The Freshman 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Freshman 10, Part 2: When Daddy Says Jump: Mr. Durant grabbed the towel that was beside the butter dish, wiped his hand off, pushed me back down with his left hand then pressed it hard into my lower back to make me squat a little. While holding the towel in his right hand, he adjusted the base of his dick and guided the head towards my waiting ass. A little more shifting of bodies and I could feel the thick head begin to push into my buttered up hole. I gasped, the muscles in my ass ring screamed in agony as Mr. Durant tossed the towel onto the granite island and said, “I’ll go slow, I promise.” It sure didn’t feel that way as his dick pushed a little further and the scream now shifted from my ass to my throat – and caught – all that came out was a meek gurgle. “OH HELL YES – THAT PUSSY IS POPPED NOW,” Mr. Durant exclaimed as his dick head broke free of my ass ring and slid forward on its buttery trail. “I BET YOU NEVER IMAGINED THIS WAS THE FRESHMAN 10 YOU HAD TO WORRY ABOUT – POPPING YOU OPEN WITH MY 10 INCHES OF BLACK DICK. I WANT TO FEEL THAT AGAIN, FEEL THAT HOLE GO POP LIKE A WEASEL AROUND MY DICK – OH HELL YES!“

My head was resting on the back of my hand and I lifted it slightly as my ragged breath sounded like I was running a marathon. My watch said 10:45 p.m. and that was about all I could see except for the granite counter top on the island in Mr. Durant’s kitchen as he slid his long, raw, black dick, up my ass. As the butter inside my guts continued to melt, Mr. Durant took full advantage of my slicked-up state and started banging my ass harder, deeper, and long-dicking it. “YOU LIKE THAT BLACK DADDY DICK UP IN THAT PUSSY? LIKE GETTING IT POPPED WHEN I PUNCH FUCK IT? FEELING ME PUSH MY SON’S NUTT DEEPER THAN HE CAN EVER GO? YEAH I CAN FEEL HIS BOY BUTTER IN YOUR HOLE – NICE AND WARM, WETT, AND READY FOR A BASTING. TAKE THAT HWBM DICK IN THAT WHITE ASS – FEEL A HARD WORKING BLACK MAN FUCK YOU RIGHT. NOW EVERY TIME WHEN MY SON STICKS HIS DICK UP INSIDE YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO BE THINKING OF ME – HOW BIG MY DICK IS – HOW MY DICK MAKES YOU FEEL – HOW YOU NEED ME STRETCHING YOU OPEN.”

With each stroke I could feel Mr. Durant’s long foreskin ripple back over the bulbous head, and then retreat on the down stroke. Having Kevin fuck me was awesome, but this – well this fucking turned my brain to mush and all I could do was moan and grunt because I knew if I tried to do anything else I would sound like a dumbass – I was truly being fucked silly. Mr. Durant didn’t seem to notice or mind though as he ordered me to push my ass back, arch my fucking back, grab the counter and don’t fucking move. His son was right; daddy was a true task master and at the moment the task at hand was to breed my ass raw, deep, and thorough. My hand slipped on the granite counter top – fucking butter! The floor was slick, the cabinet doors were being splattered with melted butter and ass juice, and I had all I could do to stay in position. “YOU READY FOR YOUR FIRST LOAD OF DADDY’S CUM? SOME HIGH-PROTEIN BBC NUTT? BEG ME TO CREAMPIE THAT PUSSY? BEG ME TO FUCK THAT WHITE TRAP? BEG ME TO SEED YOU WITH SOME SIBLINGS FOR KEVIN – THAT’S IT – YOU WANT TO BE KEVIN’S STEP-MOMMA?” Before I could answer Mr. Durant paused, grunted, jammed my hole as hard as he could, paused, jammed it again, then as he gripped my body with his powerful hands he filled my guts with his daddy seed.

His spasm subsided and Mr. Durant yanked his dick out, I gasped, he said, “Lick it clean. Then when you done, clean up this mess and fix me a plate. I worked up and appetite.” I had never really sucked a ‘fresh-from-the-ass’ dick before and gagged a bit, but Mr. Durant was having none of that and force-fed me, all the while instructing me on just what to do. Once he was satisfied with that, he left me on my knees in the kitchen and walked away. I watched as he flicked on the dining room lights, sat in a chair, then ordered, “Bring me a beer and like I said before – and I won’t repeat myself – bring me a plate and clean up that mess.” Serving this dom daddy brought out something in me I had never known before. Did taking his 10-inch dick feel good? Hell yeah! Did having him cum in me feel amazing? Fuck yeah! But beyond that, just his presence, his…fuck I don’t know…just thinking about it makes me all confused and twisted up inside. I thought the sausage might be over cooked, but I dug around, found a plate, silverware, bread, grabbed the butter remnants, and walked a little bowlegged over to Mr. Durant and set them in front of him. He looked at me, I jerked a little and quickly went back to the kitchen and started wiping up the traces of my daddy breeding. At this point the guilt started. I suddenly remembered Kevin, how he was so sweet, how I really really liked him, and knew this would hurt him. It would me. I felt joy, laden with fear, self loathing, paranoia, and in my cleaning I even dug a gap at the bottom of the trash can to hide the paper towels and stuff that held the evidence of our lust and mixed in some old coffee grounds with them for good measure.

When I was done, I walked into the dining room to see if Mr. Durant needed anything. His sausage sandwich was done, his beer empty, and when I reached to take the empty plate he grabbed my wrist, spun me around, and in one motion pushed me face down on the dining room table, kicked the chair back, stood up, and slammed his now hard dick back up my ass. “I HAVE NOT HAD FRESH PUSSY LIKE THAT IN A LONG LONG TIME. TOO MANY FUCKING WHORES AROUND. THAT WHITE BOY PUSSY FEELS GOOD THROBBING ON MY BLACK DICK. HOW’S THAT DICK FEEL HUH? HOW’S THE DICK FEEL STRETCHING YOU OUT? HOW’S THAT DICK FEEL GOING WHERE NO DADDY’S GONE BEFORE?”

Once again Mr. Durant did not give me time to answer and frankly he didn’t care what I said one way or the other – I was his new fuck puppet and he was going to take full advantage of me and our time alone before his son came home. With his dick still embedded inside me, Mr. Durant stood me up and fuck-walked me down the hall to his office. I caught a glimpse of us bound together as we passed a large mirror in the hallway and couldn’t believe how fucking hot it looked with his black, sweaty, ripped body so entwined over mine. Mr. Durant’s persona changed again as we walked into his office – his inner sanctum – the embodiment of his wealth and success. It felt like he stood straighter, which I didn’t think was possible. It felt like his muscles got more taught and his dick swelled – again I didn’t think that was possible. With his dick still in my ass he deftly fuck-walked me to his desk, picked up his blue tooth earpiece, put it in his ear, wrapped his right arm around my stomach and held me firm as he sat us down in his CEO-style leather chair. I had never sat on a dick like that before and never one that big and I started to squirm, whine, pant, and try to figure out how the fuck I could take it like that. All fighting ceased as Mr. Durant clamped his huge left hand over my face, pressed my head back against his left shoulder, while with his right hand he easily dialed a number on his phone.

“Kon’nichiwa,” Mr. Durant said. His grip tightened, I grabbed his forearm in silent protest and met nothing but resistant muscle. The conversation was short, and when he finished he eased his grip and said, “It’s the early afternoon in Tokyo. The call was already scheduled. Now where were we? Oh yes, you giving up that white pussy.” I was silent as a mute again as Mr. Durant took charge of my hole. With my face plastered on the papers that were previously neatly stacked on his desk this black daddy started to long dick me, telling me my bussy was made for BBC – not just any BBC but a DADDY BBC – since only a daddy could make it go POP with his thick monster dick! My arms were splayed wide, my hands grasped at nothing but air as Mr. Durant took full advantage of my raw hole, but then the phone rang. “Hey son, how’s it going? No I’m still up,” Mr. Durant answered. Fuck it was Kevin! I stifled a groan as Mr. Durant started angling sideways, trying to POP out through my left ass wall. “Yeah I hear you boy. Sounds complicated. But I know you will do me proud.” I cried out a little as Mr. Durant started to plug at the same spot on my left wall over and over and quickly covered my mouth with my hand. “What son?” Mr. Durant continued, “Oh, you know how I like to get my workout in between calls. Just got off the phone with the Tokyo office and New Delhi is coming up, so figured I would get some good, deep, LONG stretches in while I can.” I almost choked on my tongue when he said that. “You too boy. Drive safe. What? Oh no, have not seen your little friend. I think maybe I heard him earlier in the kitchen earlier getting something to eat, but I tell you what, I’ll go on downstairs to your crib and let him know you won’t be home until morning so he might as well crash here for the night and you guys can ride back to school together from home for your first class. How’s that? Good, good. I will.”

Mr. Durant hung up the call, pulled is dick out, and chuckled, “I love my boy, but damn, son’s got a thick head – and a tiny head too – right?” I said nothing and Mr. Durant slammed me hard, “I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION – MY SON’S GOT A TINY DICK HEAD – YES?” I grunted in the affirmative, which made this black daddy purr and pounce and dig my hole some more. A few minutes later he paused his long strokes, shivered as he regained control of himself, and said, “Come on. I’m going to breed that pussy again.” I willingly followed him like a convert in a cult as Mr. Durant walked down the hall, his stiff dick swinging side to side like the hypnotic call of a cobra. Instead of going to his bedroom though – the destination I assumed we were headed too – he turned and started down the stairs to Kevin’s apartment. Once through the door he walked over to the piles of clothes on the floor, picked up a random garment and started sniffing. He dropped the first, then the second, but with the third piece of clothing – a set of Calvin Klein underwear – he inhaled long, deep, and smiled and said, “That’s your cunt. Your pussy drawers. Fuck yeah! Prefucked cherry hole. I know these ain’t my son’s – even if they were the same brand, his smell is very different.” I was not sure what he meant by that and my mind raced with the [banned word] possibilities. Mr. Durant tossed the underwear back onto the floor, shoved me onto the bed and said, “It’s time for dessert. Let me taste that cherry creampie.”

Mr. Durant pushed me into the middle of his son’s bed – the same spot where Kevin and I had exchanged our seed just hours earlier. With no effort he lifted my legs up, set them on his shoulders, adjusted his position, pushed my body back a little then slid his hands down my legs until he grasped my thighs. I grunted as he grabbed me tight and pushed my legs back so my ankles were by my ears. With my prefucked hole winking at him, Mr. Durant smiled, licked his lips, and pigged out on my creampie extravaganza. His mighty hands tilted my hips to the right, then the left, then back a little while his tongue scraped the inside of my hole, slurping out every drop of family mixed seed he could find. With his face slathered and wet, Mr. Durant dropped my legs, flipped me over onto my stomach, mounted me with a body slam and started bouncing up and down on my ass getting his cardio in, “LET ME IN THAT PHAT ASS! LET DADDY TAKE IT! MAKE YOU FEEL EVERY FUCKING INCH OF THIS DADDY DICK. YOU LIKE THAT HUH? THAT WHITE PUSSY OPENING RIGHT UP FOR ME LIKE A GOOD BOY. YOU A GOOD BOY FOR DADDY! VERY GOOD BOY! YOU WANT DADDY TO STOP OR KEEP GOING? YOU WANT DADDY TO KEEP FILLING THAT ASS WITH CUM? MAKE IT OVERFLOW WITH DADDY NUTT? CREAM ON THAT DICK BOY – SHOW DADDY WHAT A WET PUSSY YOU GOT. FUCK YEAH! FEEL THAT PUSSY GETTING JUICY – STRETCHING FOR ME – SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT! SHHH BOY – TAKE IT FOR DADDY – DADDY’S CUMMING – DADDY’S CUMMING – DADD…..OH HELL YEAH!!!”

With a couple slaps to my cheeks Mr. Durant climbed off the bed and stood by the edge so I could scoot over and lick his rank shaft clean. When he smiled I figured we were done and let out a big sigh and rolled onto my back and grabbed my head. Mr. Durant coughed, I looked, and he was pointing at his semi-hard dick, “You still got some work to do. My dick is telling me that pussy is still fresh and needs some more daddy dick, but you got to work for the next load. Come on.” I quickly got off the bed and as I followed him out the door I reached back and touched my slick, tender ass. My finger came back coated with thick man cream and I put it up to my nose to smell. The heady aroma almost made me run right into a damn wall and I paused not sure now what to do with my dirty hand now, so I licked it. OMFG! That was the best fucking taste ever and no wonder he ate my ass out like a demon sucking a soul.

Back upstairs in his office Mr. Durant sat in his chair, tapped a few keys on the computer and ignored me for a good minute while I stood there. I was horny, naked, embarrassed, horny, guilty, hungry, horny – all competing for attention. “Go get me another beer,” Mr. Durant said, interrupting my self confliction. When I came back he had his office chair turned to the side, his legs splayed, his long, thick, black dick standing firm once again. Christ he was impressive and I knew where Kevin got his hormones from. I set the beer on the desk, Mr. Durant made a little spinning motion with his right index finger, so I turned and showed him my ass. I thought he might lick it again, but I jumped as I felt something smaller and blunt poke at my hole. The pressure eased, I turned back, and Mr. Durant was smiling as he flicked a lighter and started puffing on a long, fat cigar – the tip that was between his lips was clearly a bit moist. Did he just stick that in my ass?

With cigar in one hand, beer in another, and me on my knees between his legs doing my best to suck his dick, Mr. Durant was content to give my ass a rest – a short rest. With a last puff of his cigar he stood up and grabbed my right wrist, silently dragging me along to God knew where. This time we went into what I gathered was his bedroom – the king’s chambers – and it was a room fit for a king, a daddy, a successful man. Large, spacious, well appointed, I didn’t have much time to look around though as I was dragged straight on through and into the master bath. Mr. Durant let go of my wrist, bent forward, and turned the water on to start filling an oversized Jacuzzi tub. The splatter of water against the tub’s sides drowned out the gurgling sounds made as Mr. Durant held my head between his hands in a vice grip as he dicked my throat. Eager to get his nutt, Kevin’s daddy stood me back up, I was turned around and a raw BBC slammed back up my ass. Mr. Durant bent me forward, my chest resting on the lip of the Jacuzzi on top of the plush robe he had laid there. I moaned in need and begged, “FUCK ME DADDY! GIVE ME THAT DICK! PLEASE CUM IN ME AGAIN!” Mr. Durant chuckled, adjusted his grip, and settled in for a stamina, marathon fuck. My legs cramped, my knees felt week, yet the BBC daddy continued to bang me with long, focused strokes. The monster meet inside me swelled and jerked and I thought he was cumming, but not quite yet. Mr. Durant paused, pulled his dick out of my ass with a wet SLURP and commented, “FUCK THAT PUSSY IS CREAMY! TIME TO PLANT THE 8-BALL IN THE CORNER POCKET WITH THIS EBONY CUE STICK.” With a surprised squawk from me, he lifted me up into the air, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he walked over to press me against the mirrored wall in the corner where he had a multi-faceted view of my ass and his dick sliding up my raw hole. A little adjustment and Mr. Durant snapped his dick back inside me and in one stroke it was balls deep, poking out my belly button as he hefted me in the crook of his elbows – my weight artfully balanced in his arms and against the mirrored wall.

“CRY OUT FOR THIS DICK – SCREAM FOR THAT NUTT- GET FUCKING LOUD AND BEG ME TO JUMP IN THAT ASS AND POUND THAT PUSSY FULL OF DADDY CUM. THAT WHAT YOU WANT? MORE DADDY NUTT – AS MUCH AS I WANT TO GIVE YOU? YOU A GOOD BOY FOR DADDY? TELL DADDY HOW YOU ARE GOING TO LET ME FUCK THAT PUSSY RAW ANYTIME I WANT – TELL DADDY HOW THIS MONSTER DICK STRETCHED THAT CUNT GOOD –TELL DADDY HOW YOU WILL KEEP THAT PUSSY SLOPPY WITH MY SON’S NUTT SO I CAN DIG UP IN THERE! YOU READY TO GET STRETCHED BY THIS DADDY DICK? FEEL THAT? FEEL THAT HOLE OPENING WIDE, BEGGING FOR DADDY TO FUCK IT? GOOD PUSSY BOY – DAMN GOOD PUSSY BOY – HERE YOU GO! BLASTING IN THAT CUNT! FILLING IT UP! DADDY TAKING IT! OWNING IT! DADDY NUTT BREEDING YOU!”

Mr. Durant lifted me up and down on his exploding shaft in perfect rhythm as he refilled my tank. When he was done, he shifted his hips, pulled his dick out, gently lowered me to the floor and stepped back, “Get some rest – while you can. And oh, this is between you and me. What Kevin don’t know won’t hurt him and don’t even think about trying to tell him about our little fun tonight. He would never believe you as he knows his old man is a complete pussy hound and I think you like him, so that would only ensure you stopped seeing him. However, I think you and I will be spending ALOT more time together.” Mr. Durant eased into the hot Jacuzzi water as I skulked back down stairs, my ass throbbing from the last fuck, and suddenly afraid of the what ifs – what if Kevin had come home? What if he had seen us? What if he could tell?

I spent the next while in Kevin’s bathroom showering off the smell and funk of his father. I kept squatting over the drain, trying to get my guts to release all of Mr. Durant’s cum, to flush away all evidence of the thing we had done. When it seemed like I had done all I could, I finally flopped onto Kevin’s bed and immediately went to sleep. Yet, it was a fitful rest, with dreams of Mr. Durant intruding in my mind like he had intruded in my raw ass. I suddenly jerked awake as warm hands shook me, and a voice whispered, “Hey, scoot over. Want to spoon a little. I’m tired as shit, but really need to fuck and have been waiting all night.” Kevin was home. I wanted to hold him, kiss him, fuck him and have him fuck me so bad but I still felt like – well I still felt like Mr. Durant was inside my ass as it throbbed and hurt and all I could do was think of him. “No, I can’t fuck,” I apologized, “I think I ate something from the fridge that did not agree with me...my stomach...I’m not… I don’t think my ass…” Kevin saved me from further embarrassment and lies by kissing my cheek and saying, “It’s OK, no worries, let’s just spoon a little if that’s OK?” Hell yeah!

The next morning I awoke to Kevin’s stiffy poking at my ass. I didn’t think I could refuse him again and so I let him fuck me on my side and he blew his cum in my ass in nothing flat and seemed none-the-wiser to the events of the previous night. We showered together and walked upstairs, holding hands, which totally freaked me out. Again, Kevin was so bold and open with shit and I could never imagine holding another’s man’s hands in my parent’s house. But oh yeah – his dad was a raw dicking freak! Mr. Durant was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and acted like nothing happened. How could he? I knew we could not let Kevin know, but at the same time I felt hurt somehow like he was being extra cold and rude to me. How the fuck is that fair? At the table I was quiet and Kevin sensed something was up, but Mr. Durant played it cool and kept the conversations focused on what a great job Kevin did for Lockheed the night before and how proud he was of him. Kevin finished up before me and said he had to run out to his car and check on the tires real quick as one seemed a little off on the way home. Kevin had no sooner closed the door than Mr. Durant stood up, roughly pushed me against the dining room wall, easily opened my pants one-handed and yanked on my underwear, spun me around, spit twice and rammed his dick into my hole. “You need to step up BOY!” Mr. Durant said angrily into my ear, “Hide what you’re feeling, know, or think. It does not matter – all that matters now is my dick in your ass and how quickly you get that pussy back hear for me to plant some more daddy sperm.”

A few minutes later when Kevin came back upstairs ready to go, I was sitting at the dining room table as Mr. Durant finished filling the dishwasher – neither of us letting on that his dick now smelled of my ass and my mind was racing of how I was going to make this happen again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9

The Freshman 10, Part 3: Loving Daddy or Stalker?: 

Mr. Durant’s raw dick had left my hole throbbing as he had slammed it into me dry while his son - Kevin - had run out to the car. So much had happened so fast. I started college, met Kevin, spent an amazing night with him and then...well then his father sent Kevin off on some bullshit job assignment so he could spend the night fucking me raw and breeding me. Kevin’s red Cadillac ELR sports coupe barreled down the highway as we headed back to campus for our first class of the day. He kept reaching over and squeezing my hand, holding it tight as a silent, “I had fun, let’s fuck again.” I liked Kevin - ALOT! But I felt like I could still smell his father on me, that I could still feel Mr. Durant’s dick shooting his cum in me, that I could feel his big, strong hands holding me aloft as he pierced my ass with his BBC. My guilt was giving me a mind fuck and Kevin could tell something was up. He clearly thought he had done something wrong, or somehow I didn’t like him as much as he liked me or whatever. None of which was true it was just…fuck…I was so confused about it all!

Even before we hit campus my phone started blowing up. There were several texts from a blocked number and as we walked from the car to our first class I opened the first one and about dropped the phone:

“Good boy pussy – you want more daddy dick?”

How the fuck did Kevin’s dad get my number? The texts continued:

“I know your hole is twitching from my dick.

I popped that pussy OPEN!

I know you will be thinking about me breeding you deep all day!

I’m smoking a cigar, thinking about that pussy juice coating the tip, stroking my shaft, making it hard for you.”

I started to shake – need, fear, desire – all wrapped up together. The next text came and this time it was a pic and I blurted “FUCK!” and that time the phone did slip from my fingers, but luckily I managed to bend down and snatch it off the grass before Kevin could or else he would have seen the latest message from his father:

daddy.jpg.c37e8ffb9e30af624b88084ecdcbd857.jpg

Kevin and I were almost inseparable and frankly not having him there to rely on would have made things so much harder. Our second day together – the one after his father had bred me without him knowing – Kevin volunteered to come back to my house when I declined his invitation to go home with him again. I hesitated but looking in those damn gorgeous eyes of his I melted and caved and agreed. Only when we were stepping upon the porch of my student group house did I start panicking. My roommates – whom I barely knew – didn’t know I was into guys. They frankly knew nothing about me and I knew nothing about them and our only engagement so far had been a few days of nervous, “Morning, how are you?” as we passed each other in the hall on the way to the overused bathroom. Within seconds of stepping in the door, his hand confidently in mine, Kevin had charmed the entire house with his joyous smile, easy personality, and fucking to-die-for good looks. Not one of my housemates paused, hesitated, or batted an eye as he and I stood there hand in hand. Proud – together – man to man.

My next level of stress came as we walked up the stairs and I led Kevin into my sparse room. After his place mine looked like a fucking shit hole with a few milk crates for shelves, an old mattress on the floor, a Salvation Army Store lamp with a bulb that flickered on and off and no shade, and what few belongings I truly owned in a couple of cardboard boxes in the corner. None of that mattered to Kevin for as soon as I closed the door to my room he dropped his backpack, which made a THUD on the old wood floors, and immediately began to undress. I frantically looked around – I was not prepared at all for something like this, I didn’t even have fuck towels or something. Kevin just smiled, “Come on, get on your bed and show me that white ass – I’ve been horny as fuck all day.” When I sheepishly apologized I didn’t have lube or anything Kevin laughed, “Awesome man! Spit fucking’s the best!” With that, Kevin proceeded to slick his dick up with copious wads of spit as I hesitated, but gave in to my need to get some dick.

“WANT MY NUTT?” Kevin asked as he banged me on my old mattress on the floor. I was so concerned my roommates would hear I just moaned softly, but he got the message and proceeded to seed my hole. I returned the favor and as I blew my own load up his tight ass got lost in the dark expanse of his eyes, wondering how all this had happened to me – so soon, so fast, so good! The rest of the week passed in a blur as I settled into my new routines at the university and did my best to ignore the almost constant stream of blocked number texts, which were companioned by a similar stream of unknown sender emails to my personal email account – the first of which was just a picture:

positions.jpg.0a52bfd527b8ed540dae95cca7983849.jpg

After that I stopped opening emails, too afraid of what I might find. I did draft a few emails I thought I might send in response – some were to tell Mr. Durant to fuck off, some to tell him how much I enjoyed the sex, but we could never do it again. I never pressed SEND as I could not make up my mind, and instead created a password protected file on my laptop where I wrote the whole thing down as best as I could remember thinking that if I did so, it would help me figure out what to do. Did it? No. It just made me more confused and mad horny and Kevin didn’t mind the horny part! Kevin was with me every day before class, after class, and in between classes we didn’t have together. We spent every second we could together. I had never felt this way about anyone and within just a few days could not imagine my life without him. We shared so many interests and just clicked at every level and the sex – fuck the sex – was God damn amazing! After the second day together I forgot all about his father. OK, well maybe not FORGOT as the cyber stalking from his father was an almost constant presence, but I was in total denial and just so focused on the moment with Kevin it was like a bad itch I refused to scratch. Kevin had even asked and texted me several times about spending the weekend at his house and shamefully I lied. I didn’t know what else to do or how to avoid the situation. I told him I needed to go see my parents, but I didn’t. I just planned to hide in my room all weekend as my way of avoiding his father until I could figure out how to handle it.

That all changed on Friday. My last class of the day, and Kevin’s too, was a course in Valuation and Corporate Finance. Kevin was still bugging me about coming home with him for the weekend and while he had been sweet, kind, considerate, and more than patient with my brush offs and excuses all week including my story about having to go visit my parents. I knew I would have to face this sooner or later. I had decided to tell him after class what had happened. Everything. How his father had fucked me, bred me, how I had let him, all of it. I knew he would never want to see me again, but…well…I could not live this way anymore. My future with Kevin meant I had to be honest – warts or bad daddies and all. You can imagine my surprise when Kevin did not show up to class. My cell phone buzzed about 10 minutes in:

“Got called to Lockheed. Major probs bro. Project has gone sideways. Won’t be able to give you a ride home so asked my Dad to pick you up. See you soon!”

Shit. Shit shit shit shit! No fucking way. I was not able to focus on what the prof said the rest of the class. When we finished, I followed the herd out the door and onto the commons and stopped short. There, standing casually against the right fender of a navy blue sedan was Kevin’s dad in all his fucking glory! Mirrored shades, gold watch, rings, dress pants and shirt, and his arms crossed as he waited. FUCK! I was not the only one to stop and stare as Mr. Durant was catching the eye of every boy and girl on campus who walked by. But even through the mirrored shades I shivered, knowing his eyes were laser focused on me. I wanted to run, hide, and pretend this was not real. Yet, before I knew it I was walking towards him and with each step his smile got wider.

“GET IN THE CAR BOY,” was all he said. Mr. Durant’s car – well at least the one he was driving then as I knew he had several from what I saw parked in his driveway and garage, was an old sedan built of heavy, solid material much like him. It felt attached to the ground somehow, hefty and intense, and when I slid into the well tended leather seats and shut the door I noticed the polished silver metal ashtray built into the door handle ledge. You sure don’t see that anymore. The chrome of the window crank was spotless, as was the rest of the car. Mr. Durant revved the engine, put it into drive, and as we drove away from campus I continued to appreciate the fine workmanship, the attention to restoration and detail, and then I saw the wicker picnic basket in back.

“Grab me a beer from the cooler. Right there behind the seat,” Mr. Durant ordered. I wanted to state the obvious about drinking and driving, but had more immediate concerns on my mind like where the fuck were we going and what was he going to say because I didn’t answer his texts or emails? I then realized this was not my way home! Kevin’s daddy popped the beer and drained it in nothing flat as he drove down the road. He handed me the empty can with a clear ‘get me another look’, so I did. “Why did you lie and tell my son you were going home to see Gene and Judy?” Mr. Durant asked. How the fuck did he know my parents’ name? How did he know what Kevin and I had discussed? All sorts of thoughts ran through my head the first of which was he clearly was reading his son’s texts. I had nothing to say. What was between me and Kevin was none of his business. Unfortunately for me Mr. Durant was having none of that. I then thought about a couple of email messages that I had thought had been from Kevin, from his account, asking me to take a picture of my ass, or tell him how much I loved him fucking me. Now – well, it seemed obvious those were not from Kevin at all.

We drove in mostly silence for about 30 minutes and I had no fucking idea where we were except in the country. Mr. Durant pulled his sedan off onto a small side road, then parked at the edge of a clearing that was partially shaded by some trees that appeared to have been transported from a land before time – they were so tall, thick, their bark heavy and gnarled from years of fending off Mother Nature. Mr. Durant climbed out of the car, purposefully strode around the front, opened the passenger side door, and said, “GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR AND SHOW ME THAT WHITE PUSSY. YOU BEEN HIDING THAT CUNT ALL WEEK. TIME FOR A LITTLE BREAKING AND ENTERING – A LITTLE B&E –TEARING UP THAT ASS!”

I fought against my desire to be good, to be the man I should be for Kevin, to be honest and true – but I failed, miserably. I eagerly stripped and stood naked before Mr. Durant who just smiled and I knew that his eyes behind those mirrored shades were taking me all in. Now I needed him all in me. I planted my hands firmly on the right front fender, annoyed by the wiry antenna that prevented a full arm spread. Mr. Durant wasted no time in joining my nakedness, spitting on his dick, pressing his hot flesh to mine, and tearing my hole up as he forced himself on me, “YOU JUST A NEEDY BOY – NEEDING DADDY’S DICK TO GO POP IN THAT HOLE – NEEDING THAT DADDY DICK BANGING OUT THAT BOY PUSSY, TAKING THAT CUNT! LET THIS BOOTY WARRIOR UP IN THERE, LET GO THOSE INHIBITIONS, LET MY BLACK DICK TEACH YOU HOW TO SERVE A MANDINGO DADDY RIGHT!”

My cries of pain and need were muffled by Mr. Durant’s left hand over my mouth as he fucked me raw, while a flock of crows squawked and cawed and took flight from their roosts in the clearing nearby. Mr. Durant started smacking my ass with one hand in between strokes and I was convinced more than ever he had been reading my emails, texts, and computer files as he said, “I KNOW YOU LIKE IT WHEN I POP THAT PUSSY! LONG DICK THAT ASS – MAKE YOU SQUIRM FOR DADDY AS I OWN THAT CUNT – THAT RIGHT BOY? I KNOW HOW GOOD IT MAKES THAT ASS FEEL AS I PUSH IN INCH AFTER INCH, HARD AND RAW. FILLING YOU UP LIKE YOU NEVER DREAMED POSSIBLE. STRETCHING YOU OUT AS YOU FEEL ME CUM INSIDE. YOU NEVER IMAGINED HAVING A MAN USE YOU – CONTROL YOU – DOWNRIGHT FUCK YOU OUT – THAT IT COULD FEEL SO AMAZING!”

For an ‘old’ man he sure the hell had stamina as it was a good 20 minutes later of getting my hole solidly pounded when Mr. Durant proclaimed to the world, “THAT PUSSY READY FOR MY CREAMPIE – SLOPPY CUNT – READY FOR DADDY’S NUTT – SO GOD DAMN OPEN FOR DADDY –THAT’S HOW I KNOW YOU NEED IT, WANT IT, LOVE THAT SHIT! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR BOY – DADDY’S HERE NOW – YOU WILL GET IT, TAKE IT, TAKE IT! GOOD BOY FOR DADDY – TRYING TO BREAK MY DICK OFF IN THAT PUSSY, FUCKING THAT BOY HOLE WITH MY RAW BBC – FEEL THAT LOAD BLOATING YOU UP? HELL YEAH! EMPTYING MY BALLS IN THAT BOY CUNT!”

The rev of a truck engine echoed through the trees as it drove on a road nearby. Having filled me with days’ full of cum, Mr. Durant opened the back door to the car, reached into the picnic basket, pulled out one of his cigars, had me turn around, then stuck it in deep in my freshly nutted hole. He smacked his lips as he lit it, smiled, then spread his legs as he sat on the leather seat, “Back up on my dick. Reach back, guide it in, that’s it, feel that shaft swell as it stretches your ass. Work it while daddy enjoys this pussy juice smoke.”

I rode Mr. Durant’s dick up, down, and sideways as he enjoyed his cigar and I enjoyed his black dick heating my insides up. My bliss was interrupted though as Mr. Durant pushed me off, stood up, grabbed the picnic basket, then a blanket from the trunk, and handed them to me and went and stood in front of the car. His arms crossed, his dick still hard and wet, he stood watch as I laid out the blanket, carefully moving any stones or sticks from the area first to make it as comfortable as possible. I opened the basket, set out the boxed sandwiches and fruit, grabbed him another beer and one for myself. It was hard to focus on eating when I could smell him, see his dick just drooling and twitching, and my ass was trying to respond in kind. My cloth napkin did little to hide my hardon and he did not even try hiding his. With lunch finished, Mr. Durant stood up and monitored me as I packed things back up and when the blanket had been folded he took it, laid it on the hood of the sedan, and in one fell swoop lifted me up and plopped me on my back and slid me right to the edge so my ass was hanging in the air being held up by only his firm grip.

With nothing but the sweat from our bodies and the load he already gave me, Mr. Durant slammed my hole back open and I sighed. Lying there on his car, the dappled sun dancing across my body as his dick danced around inside me was intense! I moaned and tried lifting my legs and hips back so he could go deeper – that was what I needed and had to have, and he knew it. “YOU NEED DADDY DIGGING DEEPER IN THAT BOY PUSSY? HUNGRY HOLE FOR DADDY. NEXT TIME YOU DON’T GET TO EAT AS I WANT TO GIVE YOU THEM DRY HEAVES FROM CHOKING ON MY DICK. FEED YOU AT BOTH ENDS. ALL YOUR HOLES ARE MINE FOR DADDY’S PLEASURE.” Mr. Durant then shifted his stance, his hips continuing to smack my flesh as he leaned over my prone body and first gently flicked his thick tongue over my pointed nipples, then as they hardened into mini-spikes he gently tugged on first one then the other with his teeth. Then as my nipples grew more flush he started to nibble on them, then gnaw a little, then chew with abandon as he fucked me as hard as he could. I had no idea my nipples and my ass were connected, but it felt like a direct electrical current ran from one to other and he would time his bites with his strokes – my ass would pulse and he would champ down on a nipple as the charge hit my chest, which would boomerang back to my ass in time to meet his 10-inch upstroke.

“GOOD BOY, SHOOT FOR DADDY,” Mr. Durant ordered as he paused his oral duties and guided me on, “I CAN FEEL THAT CLIT PULSING, THROBBING ON MY DICK HEAD WHEN I PUSH BY, TRYING TO MAKE THAT PUSSY CREAM AND SQUIRT. CAN YOU SQUIRT FOR DADDY BOY? THAT’S IT, JACK THAT DICK, JACK THAT BOY DICK, LET DADDY SEE YOU SHOOT!” That’s all it took for my freshman balls to unload and stream after stream shot out of my dick, up past my shoulder and went SPLAT on his shiny car hood. The intensity of my orgasm was met head on by his iron horse as he pummeled my pulsing hole, forcing me to continue to spew as he joined me in unloading his own juice. My ass caught every drop of his though, which made for less mess I had to clean up when we were done.

Mr. Durant drove me home in silence. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know if he was angry, upset, just tired, or what. I so wanted to touch him, to get fucked some more, but to also tell him it could never happen again as I liked Kevin. The words didn’t come out though. Back home in my shabby little room, I rubbed my eyes, laid on my mattress and no matter how much I tried to imagine Kevin it was his father that I saw in my head, that I imagined fucking me as I jerked off into one of my socks. I watched some TV, kept checking my phone to see if Kevin had texted (and secretly hoping his father had), and was disappointed each time.

Sleep finally came and some hours later I awoke to the smothering pressure of a large body on top of mine as a big hand covered my mouth and a set of keys were dropped on the wood floor. I squirmed and fought to no avail and then the liquored breath said, “Shhh boy. You be quiet and let daddy fuck you unless you want to get buck wild and let all your roommates know your dirty little secret.” Mr. Durant? How the fuck did he get in my house? Or know which room was mine? Or unlock my bedroom door? Christ what if someone saw him? I could hear the soft thump thump of music playing somewhere in the house as Mr. Durant humped my hole. His was a needy, rough, demanding fuck driven by inebriated lust and I knuckled my fists into the sheets as he tucked me in for the night saying, “TAKE MY CUM BOY, TAKE DADDY’S CUM.”

(*From the author: If you like the story let me know - post a reply or give a reputation. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these stories and for the continued support!)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 16

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...