Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

Guest FinalDL2021
On October 30, 2014 at 4:11 PM, exhibbottomslut said:

I love it all, from start to finish! From the moment my ass gets opened by that bare cock, to the moment it unloads deep in me :). I enjoy it all :).

I couln't agree more. Yet  it's also about no longer asking about status, or if the guy I am with, practices safe sex, you just go right to the fucking

As a bottom, I love that first penetration moment. Even better if he pulls out and slides back in while fucking me. Knowing that he’s got me and my ass right where he needs it to be.

Breeding is great but it often means that the fun is over. 

If I’m not the one getting bred, then my favorite is felching a load out of the lucky bottom’s hole. 

• Upvote 1

Hard to answer it, because I love the hole journey. Maybe the moment, when the bare cock is pushed accros my muscle of hole and it is fully in me. The other is getting loads into my hole. I can say the alpha and the omega (and, I must emphasis it, between this two points). LoL

Edited by bareback-flipflop

The feel of his hole gripping my cock as I pump in and out of him. Then how his hole gets really wet after you shoot your load and go for those last couple of pumps before pulling out. 

I love the feeling of a cum filled hole on my cock even more than if it’s the first load of the night. Sliding into a tight hole just after another man just came and his load is still hot inside the bottom.  The hot slickness of another man’s load on your cock is the best line hands down, and sliding into a bottom without lube makes it even better  

Wow so much of it I gear. But here are my favorite parts as a btm who is a total freak for for darkroom anon sex. 

The feeling of if a cock head pressing against your hole

When a coxk taps on your prostate 

You have taken a hit of poppers and all you and your hole is focused on is the cock pounding your hole and your hole trying to milk the load out of the anon cock that is inside you

The moment you feel the tops dick pulse and you feel that warm jizz flooding your hole 

?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I love when I feel that extra burst of warm lube flooding me as his cock is at its hardest throbbing pumping in my hole   

I love feeling him pull his cock out of me slideing out of my wet loose hole taking a trail of cum with it. I especially love when he has a big long cock that is now mostly limp I feel like it Tate’s forever to come out of me. I love them feeling my sloppy hole knowing I did a good job and presenting my cum dripping fuck hole for him to enjoy looking at or fingering.