me.

They each fucked my now destroyed hole one more time that night before dressing me in a dirty old jock of Austin’s; a leather harness; and stuffing a butt plug, so large that the day before I would have questioned why any one would every need something that big, in my hole, and whisking me off to the bathhouse. Rick hoisted me into a sling while Austin attached my arms and legs to the restraints. The plug was then removed and my gaping cum filled hole exposed to the small collection of men who had already gathered around me.

By the time I got home the next morning my once tight, condom only hole had been transformed into a cum dripping rosebud. I looked at my hole in the mirror in my bedroom before passing out, reveling the way my swollen ass lips puckered. I ran my finger along the rim of my hole remembering the way my hole had looked in the mirror over the sling as I took my first fist that night. I would never be the same prude again.

I called into work; slept most of the day and then that night went back to the bathhouse. I never even bothered getting a room; I just got a locker and went straight to the sling. As I looked at myself in the mirror above me I knew that this would be a regular haunt of mine from then on. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 42

• 11 months later...