Deleting Images

Slipitupme

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest UserLeftSite

Hi Mods.  I uploaded an attachment ages ago but now i want to delete it and despite several requests on how to do this i am no further forward.

I am reporting each copy i find and guys are great and removing them when i find them but my question is this:

The attachment IS stored somewhere on your servers and so must be removable.  Why despite several requests is it still there?  I really do not want to go down the legal path but i am more than prepared to do so.  So please lovely Mods - just remove/delete the attachment from your server or please explain why you cant - this later info if supplied will be used for any case i bring to you under GDPR - though not explicitly covering images it will be useful for copyright. 

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, UserLeftSite said:

Hi Mods.  I uploaded an attachment ages ago but now i want to delete it and despite several requests on how to do this i am no further forward.

I am reporting each copy i find and guys are great and removing them when i find them but my question is this:

The attachment IS stored somewhere on your servers and so must be removable.  Why despite several requests is it still there?  I really do not want to go down the legal path but i am more than prepared to do so.  So please lovely Mods - just remove/delete the attachment from your server or please explain why you cant - this later info if supplied will be used for any case i bring to you under GDPR - though not explicitly covering images it will be useful for copyright. 

Moderator's Note: I am sorry that you will not hear this, but there is no central location where this photo is stored. EVERY time you posted that image, you created a new copy of it. This image is not being loaded from some central location as far as I can see. It is not attached to your profile anywhere. The only way I know to remove it is to find every place you reposted it and delete it. 

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Don't spam the forum with copy after copy of a photo of yourself. There may not be an easy way for us to remove all of them if you decide you want that to happen. 

Guest UserLeftSite
On 7/30/2018 at 1:46 PM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I am sorry that you will not hear this, but there is no central location where this photo is stored. EVERY time you posted that image, you created a new copy of it. This image is not being loaded from some central location as far as I can see. It is not attached to your profile anywhere. The only way I know to remove it is to find every place you reposted it and delete it. 

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Don't spam the forum with copy after copy of a photo of yourself. There may not be an easy way for us to remove all of them if you decide you want that to happen. 

And yet i still font get if that is true - why does it say on the MY ACCOUNT > MY ATTACHMENTS that i have used 451k of 500k and shows me the filename - but you say you cant delete.  If i have a quota as that page tells me - then that tells me it can be deleted.  And i am pretty sure it will tell any court in any land the same thing.

I dont want to be a dick over this - its my fault.  But as holders of data you have certain responsibilities.  I am asking you guys for help - hopefully my question above makes sense.  I am sure there are (or will be) others in the same boat.  

• Moderators
1 hour ago, UserLeftSite said:

And yet i still font get if that is true - why does it say on the MY ACCOUNT > MY ATTACHMENTS that i have used 451k of 500k and shows me the filename - but you say you cant delete.  If i have a quota as that page tells me - then that tells me it can be deleted.  And i am pretty sure it will tell any court in any land the same thing.

I dont want to be a dick over this - its my fault.  But as holders of data you have certain responsibilities.  I am asking you guys for help - hopefully my question above makes sense.  I am sure there are (or will be) others in the same boat.  

I am not telling you that no one can do it. I am telling you that I cannot. I cannot see YOUR attachments. It requires someone with more access than my privileges allow.  

Guest UserLeftSite
7 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I am not telling you that no one can do it. I am telling you that I cannot. I cannot see YOUR attachments. It requires someone with more access than my privileges allow.  

Ok - thanks and i do understand.  Please can you ask RawTop if he wouldn't mind having a look next time he has a moment?  I know he will have better things to do and i am sorry - but i have messaged him before but never had a reply.  Please can you help - and i do appreciate everything you have done already.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, UserLeftSite said:

Ok - thanks and i do understand.  Please can you ask RawTop if he wouldn't mind having a look next time he has a moment?  I know he will have better things to do and i am sorry - but i have messaged him before but never had a reply.  Please can you help - and i do appreciate everything you have done already.

Sure thing. 

Guest UserLeftSite
13 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Sure thing. 

Thanks.  And i know i have been a dick.  I really do appreciate your time in explaining and helping.  Its totally my fault.  I loved my time here - just too much when drunk lol!  And you are right - let my stupidity be a lesson to all horny drunk/drugged guys out there....  some day you may very well regret being so open and horny online!  Yes what i said may have been what i wanted or needed at that time....  but did i (or do you) really need to plaster your open ass all over open forums? If when sober you still wanna do it fine....  

Anyways...  thanks.  I mean it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pussyfucker
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:38 AM, drscorpio said:

Please go to your album and Report it. 

Hi - I've reported my albums, as I wanted to free up space, and they've been deleted. Thanks for that.

However, the 10 images associated with my albums still appear in my attachment list - so no space has been freed up. Can you please remove the top ten images that are in my attachments (that were associated with my albums: "a nice tight pussy" and "a tight pussy & soft tiny tits"). These ten have not been posted elsewhere on the site. (Note, I'd like the final three images in my attachment list to remain).

I suspect it's a similar issue - of wanting to delete images, not simply albums - as the poster above. If rawTOP has the time, I'd appreciate the assistance.

Many thanks.

Edited by pussyfucker

• Moderators
13 hours ago, pussyfucker said:

Hi - I've reported my albums, as I wanted to free up space, and they've been deleted. Thanks for that.

However, the 10 images associated with my albums still appear in my attachment list - so no space has been freed up. Can you please remove the top ten images that are in my attachments (that were associated with my albums: "a nice tight pussy" and "a tight pussy & soft tiny tits"). These ten have not been posted elsewhere on the site. (Note, I'd like the final three images in my attachment list to remain).

I suspect it's a similar issue - of wanting to delete images, not simply albums - as the poster above. If rawTOP has the time, I'd appreciate the assistance.

Many thanks.

rawTOP, the admin, is the only one with the ability to do this. You might want to message him. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.