What Is Your All-Time Favorite Bb Scene Ever?

bbfan74

What is your all-time favorite bareback scene?
The one that you have been jerking off to for years?

Mine would be:
MAV AND THE RUDE BOYZ by Machofucker

It is a hot threesome with a very hot (probably Latino) bottom who gets fucked by Red and another black top. He sniffs poppers frequently and you can see he is high in poppers just willing to be their hole.

Awesome scene!

I have been jerking off to this scene for years now (don't know exactly when it came out, probably 2-3 years ago)

Edited by bbfan74
  • Upvote 1

There are several, but three I keep watching are all from EricVideos:

1) Loaded at lunch - Antionio Biaggi, Mike Dozer & Dominic Sol

2) Hitchhiking Slut - (video just froze so no credits)

3) John Slammed by Keiran - Jon Phelps and Keiran

1 + 2 are hot outdoors fuck vids

• Downvote 1

There was an amateur video on xtube where a married neighbor was at a gay couples place and the scene was of the one partner with the big dick fucking the married dude as he begged for it. It was really verbal and the action was only of the ass and the big dick. He pulled out to cum and pushed in to unload after the first shot. It was so damn hot. It got pulled down and I've never been able to find it since.

Though I’m generally not a fan of that studio, there are two Machofucker-videos  among my all-time favorits:

„Peto versus Nils“ because of Nils Jacobson’s dirty talk, and

“Doctor Lucas” with Czech twink Lucky Taylor (“aka “Romeo”) in a great biohazard breeding.

And then there is Treasure Island’s fuck scene between Dawson and Brad McGuire in “Meat Packing” which I think is totally hot.

:

There is a scene with Dawson, I think from his 20 Loads video. He is at IML, gets fucked in the stairwell by one guy. Another guy randomly walks in on the scene, hairy muscled stud named Vinny. Both breed him with no pulling out, definitely one of my all time favorite scenes. 

• Upvote 3