Frat Boy's Journey

I groaned as his hand slipped from my hole, my sphincter gaping wide unable to close after being stretched wide around his cock, fist, and the various toys he had for so long used on me.  As his fingers left my hole I felt empty, my slightly twitching rosebud desperately needed to be filled.  I longed to feel my hole being stretched even wider.  He pressed a lubed up butt plug into my wrecked hole, its astounding girth pushed my hole just that little bit wider before popping inside me a locking deep in my spacious guts.

Laying my head back, looking up at myself in the mirrored ceiling I thought "God, how I've changed in just a few hours,  Coming to this house I was a cocky frat boy looking to experiment, get my cock sucked, maybe suck this slightly older man’s cocks, but nothing more.  Now I 'm laying on my back in a black leather sling hanging in the basement of a man I scarcely know, y legs spread wide, the base of a big black butt plug sticking out of my ruined ass."  It also occurred to me dried cum was matted down the hair on my broad muscular chest, and my fat cock, which had plowed the pussy of many a slut, lay soft and unused on my stomach, precum oozing from its thick head.

“How you doing boy?  Your hole feel good stretched around that plug?”

“I never knew that anything could feel this good.”

“Bet you never thought a plug with a ten inch circumference would side so easily into that hot sloppy hole.”

“Ten inches?” I responded in surprise.

“That’s right boy, your hole will never be tight again.  You’ll always have an open sloppy cunt.  By the time I send you back to the frat house your hole will be so wrecked that you’ll always be ready to take any cock, any time.”

My dick responded to his comment by spurting a big precum, adding to the considerable puddle forming between my abs.  I turned to face the man who had deflowered me a few hours before, once again eagerly taking his steadily thickening cock into my mouth.

I had always been a little curious about guys but never done anything about it.  That is until last week when, sitting in my room at the house, drunk after a long night of excess, I decided to download a phone app that I had over heard some gay dudes talking about in one of my lecture classes.  I made a profile talking about how I was inexperienced with guys but curious, not sure if I was even bi at all, and uploaded a picture of my chest and abs.  The next two days I received a lot of messages from guys, but none of them really interested me until I got a message from the guy who only a few days later would change my life forever.  His picture was of him on the beach; he wore only bright blue board shorts slung low on his hips.  The sun glinted off his muscular chest highlighting the dense patch of hair the spread between his pink quarter sized nipples, and down his well defined abs, until it at last vanished into his shorts.  His square handsome jaw sported a days worth of dark brown stubble that matched his close cut hair.  Even in the little picture on my phone his bright green eyes glinted seductively.

Unlike most of the messages I got from people, he introduced himself as Mark and started out talking about life, football, and what I was studying at school.  In fact we chatted for three days before he even mentioned sex.  When he did he was totally willing to take everything at my own pace,  He was fantastic and I found myself more attracted to him then I thought would have been possible.  So when he asked if I wanted to come over to his place on Saturday just after lunch and hang out for a while. I didn’t even think twice about it,  I agreed and he sent me the address.  So just after lunch on Saturday I pulled on a pair of gym shorts, (I almost never wear underwear), a black wife beater and my tennis shoes, and left to walk over to his place.

Mark didn’t live far from campus, about just over twenty minutes.  My heart was thudding in my chest as I walked out the path to the front door of the gray blue clapboard house.  I ran the doorbell and took a step back trying to slow my breathing.  When he answered the door my breath ran away entirely.  Mark was even more attractive in person than his photographs suggested.  Standing at six foot one, he was two inches taller then I was, and built of solid well-defined muscle.  He wore a tight white v-neck t-shirt that clung to his pecs, his nipples obvious, a small patch of dark chest hair escaping over the collar.  His massive hairy arms stretched the sleeves of his t-shirt to their limit.  I blinked a few times staring at his chest, not even noticing at first how his loose fitting black sweats failed to really conceal the sizable bulge in his pants.  We had not exchanged any x-rated pics and I had no idea what his pants contained then, though I would soon find out.

He led me into his place and we sat in the small living room, drinking a few beers and watching a random football game on ESPN.  Neither one of us was particularly invested in the game, and we sat close together on the couch, talking about how our weeks had been and what I was studying in school.  A few beers later and just after half time without really meaning to we found ourselves almost touching as we sat on the couch,  Mark’s hand occasionally brushing against my leg.  The closeness made my dick hard and my heart felt like it was beating in my throat.

I finished off my beer and after setting the empty bottle with the rest on the coffee table in front of me I settled myself back on the couch finally closing that last bit of distance between us.  Mark’s arm slid from the back of the couch and came to rest around my shoulder his large hand laying gently against my chest.  He pressed me into him and I breathed in his manly scent, and felt the slow rise and fall of his broad chest.

When I had thought about guys before it had always just been in the context of sex not involving any sort of emotional intimacy like what I was currently experiencing, but somehow this felt right.  His other hand came up to brush against my chin, turning my face towards him.  For a long moment I looked into those sparkling green eyes and then Mark moved forward, closing the distance between us and softly but with out trepidation pressed his mouth to mine.  I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, kissing him back, feeling myself melt into him as I did so. His tongue slipped into my mouth as the kiss became more heated.  His hands held me tight against him, my hands quickly wrapping themselves around him.

Mark shifted his weight tipping me backwards so that he came to rest on top of me.  My cock was hard as a rock pressing up through the thin material of my gym shorts,  I could feel Mark’s cock begin to thicken through his sweats as well.  His hands now roamed over my torso as he kissed me. It wasn’t long before his hands had slid up under my shirt and his fingers started to play with my sensitive nipples.  All the while he kissed me more and more voraciously.  My hands soon made their way under his shirt as well, tugging at the tight fabric.  Mark seemed to take that as a sign and broke our kiss just long enough to rear back and take off his shirt tossing it aside.  He didn’t wait for me to take mine of but rather gripped it tightly with both hands ant the collar and tore the thin fabric down the center.  His gloriously hairy muscular torso now pressed against my younger jock body, our hairy chests rubbing together.

He broke our kiss again, his face just inches from mine and said in a low whisper, “So I take it you like your first guy-on-guy kiss.”

“God yes,” I said pulling him back to me.

We stayed like that for a long while, kissing frantically like horny teenagers.  Mark’s cock continued to stiffen in his pants and he soon was dry humping his cock against mine, grinding our two fabric clad members together underneath his body.  After what have been ages he pulled away from me again, this time to start sliding down my body, kissing my exposed torso as he went.  I groaned as he got lower and lower, his tongue stopping to play over my nipple for a moment before continuing it’s decent towards my groin.  He slid my gym shorts down a little exposing the top of my trimmed bush.  He kissed the flesh on either side of my pelvic v, and then pulled my shorts a little lower still.  It took an agonizingly long time for him to finally pull my shorts off completely allowing my 23-year-old, eight8-inch cock to spring forward.  Mark smiled up at me from where so many girls had before, and opening his mouth quickly swallowed the entire length of my quivering member.

I gasped.  None of the girls I had been with had ever been able to take my dick that fast.  Mark slobbered all of my cock bobbing his head up and down, making wet sloppy sucking sounds.  My hands came to rest on the back of his head while I closed my eyes, lost in the extraordinary sensations his mouth was providing me.

Maybe I was just so insanely turned on, or maybe it was his skill, which ever it was I all too soon felt the familiar tightening of my balls that signaled my fast approaching orgasm.  Mark must have sensed it too as he quickly let my cock fall from his mouth, a wicked grin playing across his lips as he watched me catch my breath.  Standing for a second, leaving me on my back, laying on the couch, one hand behind my head, naked except for my shorts around my ankles and the tatters of my shirt around my shoulders, my chest still heaving.  He shoved down his decidedly tented sweats and kicked them off.  I now saw what had been making that massive bulge even when soft:   Mark’s cock was almost ten inches long and thicker then anything I could have imagined.  His large pendulous balls hung far below the shaft of his penis, springing forth from a considerable dark furry bush.

“You wanna try sucking some cock now?” he asked.

My heart was pounding even faster but my cock twitched at the thought and I nodded.

“Then get on your knees.”

I scrambled up from the couch, almost tripping in my hast to get the shorts off of my ankles and get in front of this amazing man.  For a moment I just knelt there staring down his cock, then slowly I raised a hand to grip the base.  I had never felt another man’s penis before; it has the same warm firm feeling of my own only much thicker.  I swallowed hard and then opened my mouth; slowly I moved forward and kissed the tip of his cock. Then spreading my lips I took the head of his cock into my mouth.  I don’t know what I imagined cock would taste like but it wasn’t this.  His cock was slightly sweet and a little salty but some how very special and important.  I couldn’t quite put my finger on why but this was somehow the best thing I had ever tasted.

Not really being sure what to do I tried to emulate his movements and the moments that I had enjoyed from girls before.  Soon I was giving what I’m sure was a very messy, sloppy blowjob, desperately trying to get as much of his swollen cock into my mouth as I could.  Mark groaned, his hands holding the back of my head in the preferred position for me to blow him, which was fine with me as I was determined to bring this astonishing man pleasure.  I anchored his cock in my throat for so long my jaw hurt.

Suddenly Mark’s hands were under my armpits and he drew me to my feet, knocking the shreds of my shirt off of me as he did so.  He kissed me roughly, pulling me tight to him.  I felt his spit slicked cock rub against my stomach.  One of his hands held my chest to him as he kissed me, the other drifted downward to my ass.  He rubbed the firm furry cheeks as his tongue delved deep into my mouth.  I arched my back slightly falling into his kiss.

When I had gotten there that morning I had thought that maybe we would kiss and he would suck me off, now here I was nodding rapidly without hesitation when he said, “You wanna keep going?”

A verbal reply wasn't apparently expected as, without pause Mark again kissed me roughly, pushing me back onto the couch.  Mark then got down between my splayed legs and bobbed his mouth up and down on my cock a few times before moving onto my balls.  I shifted my hips giving him better access to my balls, and as I did so Mark put his shoulders under my thighs and lifted my legs up.  His tongue drifted from my balls to my taint and then brushed against my hairy virgin hole. I groaned loudly, no one had ever played with my hole before and it was like bolts of electricity were shooting through my body.  His tongue lapped playfully at my hole, twisting over my pucker, swirling the hair about.  My body shook as his tongue quickly coated my hole with spit and then began to make little darting forays into pressing against my insanely tight sphincter.

Mark devoured my hole as I had never eaten any girl’s pussy, and under his insatiable pressure I slowly felt my hole opening.  Just a little at first, just enough for the point of his tongue to snag on the dent forming at the center of my sphincter.  Then barely enough for his tongue to come to pause and press forward with more force, till at long last his tongue was darting into my hole with ease at each pass around my ring, slicking me inside and out.  I had become pudding by that time, a groaning writhing mass of flesh, lost in the bizarre and astounding sensations emanating from my hole.

I felt something new press against my hole, and I realized that Mark was now working a spit-slicked finger inside of me next to his tongue.  I didn’t protest, so long as what he was doing felt this good I had no mind to tell him to stop.  Slowly one finger was worked into my hole; and then twisted about until I had become use to it, my sphincter stretched to allow the finger to come and go easily.  Another finger was then added, pressing softy but firmly into my virgin flesh, slowly sinking in next to its companion.  It took a long time and a lot of spit and licking for the third finger to finally sink in.  My eyes had rolled into the back of my head, and my mouth probably hung open slightly as I moaned and muttered, “Oh yes. Oh my God, that feels so good.”  I was willing my hole to open wider, each finger felt so good I could only imagine how good another one would feel.  Soon I was rewarded by a fourth finger being pried into my steadily stretching hole.

The four invading fingers were twisted about inside of me, stretching me this way and that, opening my hole up in ways that I never thought possible.  Then Mark let down my legs, shifting so that his fingers never left my hole, and kissed me hard on the mouth.  I could taste my own ass on his lips and it was intoxicating.  The four fingers inside of me we driving me crazy, my cock was dripping precum like mad despite having gone slightly soft.  I was pleased when he murmurred “God, you’ve got a sweet hole: warm, tight, wet, virgin hole.  I'd say you're ready for the next step, aren't you?"

I nodded, thinking the next part would be me eating his ass, but he seemed to have other plans. .  Mark withdrew his fingers from my hole, positioned my ankles on his shoulders, and sifted into a position where, with one hand he was able to line-up his cock head with my prepped hole, and with the other held me in place by one shoulder.  I shuddered when I felt the bulbous head press against my hole and I realized that despite all of the fingering I was still not loose enough.  With slow steady determination Mark began to press forward, never taking his eyes off of me as he did do.  The all of a sudden, pop, my hole gave way and the first two inches of his dick sunk in.

I screamed in ecstasy, at being stretched wide around Mark’s glorious rod.  He waited a moment for me to adjust to the feeling of having him inside of me and then began again the slow steady pressure on my hole.  Inch by inch he slid his cock into me, stopping every once in a while to let me adjust to the new sensations that were tearing my body apart.

It took him almost five minutes to sink his whole ten-inch cock into me.  A thin sweat had sprung up all over my body and I was panting by the time I felt his pubes against my ass.  When he was all the way inside of me Mark smiled and said, “You like having my fat cock inside of you straight boy?”

“God yes, it feels so good.”

“Not so straight any more, are you?”

“No,” I panted, “I guess not.”

“Hold on tight boy, cause now the real fun starts.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 1

He kissed me again and then taking hold of my thighs he pressed my knees forward into my chest and started to pull his cock slowly from my hole.  I gasped as his cock withdrew leaving a cavernous void in its wake.  He stopped only just before his cock head popped from my hole.  With his mushroom head resting with in my quivering hole he stopped for a moment smiling at me.  Then without warning he slammed the whole length of his cock back into my hole, his balls slapping against my ass as he bottomed out inside of me.  I screamed, he did it again.  He picked up his pace, over and over again, slamming into me harder and harder.  My heart was pounding, electricity was shooting through my body, and my hole was spasming wildly around Mark’s invading cock.

Sweat ran down Mark’s chest making thin twisting patterns through his thick chest hair.  I was panting with each deep thrust, he was striking something deep with in me that I had never imagined existed before.  As Mark hammered deeper I felt something else inside of me give, it was as if another hole had opened up inside of me my hole.  His cock head kept popping in and out of that new space, going even deeper into my ass.  I was convinced he had to be fucking my throat.

“God your ass feels so fucking good,” he panted, sweat glistening on his strong handsome face.  The smell of sweat and ass juice started to fill the room,  “How’s it feel to have your ass cherry taken boy?”

“I love it.  I never imagined that getting fucked would feel like this.”

“It just keeps getting better too, boy.  After the first couple of times your hole gets use to opening up for cock.  Do you want me to open you up?  Teach you how to bottom?”

“Yes, please, teach me.”

“Alright ready for your next lesson, boy,” he said, that wicked grin playing across his face again as he continued to hammer me.

“Yes,” I gasped.

“A good bottom always takes his top's loads and holds them inside of him as lube for the next fucking.  Do you want my load, boy?”

“Yes!”

“You want me to breed your sweet cherry ass?”

“Yes!”

“Convert you from a curious straight boy in to a gayboy bottom?”

“Yes!”

“A cumdump?”

“Yes!”

“Fucking take my load boy,” he practically screamed as he slammed inside, bursting past that second hole I had felt.  His cock was throbbing and I knew that he was cuming in me.  Precum shot from my cock but I did not cum.  My breathing was as ragged as his was and his whole body quivered with the force of his orgasm.  

For several long moment neither one of us moved, Mark’s cock still quivering slighting inside of my fuck-battered hole; then slowly he began to pull out.  He stopped when he got to the head and looked at me, “How’s your hole feel?”

“Fucking amazing.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah!”

“Good.”  With that he sunk his still hard cock back in and resumed fucking me.  His cock slipped easily in and out of my hole which was now lubed up with a mixture of ass juice and cum.  He fucked me once more like that on the couch adding another load to my guts before suggesting that we take a little field trip.

He helped me up off the couch and led me to a door just off of the kitchen.  The unassuming door opened onto a narrow staircase leading down to a basement. Naked with a thin dribble of cum running down my inner thigh I followed him down the stairs and suddenly found myself in a room lit almost entirely in deep red with a few bright white spots around the room.  The light highlighted a sling hanging from the mirrored ceiling in the center of the room, a bench like item with what looked like cuffs and straps for arms and legs attached to it off on one side the room, a large wooden ‘X’ at the far end of the room, and a row of shelves that took up the wall with the stairs filled with all sorts of different sex toys.  I gasped.

“Think you’re ready to get really used?”

Precum dripped from my cock and my hole twitched causing a few more drops of cum to drip from my hole. “Yes.”

What had come over me?  He could get me to agree to anything.  He led me over to the bench, explaining that it was called a fuck bench. I laid down as instructed and my arms and legs were secured so that I was stuck with my ass in the air at perfect fucking height.  Mark then lined his cock up with my hole again and slid easily inside.  This was a slow fuck, he worked his cock deep into me taking advantage of the new angle to sink even deeper into me.  After what must have been another twenty minutes of solid fucking I heard Mark start to grunt as he had the two times before and soon my ass was flooded with yet another one of his loads.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 1