Three Load Night

freakpr

I was horny tonight and decided to get on Grinder and see the action. To my surprise a visitor was staying only a few miles from me. He was a top and wanted to fuck my ass. I asked the question "raw or covered". He quickly replied raw...as long as i was clean. I said yes.

I washed up when I got to the house we made out. His family was asleep and he snuck me into his room. He kissed, i sucked his nice fat cock. He put me in all fours and rammed his raw cock in me. Then he slid and put on some lube.

He fucked me in the bed for a while, then we went to the bathroom. He fucked me and made me beg for his cum like a bitch. He finally shot deep inside.

Afterwards he told me to lick his balls and that he wanted to nut in my mouth. He made me suck his balls and beg for cum on all fours on the floor. He shot a load right in my mouth and I swallowed and licked his cock clean.

As soon as I left I had a message on Grinder. A hot 18 yr old wanted to fuck my ass Raw!

I drove 10 minutes and met up at a park near his house. We parked in a dark road and he began to suck my cock. I sucked his cock and he told me he wanted to fuck. I got on all fours and he slid his raw meat inside. After a couple of strokes he told me to get on my back and began to fuck me slow.

He started to slid in and out faster untile he shot a huge load inside me. He then fingered my cummy ass until i shot my load. Little did he know i had another fresh load inside me.

Now I had to write my story of a nice slutty night. Hopefully I can keep taking multiple anon loads from different guys. Love being a slut. :)

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda had similar experience last night/this morning.  Been out of commission for a while so needless to say I was super horny! Hooked up with my T supplier. He did a slam and I was smoking like crazy. Both flying high I sucked a nice thick Tina-laced pozd up load of cum from his 8.5" cock! After he left I was craving more so ended up at ABS. Sucked a married guy but he didn't cum.  Then started sucking off this real hot 40-something hairy fucker thru a glory hole. I'd already seen him in action earlier sucking 2 or 3 cocks like a starving man. He was ready to cum by then and he fired off 2 huge thick loads back to back straight down my throat! And I', STILL craving more!!

• Upvote 2