Deleting Images

Slipitupme

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, pozsexyboy said:

hello!

Could  you please remove all  my pics/albums in my gallery? I would really appreciate Thank y

I just looked at your profile. I don't seen any albums or images there. None are listed in your activities. If there are images somewhere that you want gone, you will need to report them. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, rudeboikristian said:

Can you please delete the album I made titled “various” please? 

Moderator's Note: Done. Thank you for using the report function to highlight what you wanted gone. That makes my job so much easier. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Forget said:

Please delete my profile and all related content.  I'm not well and shouldn't be posting to this site.

I removed the post with the photo. Please follow the directions below to request an account deletion.

• 10 months later...
  • Moderators
9 hours ago, TracySubCD said:

Hello.  Will you please delete the pictures I posted which show my face?  I loaded the wrong pics I meant to load the ones that don't show my face.  Thank You.

I think I got all the ones you reported. Please report any others that you want gone. 

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.