Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

I love that I save money on condoms.  :)

I love that there's no stoppage of play because the Top has to put on a condom. It's great when the Top decides he wants to fuck me, he just lubes my ass and enters me. 

I love knowing that the friction from skin to skin contact is what will make him to cum.

I love when my Top cums inside my ass. Since I mainly play with Poz guys, it's exciting to know that the Poz Top's DNA is inside me. 

• Upvote 4

I love knowing that the friction from skin to skin contact is what will make him to cum.

I love when my Top cums inside my ass. Since I mainly play with Poz guys, it's exciting to know that the Poz Top's DNA is inside me. 

the idea of putting my DNA in a guy is soooo hot. 

Everything.

The skin on skin contact.

The warmth and pulsing of his cock inside me.

The sure knowledge that he is inside me with no barriers or protection and is going to fill me with cum soon.

The moments when he is close to cumming and really starts to ram hard into me.

The high emotions and the ecstasy of being fucked.

The warm rush of his cumshot inside me.

If I feel the squirting, I am just in heaven.

I love everything about being fucked bareback.

Everything.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

I really like when the balls are inside the girl.. I just tried it one time and it felt so good. I tried when i was in a girl in Barcelona called Apricots with a girl that was just into it and did not have problem in doing it even I was embarassed and it was the first time for me. So at this point, I tried and I really got looking forward in doing it again.

• 2 months later...

As the top, the first feelings as the warm, silky smooth hole surrounds me as I slide in.

As the bottom, the pressure as he opens me and slides his hot, hard, smooth dick deep into me.

And, needless to say, shooting my poz load into him, and receiving his hot load.

• Upvote 2

Guest SBBOY

It's the unloading in my hole and the guy(s) are still orgasming whilst the last of the spunk drains from their balls, then as they're catching their breath and then slowly sliding out. 

And of course using my mouth to clean the jizz off their meat

For me it's reaching that point of no return when the top is shooting his load in my ass. Prior to that, even though I'm enjoying the fuck, my mind is frequently racing with thoughts like "what the fuck are you doing?", "make him pull out before it's too late!" but then we reach that inevitable moment when he cums inside me and I cross over that threshold of worry and doubt into the sexual bliss of taking his load deep inside me. It's too late to question my actions or worry at that point and I am free to enjoy the sexual pleasure of being a cumdump despite what my rational mind might have been trying to tell me.

Once that first load is inside me that small voice in my head becomes silent and I am on the quest for more loads. After I've crossed that line the best part of fucking bareback is taking more raw cock and loads. Nothing feels like getting fucked with my ass full of cum until I am a well used and cum sloppy whore!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...