Neighbor Jim

I recently started to get to know my neighbor Jim down the street. He's a big man , in decent shape and real hairy. We always have casual conversations , typical stuff about house maintenance , football ,weather etc. He's divorced like me. I ended up divorced cause my X figured out I like cock too.. All my x girlfriends figured it out, heck they figured it out before I did .. I guess I have that air about me. 

It was  a late August day and football season had started.  Jim called me up and invited me over to watch a game .  I said sure. When I arrived Jim let me in. He only had on a t shirt and a pair of boxers. I acted like I didn't notice , but I did , I could tell he had a big cock under those boxers. It was easy to see the outline of his big cock and balls.  I had on a pair of shorts , a t-shirt and a pair of tighty whitey bottom boy briefs (just in case , ha). The game was on and he was drinking a beer and asked if I wanted one. I don't drink so I declined. He had a couch and 2 recliners. He was on the couch  and I sat on a recliner just to his left. I knew I'd get a good view of his cock , the heck with the Tv !

We chatted while the game was on. I couldn't help but look over at the outline of his cock and balls through his boxers. Some of his pubic hair was poking through the fly. He kept his hand close by his cock and every now and then he would flick his cock with his thumb. It was driving me crazy. At one point I could tell it was partially hard. It made my cock get hard in my shorts but my tight briefs kept it in check..

He had a computer desk close by. At halftime something came up in the conversation about a web site he was not aware of so I offered to pull it up on his computer. He said "sure, go ahead and sit at the computer chair."  I sat at his computer and he stood right next to me real close as we watched the monitor. If I turned my head to the right his cock was right there . Though not pulled out or anything just being right there at face level a foot away made me nervous and horny. I took a quick glance to the right to say something and I could see his raw cock right there at the edge of the fly . My God I was horned up to play with his big cock at this point.. My cock got rock hard as I sat there at the computer. I didn't notice at first but he had quite a few tabs open on his browser .  As I looked at the tabs I noticed one of them was BBRT. I instantly recognized it as I was already a member. I acted like I didn't see it. I managed to pull the site up I was looking , though all I could think about was his cock right there so close to my mouth . As I was talking I turned my head knowing his cock was partially exposed so I could get another glimpse. He saw me looking. It was partially hard and creating the  tent effect . It also was opening the fly exposing his big cock even more.  I looked up at Jim as I talked trying my best to not look.. Jim was horned up and he knew something I didn't.  His cock was getting more obviously hard.  As we talked it busted through the fly on his boxers. It was an OMG moment. My eye's looked straight at his big cock head.  It looked awesome and pointed right at my mouth. Nothing was said as I looked back into his eyes. He grabbed the back of my head and guided his big cock to my mouth. My lips went right over the head of his cock like a magnet. He moaned a little as I started sucking the head. It was a big mushroom head and tasted awesome !  As I sucked his cock he grabbed the mouse and hit the BBRT tab to open it up. There I was. He had my profile page up with me showing my ass.  My ad say's I like BB , sucking , taking a load and I'm undetectable friendly. Jim say's , " I knew you were a gay bottom , you like sucking big poz cock ? , I'm poz but undetectable , that don't bother you does it ?" He held the back of head keeping his cock in my mouth so I couldn't respond ! I didn't resist so my non response while sucking his poz cock was all he needed for an answer.    Jim said " I have a 7 day load built up for you!"  He say's " follow me" as his cock slips from my mouth and he leads me back to his bedroom. 

He watched me pull my shorts off. My cock was hard as hell in my briefs as I pulled them off , It sprang out eagerly . I pulled my shirt off next. Jim's cock was standing tall through the fly of his boxers as he watched me strip naked.   It was a beautiful thing. Two homosexuals hard as hell and ready for that that first time encounter. We pulled our underwear off and he got close to me rubbing his cock on mine. His looked so much bigger , which always reaffirms my submissive role.  We laid on the bed and started making out. I squeezed his hard cock tight in my hand as we made out.  I worked my way down to his cock stopping at his nipples. I swirled my tongue over his nips and he pinched mine pretty hard. Jim laid back on his back. His cock was standing tall and throbbing. I went down on his cock with passion , rubbing my face up and down his big cock and worked my way down to his shaved balls. I love shaved balls. I sucked and licked his balls like a good bottom boy should. They were already drawing up quite a bit and rolling around producing seed. I did one long lick all the way up to his cock head and back down sucking the underside. He loved it. I grabbed his his cock pulling it straight up and sucked his cock like it was the best cock I ever had.  As I sucked Jim's big poz cock it was obvious he was a heavy pre cummer .. Just about ever time I pulled down on his cock he would push out a drop of precum.. I started using my finger to get the pre cum off his cock head and rub it on my twitching sphincter . Jim really liked that. Jim say's " yeah get that boy pussy ready." That slick precum on my sphincter felt really good which made me want that big cock up my ass.. I  couldn't wait any longer and I straddled over the top and we made out while his big poz cock was positioned at my back door wanting in..  Jim say's " I can tell you need my big cock deep in your ass." I said " yes , i need some dick deep ." Jim say's " It ok baby I'm gonna fuck you real good and give you what you need." 
post-31164-0-19217000-1415224425_thumb.gif

Jim takes control and gets on his knees. His cock is raging hard and loaded with cum ready to fuck my ass. I get in front of him ass up , legs spread and head down. Jim say's " tell daddy you wan his cock !" I said " gimme that cock !".  I hear Jim spit on his cock.. I then felt his cock head on my sphincter rubbing it back and forth applying pressure. I said " oh yeah , gimme that poz cock."  The cock head went right on in my ass. It was big and my asshole held it tight.. Jim head fucked my sphincter for a few minutes. Felt so damn good. I could feel  his precum making it really slick. Jim strated driving deeper with each stroke. Jim soon was balls deep and held there keeping the pressure on as he short stroked it deep. I reach under and massaged his drawed up balls. His big cock had me moaning and my cock dripping precum..  Jim say's " I'm really close!"  Jim guides me to my stomach and lays on my back. He reaches under and grabs my cock with one hand and squeezes my nipple with the other hand while kissing my neck.  Jim's felt huge , I could tell it was swollen to the max and ready to cum. Jim suddenly held his cock deep as he could get and he started to shake .  Jim say's " take it baby , take it" I could feel his cock pulsating as he shot his poz load.  He shot load after load.
post-31164-0-16429100-1415224594_thumb.gif
Never felt a cock unload so much cum up my ass like that before. I said " jezz that feels like allot of cum !"  Jim say's " I told ya had a weeks worth ." as he laughed.  My ass was full of cum.. Jim kept slowly stroking my ass. He didn't lose his hard on..  Jim say's "you ready to cum for daddy ?"  I say "yes!"  Jim rolls me onto my back, he puts my legs up over his shoulders  and resumes fucking me as I stroked my cock. It didn't take long for me to cum. My first shot of cum went right over my head ! Jim's say's " yeah baby , cum for daddy !"  I had a really intense orgasm shooting cum all over my stomach. Jim laid on top of me and buried his tongue in my mouth as his cock continued to slowly fuck me. Jim say's " all that beer , I need to go pee , I'd like to piss up your ass" I said " Ok , do it!"  Jim's say's " I'll douche your ass in the shower."  We get up and head for the shower.. Cum is dripping out my ass as I get in the shower. Jim is right behind me still half hard..  My hands are on the wall ass out and ready.. Jim slips his cock in and rubs my back and ass.. I said " come on daddy  , piss up my ass !" Jim reaches around and grabs my cock . I then feel his big cock pissing in my ass.. It was my first time having a men piss in my ass , I liked it allot.. As he pissed up my ass I started to piss too as he held my cock.. it was awesome as we both pissed at the same time..  Jim say's " oh yeah , I love it !"  Jim douched my ass with his warm piss.. I turned around  and we kissed and I pushed it out. It went all over the place and down my legs... Jim turned on the shower and we cleaned ourselves up.. I got on my knees in the shower and kissed Jim's big poz cock in worship.   Jim says  " your my bitch now " I said nothing and kissed his big poz cock again in agreement.. 
Edited by bbbttm55
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 16

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...