I had this happen to me but in reverse... I went to a house to look at a washer, and ended up getting tag teamed by the owners, I was forced into it by the one guy at first, handcuffed to a pipe in the basement, then fucked by him, and his partner came home and they fucked me for hours. I got fired for missing other appointments, but I still go there for fucks. They are on meds so, their seed hasn't taken yet.

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

What a hot fucking story. Although I’m not straight & married, I saw myself as you. I stumbled into bareback sex, taking cum inside my ass, no questions asked about status. It would be great to get a further chapter to see how the wife reacted, did she get fucked & bred with your toxic cum. Did you then go on to convert others both straight, bi & gay. 

This is one of my most favourite stories on breeding zone.

I've shot multiple loads of my own poz cum all over me, while reading. Also deciding on wether to be come a gifter at the same time. Makes me as hard as a rock. 

Too gift or not too gift? Is the question I now ask of myself

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:10 PM, GBBBBTM said:

What a hot fucking story. Although I’m not straight & married, I saw myself as you. I stumbled into bareback sex, taking cum inside my ass, no questions asked about status. It would be great to get a further chapter to see how the wife reacted, did she get fucked & bred with your toxic cum. Did you then go on to convert others both straight, bi & gay. 

This is one of my most favourite stories on breeding zone.

I've shot multiple loads of my own poz cum all over me, while reading. Also deciding on wether to be come a gifter at the same time. Makes me as hard as a rock. 

Too gift or not too gift? Is the question I now ask of myself

Do it and if ever in my area, come dump a load or two in me.