Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

While, I may not experience it ever time I get topped, I love it when the timing is just perfect.   Just as the first hit of poppers reaches maximum effect, he splits my ass wide open with his rock hard cock.  Timed well, that can be a magical moment.   

My second most favorite is feeling him get to that animal like part of fucking right before he blasts my guts with his creme sauce.  Knowing he is in that autopilot stage of his orgasm, means for certain I am gonna take his load.  That is my signal to push as deep on to his cock as I can, clamp as tightly as i can and help him let the cum flow.

My least favorite part is feeling a great cock shrink away after it has done it's job.  As that mighty member retreats to it's state of rest, I start thinking of the next cock that will plunge deeply into my hole.  

• Upvote 2

I like the whole experience, first the anticipation of bare cock and knowing what I am going to get, then the feeling of the raw cock pushing at my hole then sliding in me, then the fist few thrusts as the cock works its way in, then a good snort of poppers to really open me up and the feeling of bare cock moving deep inside me. If I am lucky then him building up to orgasm and the final thrusts as my cunt if filled with cum, then the knowledge I am carrying his cium in me

• Upvote 3

Been a bottom cumdump for quite some time and taking a top's load has always been my favorite part. Now actively chasing and by far my new found favorite is the experience of taking hot charged toxic loads and getting pozzed.

As I explore topping more, I really enjoy coming in a warm hole and coming outside a hole then shoving the cum into a guy's ass. When I bottom, I enjoy whatever a guy does -- coming inside or coming outside my hole and shoving his cum-covered cock into my ass. Sex is supposed to be fun, no?!

Read1

The whole experience of barebacking does it. Favourite part is getting close to cumming. Getting turned on by letting the guy know I'm going to cum and feeling his excitement rising at having his hole filled. Love it when he cums at the same time as I'm unloading inside him.

• Upvote 2

Guest descartes70817

From the time I lube my cock and slide it in until I cum deep inside the raw ass I'm fuckng it feels good, it wouldn't be the same without cumming inside though.

as a top... when i fuck hard and deep that the bottom starts to squirm because it hurts them. love it when they struggle with 10 inches.

love to lay on top and pound raw and deep. 

its hard to find raw white older men that like young, hung 10 inch bbc. i need to travel more to see where these guys are located so i can give it to them raw. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

you could always book a flight to scotland and stay at mine at no cost...........you wouldnt see much as a tourist however as you would be too busy breeding me over and over - i love fucked really really hard - you would totally adore unloading inside me

i love the whole process from arranging a meet,getting ready,shaving my hole ,douching my arse out deep before a meet then his call or text to say he is on his way to mine......thats when i dim the lights or light some candles.

i especially love it when a top puts the head of his cock against my hole and just rams it into me balls deep on entry - im in heaven then - he owns me............from then on in i like fucked very hard and aggressively working up a good sweat and having anal orgasms continuously as he pounds me relentlessly - fucking love it..........i love it when he says "im filling your arse with a huge load baby" and i push back further onto his cock as its emptying as i want his cum up me as deep as he can get it.............then he lays down on my back both sweaty and sticky and i can her his deep breathing & we laugh as his cock softens and plops out of my hole......so so beautiful.

i love taking multiple loads and all night sessions bareback as i get off on my hole all wet and stinking of spunk - makes me want it never to stop - i love being used as a tops cum dump..........."fuck" i need a man right now to breed me.

• Upvote 1

Love it when a Top is fucking me and there is animal magnetism.  You know the feeling when he's hitting it good and you arch your back up to give him your hole and then he starts to cum.  Love feeling how my Top men shake and shudder as they fill me with their hot loads.  Emm

When the dick enters my hole . My two favorite ways are :

1 :  when the top just decides it is time for me to have his dick inside of me. Love to feel the head of his dick entering my ass, popping in, stretching my ass , then leading the way to his whole cock.

2 : when I am the one grabbing his dick to show him the way. Love to take  control like that and to push the dick in. Feels awesome

Of course the actual ejaculation in a tight hole is the best.

But, love it when a bottom arches his back if my cock is going deep in his hole, and hearing a loud moan.

Love seeing my cum running out his hole. And although rarer then it should be, fucking love the bottom who cleans my cock after I gave him my load.

• Upvote 1