Frat Boy's Journey

Mark withdrew his cock slowly from my gaping hole, which released his thick cock head with a soft squelsh.  He came around to my head and place his cock against my lips. “ Suck my cock clean boy, get all the cum as ass juice off of me.”  I opened my mouth wide and slurped happily on his magnificent cock, tasting a strange mixture of cum, sweat, and something I had not tasted before that I could only assume was my ass as I sucked him clean.  Once his cock was again glistening with spit, clean of ass juice and cum, he pulled it from my mouth squatting down to kiss me briefly.  He looked into my eyes and smiled remarking "You are doing so well boy.  I love how you’re hole opens so well for me.  I’m gonna stretch you wide, slide some toys inside your hole and then once you’re gaping wide I’m gonna work my fist inside of you.  You want me to open you up for my fist, boy?”

Four hours ago the answer would have been an emphatic no, but with three loads in my ass and the taste of cum in my mouth, the answer was an emphatic yes.

“Good.”

He bent forward, his cock against my lips again, leaning over my body three fingers prodding at my open hole, easily sliding first three, then four fingers inside, working them around and twisting them back and forth.  I opened my mouth to accommodate his cock, first the head working deep into my throat, brushing against my tonsils, making me briefly gag, but resolved when I swallowed and his cock slid more deeply into my throat.  As I swallowed his still rigid cock he started to work fingers from his other hand into my hole, pulling my ring open laterally as he did so.  As his fourth finger from his other hand worked inside of me I let out a long low groan around his cock, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.  I could feel cool air from the room around me brushing against my insides as he held me open, exposing my tender pink guts to the world for the first time.

Suddenly his fingers were gone, then his cock was pulled from the back of my throat, and he was walking away. I strained against the restraints trying to see where he had gone but I couldn’t see him with my limited mobility.  I felt pressure on my hole a few moments later, something wide and cold, was being pressed against my stretched out sphincter.  Something even wider then Mark’s cock or fingers was pushing into my hole stretching me even further.  I moaned.  With a slight pop my hole gave way and whatever it was suddenly was inside of me sliding slowly deeper.  The cum inside of me mixed with the cold lube that Mark had put on whatever he was forcing into me.

“I wanna be able to watch you, please.  I wanna see you stretch me out and get me ready for your fist,” I begged, panting over my shoulder.

“Yeah?”

“Yes please.  I wanna see my hole wrapped around your cock, your fingers, your hands…”

“This big black dildo…” he added, shaking the massive object in my ass.

“Yes!”

“All right boy.  I’ll move you over to the sling.”

Withdrawing the dildo from my ass and then unstrapping me from the fuck bench, his large powerful arms wrapped around my midsection then and pulled me up holding me tight to the chest, carrying me to the sling, flipping me onto my back and tossing me into position.  Then, fastening my hands and legs to the straps of the sling, he kissed me once more before, with a smile, he presented a long thick black dildo for my inspection.  The dildo was certainly as long as his cock, but was almost one and a half times as thick.  The dildo ended with two big black balls and a suction cup at the bottom.  Mark smeared some more lube on it from a bowel that stood on a little table he had moved over and then returned to working it into my ass.  I watched transfixed as my hole resisted for a moment and then blossomed around the toy opening wide to accommodate the dildo’s impressive girth.  Slowly he started to fuck me with the toy, the flared shaft working deeper and deeper inside. I was groaning madly as the ten-inch length was worked into me.  It was almost impossible to believe, and honestly if I hadn’t been able to see it happening in the mirrored ceiling I wouldn’t have believed it myself.  Cum bubbled up around the invading dildo as the maddening girth pushed the cum from my hole.  Once Mark had bottomed the dildo out in me he started to fuck me in earnest with the dildo pounding my guts just like he had done with his cock.

Ten minutes later he pulled the dildo from my hole and kissed me, telling me I was doing a good job.  For a few minutes his fingers returned to my hole, four fingers from both hands pressing into me, spreading wide and pulling my hole more and more open.  I could see my bright red guts being exposed as Mark tried to move his hands apart inside of me.  He pulled his right hand out, adding more lube to his hand and then after sliding his four fingers inside started trying to add his thumb.  He formed his fingers into a spear shape and started to press against my still resistant hole.  He twisted his hand back and forth applying pressure and then slackening off before pushing back with even more force.  It felt like I would be torn in two but I was determined to take anything Mark wanted inside of me.  I wanted to learn how to be a bottom.  Mark stopped trying to push his hand into me and grinning madly went over to the shelves of dildos picking up a big fat red bulbous dildo, not quite cock shaped but more like a tuber with a very wide base.  I stared in amazement and more then a little fear at the broad flat head of the toy, wondering how I was going to be able to take it.

Mark lubed up the toy and once again started to press it against my hole.  As had happened earlier, I experienced a long moment where I felt sure that the massive toy would never enter my hole.  Just as before, however, my hole suddenly lost the battle and my sphincter relaxed around the astounding girth of the toy.  My ass seemed to suck the toy in, its narrowing shaft sliding deep inside of me.   I was panting, my breath coming in sudden ragged bursts, my heart thundered wildly.

“God, your hole is so amazing boy.  I’ve never seen someone take to being stretched so quickly.”

He gripped the base of the dildo tightly and pulled it slowly from my hole.  My ass lips clung to the shaft, being pulled out with the toy, the hair around my ring stuck to the slick lubed shaft.  I couldn’t believe how hot it looked, precum was oozing from my cock madly forming a puddle between my taught abs.  Mark pulled the toy quickly from my hole leaving my sphincter gaping open my guts clearly visible as they spilled out of my over worked ass.  As soon as my hole started trying to wink itself closed a moment later Mark forced the bulbous toy back inside stretching me around its shaft much quicker then the firs time.  Again he pulled the toy quickly from my hole causing it to gape and then after a moment try to close.  This process of forcing the toy inside of me and then tearing it from my greedy hole was repeated over and over again, my hole staying open slightly long each time.  After seven or eight more poundings with the toy my hole simply hung open after it was removed, my swollen ass lips forming a loose circle around my red guts.

Mark grinned and set the toy down. “Your wrecked hole is so beautiful boy.  Think you’re ready for my fist?”

“Yes!” I watched my puffy ass lips lazily try to close as Mark lubed up his hands again.

This time he didn’t bother starting with four fingers but quickly started to press his spear shaped fingers into my hole, twisting his hand back and forth trying to find the perfect angle to slide into me.  It took several minutes for him to find it but when he did my ass quickly swallowed his hand whole.  I gasped, my eyes never leaving the reflected image of Mark’s powerful thick wrist lodged inside my ass.  His hand had completely disappeared from view but I could feel his fingers moving around inside of me.  He pressed his hand deeper inside of me and then started to pull back.  Once my hole had become use to his thick wrist he started to pull his hand almost completely out of my hole and then stuff it back in. He was fucking me with his hand, alternating between penetrating me with his right and then left.  I had fallen silent by the time he started punch fucking my hole, slamming his clenched fist into my ruined ass.  Some instinct told me to push my guts out like I was taking a shit and I watched in wonder as my ass blossomed around his hand my guts forming a rosebud inside my swollen ass cheeks. 

He must have fisted me for almost half an hour, my hole was slack, as if it would never be tight again from all the abuse.  I groaned as his hand slipped from my hole, my sphincter gaping wide unable to close after being stretched wide around his cock, fist, and the various toys he had used on me for so long.  As his fingers left my hole I felt empty, my slightly twitching rosebud desperately needed to be filled.  I longed to feel my hole being stretched even wider.  He pressed a lubed up butt plug into my wrecked hole,  The astounding girth of the butt plug pushed my hole just that little bit wider before popping inside me a locking deep in my spacious guts.

“How you doing boy?  Your hole feel good stretched around that plug?”

“I never knew that anything could feel this good.”

“Bet you never thought a plug with a ten inch circumference would side so easily into that hot sloppy hole.”

“Ten inches,” I repeated in complete surprise.

“That’s right boy.  Your hole will never be tight again.  You’ll always have an open sloppy cunt.  By the time I send you back to the frat house your hole will be so wrecked that you’ll always be ready to take any cock at any time.”

“Fuck me again,” I begged, trying to shake my plugged ass in the sling,  “I wanna feel your cock in me again.  I want you to breed me again.”

“Don’t worry, boy.  You’ll get plenty more loads from me tonight.  And, if you like, a few from my friends.”

“Really?”

“If you want.  I’ll make sure you get filled with all the warm, sweet POZ cum you can handle boy.”

“POZ!”  The word shot through me like an arrow.  My hear pounded, this time from fear.

“Don’t worry boy, I’ve set you free.  How much do you love getting fucked and taking loads?  How much did you love letting me destroy your ass.  Well now you can take any load you want without fear.  You’re free to be the loose cunted cumdump I’m teaching you to be.”  He pulled the plug slowly from my ass, stretching my hole around its massive girth again.  As soon as it slid out in his hand he slid his cock back into my hole.  Even though my hole was completely sloppy and wrecked I could still feel his perfect cock slide into my guts. “You still want another load of my POZ cum in your guts boy now that you know the truth?”

I thought for a long moment and then looking him dead in the eye uttered a brief sentence that would complete my change from frat boy to cumdump, that would make me a permanent cumdump.   “Yes, breed me.”

THE END

• Like 11
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...