Anonymous Hotel Sex

JoeyPig28

18 hours ago, bihairy said:

hotel sex is fun. Love to hook up when I travel.  Best sex being able to fuck ass and breed as much as I want while away.  Makes travel better.  I love visiting bottoms that need cock in their hole and loads deep inside. I'm happy to help!

You are a humanitarian, of that there is no doubt. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, bihairy said:

hotel sex is fun. Love to hook up when I travel.  Best sex being able to fuck ass and breed as much as I want while away.  Makes travel better.  I love visiting bottoms that need cock in their hole and loads deep inside. I'm happy to help!

If ever in the Denver area, Please fill me up!!   IRV

• Upvote 1

On my vacation last year, I had the chance for two anonymous hotel encounters.  the best of the two was a mod 30's poz bottom .  Door was left ajar, I entered, slid in his nice cummy hole, pumped and dumped my load, got my cock cleaned off and left.  Just what a hot sleazy time should be.

On 6/12/2016 at 6:25 AM, Andyhole said:

I used to have a dom that booked a hotel room and advertised my ass, I would get between 12 and 18 guys across 3/4 hours. We did this for a good few months, I later found that he was charging my ass out! Knowing I was being pimped out made it hotter

Mannn I would love to be pimped out lol

• Like 1

On 6/12/2016 at 5:25 AM, Andyhole said:

I used to have a dom that booked a hotel room and advertised my ass, I would get between 12 and 18 guys across 3/4 hours. We did this for a good few months, I later found that he was charging my ass out! Knowing I was being pimped out made it hotter

Wished I could find a pimp to sell me out like that also !!

Just remembered an anon hotel encounter I had last spring at the beach. Was staying by myself in the hotel room so I changed my grindr profile to anon ass up face down with blindfold.  Early 30s black guy with blank profile picture sent a dick pic said he was within a half-mile of the hotel. He came fucked me pretty good.  Couple hours later he messaged and asked if I was still taking loads and I said yes.  Said he would be there in 10 mins.  Got in position door propped open.  He came in fucked me...at least I thought it was him, but he brought a friend and it was his friend fucking me.  Heard him ask me how I liked his friends dick.  I never hesitated and said it felt good. After his friend bred me he mounted and then bred me.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I even got some response from an add on the activities section of Craigslist.   

"Looking for a pipe layer for some work that needs to be done.  Equal opportunity.  Open job site, come in and get the work done., then leave when you're ready."

• Like 1