Military Bottom Cum Lover!

NCthinkKInk

Hello! I get a 4 day pass from November 18th till midday 21. I'm close to Philly right now so I'm gonna get a hotel center of town for my pass. Looking to get as much cock and cum as I can before I deploy to Jordan which is right after my pass. Need help finding tops to breed my ass and mouth with cum piss or whatever. Thanks for the help.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Adam4Adam and BBRT (Bareback Real Time) are websites where you can post profiles, so other guys can see you are looking. Neither require you to pay. I think you would probably have some luck with these sites especially being in town for a short time. New guys always attract more attention. 

Grindr is a similar service that is based on smart phones and similar mobile devices. It seems to be better for finding a hookup now as opposed to planning in advance. 

joined those sites, did find several men back home that want to fuck when i return from deployment. Ive found 4 big cocks on CL so far, one 9 1/2 and thick, my biggest so far by an inch, a little nervous cause my ass hasnt got much action in the past 4 months, excited though, should have some nice pics to share in a few weeks :)