Anonymous Hotel Sex

JoeyPig28

Does anyone else enjoy having anonymous sex in Hotels?

I travel for work and stay in multiple cities during the week. I love leaving the door slightly open to my room and going on craigslist to post an ad. I get on the bed in doggie style position with my legs spead wide and within two hours I start getting hard cock in my mouth and hole.

The best time I had was in El paso,TX. I had three guys at the same time all taking turns on my ass and mouth. I even got double penetrated while I was gagging on cock. This went on for well over an hour. By the time they finished with me my hole was gapping sore and I was happy.

• Upvote 9

I do. It's been a while now but the best was when I was working for a while in the Boston Area and was staying at a hotel in Chelmsford, MA. My room was on the ground floor, two doors away from the back entrance. That allowed guys to park behind the hotel and walk in unseen by the reception staff. I had posted an ad on Cruisingforsex. Had a lot of fun there. Sometimes with guys showing up when another one was still fucking me.

• Upvote 3

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Just started doing this this year. It is such a rush when you hear your door open and you know some stranger is walking into your room to fuck you. Like most crusing, it is hit and miss. I've had one night where my ad had over 20 hits, with 5 guys actaully showing up to fuck. The next night, nothing. Not even a bite. Some guys run when they see the bareback. Others just do the "you are clean right" line. I love doing this and can't wait to do it again.

Just started doing this this year. It is such a rush when you hear your door open and you know some stranger is walking into your room to fuck you. Like most crusing, it is hit and miss. I've had one night where my ad had over 20 hits, with 5 guys actaully showing up to fuck. The next night, nothing. Not even a bite. Some guys run when they see the bareback. Others just do the "you are clean right" line. I love doing this and can't wait to do it again.

You ever visit Seattle?

• Upvote 1

Speaking of Seattle, I had a great anon hotel fuck there. I was staying at the Fairmont Hotel which also has the advantage of a side entrance that isn't really overlooked by reception staff. Guy came up to my room and wore me out. He was a bit kinkier than I liked but a great fuck.

Had another great fuck while I was there but that wasn't really anon as that was with a chat buddy and not at the hotel but at his house.

• Upvote 1

I like to meet up with out of towners who host at thier hotel. Its fun to give up my ass to someone who lives thousands of miles away and theres zero chance I'll ever see them again. The 2nd time I did it, I was meeting this older bear and when i got there he was taking it raw from another bear. I sat and watched him take a load in his ass and he stood up rock hard, asked if I was ready and he lubed up and pounded me for a good hour. The other guy watched for a little bit and left.

I always hope to walk in on something like that again but haven't been that lucky again.

• Upvote 3

You are so right TravelGuy, it is a rush! I have found that the action varies city to city. best Cities for me are Denver, Tampa, Philly, Pittsburgh , El paso, Spokane,WA and Boise,ID

Nothing hotter than leaving your hotel room door slightly adjar, room dark, and being up on the bed in a jock ass up wearing a blindfold.  The rush is so intense when you hear that door open is amazing.  More amazing is while your getting fucked and you hear others start to walk in the room.  I do this when I travel and really love doing it during MAL weekend in Washington DC.  Had a friend stay with me one time and he just sat in the dark corner and watched.  He said it was so hot just watching all the cock and cum being given to me.  Sometimes, he would even say "You should have seen this one, or You should have seen those 2".  Nothing like taking anonymous cock and cum all night long.  Cann't wait for MAL time again.

• Upvote 5

I've only done it once, about 6 months ago - kinda. The guy I knew was an old fuck buddy who I hadn't seen for a few years, I was staying in his town for a night & messaged him but didn't expect to hear anything back. When he replied, I left my room door slightly open and waited on the bed in a jock for him. So although it wasn't totally anon, it was still fun. In fact I think I posted a photo from that session in the gallery on my profile.

I need to do it more often!

I love the feeling of pushing open a guys room door and finding him on the bed in nothing but a jock. It's nice to have him get my dick wet and then fuck him. It's really hot if he does atm. I usually like bottoms that pick motels. It's usually discreetly in and out.

• Upvote 1