A Fishing Trip With Dad

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

Once I went away to college, my Dad could not fuck me as frequently as he did when I was in high school (which was like at least once daily), but we tried to make up for it when I was home from college on breaks.  However, after I graduated and moved cross country for work, we had very few opportunities to fuck, so Dad took to arranging weekend trips several times a year, to which I was invited, trips such as skiing trips, hunting trips or sailing in the Carribbean.  He explained he organized the trips to ensure I kept my skills up and he could continue to teach me new tricks.

He called a few weeks ago saying he had arranged the use of his friend's hunting cabin situated on a lake.  So last Thursday, after work I flew home and then rented a car and with the help of the directions he provided and Mapquest, I made my way to the cabin, arriving around 10:00 pm.  Dad was waiting on the porch when I arrived and greeted me with a huge smile and an embrace, thrusting his tongue seemingly half-way down my throat.  "Good to see you son," he said as he shoved his hand down the back of my jeans and thrust his finger up my cunt. Using the finger lodged in my ass to steer me, he turned me around and we entered the main room of the cabin.  To my surprise, there were about ten men present.  They had been engaged in animated discussion.

"Guys, this is my son," Dad announced.  The conversation in the room ceased and all eyes turned to us.  Dad steering me toward the center of the room, all the while his finger was up my ass.  "Take off your clothes, bitch," Dad said loud enough for the room to hear.  "You're gonna get to know these guys real well."

Now, Dad is a generous guy.  Once he taught me what my mouth and ass were for, and he was confident that my skills as a cock sucker and fuck hole were sufficient that I would not embarrass him, he would occasionally let one of two of his friends use me.  But never this many at one time.  

I bent down and took of my boots and stripped off my jeans, but even before I could remove my shirt, Dad bent me over the arm of a sofa and was balls-deep in one thrust.  As if to show the guys that anything goes, Dad fucked me unusually hard talking trash all the time.  It took him at least twenty minutes before, with a loud groan, he shot a massive load up my pussy.  By then, the guys had gathered around and several had their cocks out and were jerking,  Dad cautioned them to save their loads.  When Dad shot, he withdrew and another dick was in me within a nanosecond (which is a very short period of time). 

And so it went. I got no sleep that night and very little over the course of the weekend.  Needless to say, I got no fishing in (and, in fact, never even saw the outdoors).  I ate and drank little aside from cum and piss. 

Sunday afternoon, I headed back to the airport so I could get back home in time for work the next morning.  Dad rode along with me.  En route he solicitously asked "How you feeling, son?"  

"Well, my ass is a little sore, but I'll be okay." 

"Know how many loads you took, whore?" 

"Was I supposed to count?" I asked, adding "cause I didn't."

"I did," he replied, adding "Seventy five.  Fourteen on Thursday night, twenty-two on Friday, thirty on Saturday and nine this morning.  You did me proud."

Then he chuckled, and with a smile added "And you made me a little money." 

"Did you whore me out," I asked. 

"Nah, it was a bet - on how many loads you could take.  And you exceeded all expectations."  We both were silent for a while.  Then he said "I sure know how to train a slut." 

Guest faggot hole

Fucking hot faggot hole!  Nothing like looking at your dad as you took nut after nut I bet!!

This is true Sir.  i have always wanted to please my Dad, and so often over the course of that weekend, as i was being fucked, i would look over to where He was to see if He was upset.  i wouldn't want to embarass Him before His friends.  His smiles were reassuring, and often, He was right by me, whispering encouraging words into my ear, or stroking the back of my head (when my throat wasn't filled with cock).  He did nothing but encourage me throughout those few days and that was very reassuring and it made me happy.

Guest faggot hole

As a good slut whore, you sure had fun.  Were any of the Poz?

i don't know Sir.  It certainly would have been impolite for me to ask.  i was taught long ago that it is inapprpriate for a fag even to inquire; that my duty was to take any load a Man was generous enough to give to me.  These were my father's friends and i was there to let them get their rocks off.  If i had asked, even once, it probably would have ruined the weekend for all of them -- and for me too.

Guest faggot hole

my Dad called last night.  Said He was sorry about that weekend.  Said he let things get out of control and that He'd never put me through anything like that again.  Said He's all for gang bangs, but not over a three day period.  Says He's proud of me but it will never happen again.  How do i tell Him it's okay?

my Dad called last night.  Said He was sorry about that weekend.  Said he let things get out of control and that He'd never put me through anything like that again.  Said He's all for gang bangs, but not over a three day period.  Says He's proud of me but it will never happen again.  How do i tell Him it's okay?

you just say .. DAD .. i fucking love what happened .. it's more than okay!  when can we do it again?   ;->

Guest faggot hole

you just say .. DAD .. i fucking love what happened .. it's more than okay!  when can we do it again?   ;->

well, i took your advice, Jaybird, and don't you know it -- Dad is planning a week-long event over Christmas.  Won't tell me where or much about what He has in mind, except that guys will be coming and going over the course of the week and that i will be the only bottom.  i love my Dad; He knows how nervous i get when there are other boys taking loads thet i should be getting.

well, i took your advice, Jaybird, and don't you know it -- Dad is planning a week-long event over Christmas.  Won't tell me where or much about what He has in mind, except that guys will be coming and going over the course of the week and that i will be the only bottom.  i love my Dad; He knows how nervous i get when there are other boys taking loads thet i should be getting.

ho! ho! ho!  Merry Christmas!   :-)

• 2 weeks later...

can't wait to hear about your christmas fun. would be hot to watch on video.