Jump to content
Slipitupme

Deleting Images

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, drscorpio said:

It would really help if you would do as I asked above. Go to the actual image or gallery you want deleted and use the report function on it. 

When you post a report, the moderator who deletes the image or gallery will mark the report completed, so we all know there is nothing else to do. When you post a request here, I can go look at your albums and not know which one you mean or if someone else has already deleted what you wanted deleted. 

 

TagBoy87, that is the case I am in with you now. I don't know what you want deleted, or if I just cannot tell because some other moderator already read your message and deleted the gallery. 

I have a bit of an issue. When I try to report and image it says: "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

Don't know why tbh... is it because the gallery is private? Should I make it public first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I look at your galleries, I see one called "my adventures" which has 2 pictures and one called "things I like" which is empty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, drscorpio said:

When I look at your galleries, I see one called "my adventures" which has 2 pictures and one called "things I like" which is empty. 

 

I don't remember doing "things I like" guess its the standard one. Ok, Ill make the other one public than so you can see it =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please delete all pictures I have posted. I have tried to "report" them to be deleted but "this is not an option". If there is a way to delete my account, please do so as well. I have seen nothing updating this process since 2013 and assume it has changed. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, speedobboy said:

Please delete all pictures I have posted. I have tried to "report" them to be deleted but "this is not an option". If there is a way to delete my account, please do so as well. I have seen nothing updating this process since 2013 and assume it has changed. Thank you.

I deleted all your images.

Generally, we do not delete accounts. 

If you want to lock yourself out of the account, so that you can no longer access it (usually because you have decided this site is not healthy for you) follow these steps:
1. Make a fake email profile at yahoo or any other free email service that allows you to close your account
2. Sign in to your Breeding Zone account go into your account preferences and redirect the email to your new email account
3. Sign in to the new email and confirm the breeding zone "change of email address" email.
4. Type out some total gibberish in note pad and copy and paste this into the change password section of your rawTOP account, if you use a password manager tell it to ignore the change of password (this prevents any automatic sign ins if you come back to view the forums as a guest). Also now is a good time to go into the password manager and delete the breeding zone entry
5. Confirm any emails 
concerning he change of password
6. Sign out of breeding zone
7. Cancel fake email with yahoo or which ever service you used...Done

If you have personal reasons for wanting your account gone beyond this, send a private message to the admin, rawTOP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to delete all of my photos and albums. Followed you directions and tried the report button, but received a message that said "This is not an option" not sure why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, tattedBBboy said:

I would like to delete all of my photos and albums. Followed you directions and tried the report button, but received a message that said "This is not an option" not sure why.

I got the report and deleted your images. Not sure what is up with the error message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you please delete all my albums. I could not find a way to do it myself.

When I try to report, it says Im not allowed

?

Edited by Bugchaser77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bugchaser77 said:

Can you please delete all my albums. I could not find a way to do it myself.

When I try to report, it says Im not allowed

?

Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I want to delete all of my images but when I click on "report Image" like you said it comes up with a message saying "The page you're trying to access is unavailable from this page"?? Can you please delete all of my images for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BlowinMyHole said:

Hello, I want to delete all of my images but when I click on "report Image" like you said it comes up with a message saying "The page you're trying to access is unavailable from this page"?? Can you please delete all of my images for me

Done. The reason you were not able to report your images is they were not in an album on your profile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there; another person who asks if you could please delete my gallery (there's only one gallery and one pic in it). Couldn't even find a report button, hehe; sorry ;)

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Other #BBBH Sites…

×