Deleting Images

Slipitupme

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Hi

Got some old images in my gallery I want to delete, but can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help?

Go to each of the images you want deleted. Hit report and put that you the poster want the image deleted. One of the moderators will take care of it for you. That's the best solution we have right now. 

• Upvote 4

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators

If you want to delete every picture from an album, let us know that. 

It takes me 3 clicks to delete an album and all the pics in it whereas it take me 3 clicks each to delete each pic. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

It would really help if you would do as I asked above. Go to the actual image or gallery you want deleted and use the report function on it. 

When you post a report, the moderator who deletes the image or gallery will mark the report completed, so we all know there is nothing else to do. When you post a request here, I can go look at your albums and not know which one you mean or if someone else has already deleted what you wanted deleted. 

TagBoy87, that is the case I am in with you now. I don't know what you want deleted, or if I just cannot tell because some other moderator already read your message and deleted the gallery. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.