Anonymous Hotel Sex

JoeyPig28

I LOVE getting anon fucked at a hotel. I always do this when I travel. Just in the past 5 months, I took anon loads in hotels in Dallas, Seattle, Philadelphia, and LA. I love leaving the door ajar. I love when it turns into a gangbang. I love when guys sneak in while I'm sleeping and start fucking me. I love when someone decides to whore me out. I love when guys bring stuff to parTy with. I love hotel sex, and I LOVE anon sex. Nothing better than just lying there all day while guys fuck me. LOVE it. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is possibly THE hottest thing to do!

Find it hard to find decent hotels that won't notice the coming and going of (hopefully) lots of guys though...

Anyone have a list of hotels in different cities!? London preferably, but any UK will do :P

• 2 weeks later...

Anon darkroom hotel/motel sex is the best. You push that door open and find the guy on all fours waiting to be filled. That makes me hard IMMEDIATELY.  I especially love it when the guy has been hosting other tops and has his hole filled with cum. There's something very hot about anonymous, disposable sex.

Did it twice with visitors here in town. Both were tops. Both were very similar but different guys -- both tops, different hotels, both said the door would be slightly ajar, so walk in, undress and lay on the bed face-down with the lights out. One said he'd be standing in the corner, one said he'd be in the bathroom. (Yeah, in retrospect, they could've been crazy, but at the time I didn't stop to consider that.) Both times the guys walked to the bed, never allowed me to see them, never spoke, just lubed up (although one rimmed me briefly) and started fucking raw until they shot. Each time, I sense that my job was finished, so I dressed and let myself out -- never heard a voice, never saw a face.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hell if hotels had never been thought of.....i am pretty sure some gay guys would have thought them up.   i can only imagine how many loads of cum have been exchanged in the freedom of a rented room.   i am sure others are like this...but no matter my reason for staying at a hotel I am always sizing it up.....how easy for someone to get in after hours.   how attentive, friendly or judging is the front desk help.....how are the lights.....can you have enough without too much.....even if i don't plan on trying to get fucked....i think of all that kind of stuff.

• Like 1

Haven't had anon hotel sex. I normally hook up with local guys through various websites, and meet them downstairs and take them up to my room. I prefer big business hotels because there I can take anyone with me without people at the front desk seeing me taking someone to my room, or better not questioning it.

• 4 months later...