So I Have A Question

I am a 48 yr old white bottom. I have the typical mid aged round belly. I love sucking cock and taking cock in my ass. 

The question I have is why is it so hard to find guys that want sex. Why is that everyone wants the slim pretty boys? It is really frustrating getting turned down by men my age or older because i am not slim and young.

What can I do to better my chances of getting fucked regular? I live on Whidbey Island in NW washington.

mike

I grew up in Skagit County so I am familiar with the area you live in and it could be part of the problem.  Whidbey Island's not exactly teeming with gays, it's a military town and military towns tend to be a little conservative.  So you might want to take a trip to Vancouver, Seattle or Portland for a weekend and his the bath house.   You can try if you have not already Craigslist I see guys of all types posting ads from that area on there.   It seemed like most of the gay's up in that area were in a relationship so that could be another factor.  Most single gay guys like myself flee for greener pastures. lol good luck.

I am a 48 yr old white bottom. I have the typical mid aged round belly. I love sucking cock and taking cock in my ass. 

The question I have is why is it so hard to find guys that want sex. Why is that everyone wants the slim pretty boys? It is really frustrating getting turned down by men my age or older because i am not slim and young.

What can I do to better my chances of getting fucked regular? I live on Whidbey Island in NW washington.

mike

Well Mike, I'll try & answer your question, I am slim built a bit of a jock & the opposite of you body but maybe i'm a bigger pig not sure but to be honest with you don't waste your time on guys that are so picky. I love anon sex like in bookstores ass up against a glory hole or in a darkroom i'm not really interested how the guy is looking. I only want his hard cock in my ass & a thick load of Jizz. Decide for yourself want you really want & go for it. I almost never hook up on dating sites because most guys are flakes anyway & out of experience the really pretty boys are crap at having sex because they're too long looking at themselves most likely.

I grew up in Skagit County so I am familiar with the area you live in and it could be part of the problem.  Whidbey Island's not exactly teeming with gays, it's a military town and military towns tend to be a little conservative.  So you might want to take a trip to Vancouver, Seattle or Portland for a weekend and his the bath house.   You can try if you have not already Craigslist I see guys of all types posting ads from that area on there.   It seemed like most of the gay's up in that area were in a relationship so that could be another factor.  Most single gay guys like myself flee for greener pastures. lol good luck.

Don't they have glory holes there ???? If not time to make one & spread the word, Army guys are always horny & need to nut.

Thanks for your replies. I have thought about going to Seattle to play. The issue I have is timing. I work Saturday nights. And right now my Friday is tided up with football. The only place I know to cruise is either the bathhouse which I don't know if they are busy Sunday's and airport video which don't have glory holes. Any other suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll come up and breed you if you want...i love whidbey island and take any excuse to make the trip

I only wish i got offers like that where i am, most of the loads that get pumped in to me are anon loads, I would love to meet a genuine guy that would come over just to give me a good shagging.