http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/4724915584.html

Just posted a CL ad looking for dirty fuckers in NYC. I find new york to be pretty tame on their sex. Its difficult to set things up so i usually go where the sex is but I'm looking to be used like a slut so i put up this ad. Anyone in the NYC are looking to participate in this let me know. I pasted the text of the link here too but click the ad if you wanna see the original posting 

I'm a dirty bareback pig and I'm looking to be fucked like a whore. I want to be a receptacle for your cum. I just love feeling used and knowing the top is getting off in my slutty hole. All i want is that load and to feel that cock blast its diseased sperm inside me. Pump and dumps are hot. I'd love to take stranger cock all day poppered out while you video me in a hood and a jock and then have you plunge that raw tool inside me to churn up all the loads ive collected. Love feeling my hole gape, like it wont close after all the fucking its received. love being called names, poz whore, slut, cumdump, faggot, bitch. i wanna be restrained and fucked until i can't stand anymore and i crumple to the ground leaking cum and still get fucked relentlessly. i wanna keep being used, i want to feel like an object, a piece of fuckmeat.

I usually just go where the sex is. Cruisy parks, gloryhole video store booths, sex parties, bath houses. Love the cruising scene it really gets me off the anon stranger thing, not knowing who the men are and possibly never seeing them ever again just taking that raw dick and letting them impregnate me and leave. Thats the kind of pig i am. 

If you're replying to this don't just tell me its a hot a post, tell me what you want to do with me. Tell me how you want to use me, what you'd like to do. Paint the scenario. I'm looking for real dirty fuckers to set up a night in a hotel or your apartment to get me loaded up and used. Make me feel like a whore and show me what kind of dirty pig you are. 

I have plenty of pics for trade. 

My Stats: 26 years old, 5'5" white latino, bubble ass with some hair, 8inch uncut cock, toned body 130lbs, swimmers build, brown hair, blue eyes. I'm not hairless, i have some scruff and tattoos and Im poz undetectable 

You be: A dirty hung fuck pig, preferably poz, love big dicked older men, a gym bod is not necessary but no one extremely overweight or extremely old, i like daddies not grand daddies, very verbal, dominant into using and whoring out young guys to strangers and your friends

I DO NOT PNP. I'm just a whore, not a meth user.