Who Has Time To Clean?

flfucker

So we were both tired had an argument but it had been a week since we fucked. I woke up after the nap and he was still sleeping and I started kissing him, he was moaning and kissing back. He sucked my cock and I thought I was going to blow my load then. He pulled off his underwear, smeared my cock with lube shoved some in his hole. I knew he wasnt clean but it had been a week, I started to pump my dick in his hole and in less then three minutes I breed his hairy ass. Yes it smelled a little but I sure did give him a 7 day load. I love unplanned sex.

• Upvote 2

I rarely clean my hole out... I keep a clean diet here, and 99% of the time, there's no issue.  If there is, we deal with it.  I mean, come on.... it's an asshole, even with a perfect clean out, there's a chance that you're going to hit something every now and again.  I really only clean out when it's a part of what we're doing.... either you're giving me an enema, or pissing up my ass, or something like that.... outside of that, I really don't clean out

• Upvote 12

FLfucker- you  handled it perfectly- you knew there had not been any hose ritual done  and so when  shit hit the fan so to speak, rather that freak out or throw blame, you just fucked on and came strong.  As a total bottom, I am always aware of  my hole and whether a clean fuck is  assured--if it is not, then there is no fuck. And I really think it all falls back to an  ex lover who used my  ass and always assumed it would be spotless- and when  that day came  and it was not, he got very accusatory about it not being clean-  looking back; the sex life dropped way off shortly after that. I guess I just didn't want to listen to him bitching about my shithole actually serving a purpose other than  him !

• Upvote 1

I try and clean but often sex is unplanned. Getting a bit tired of the clean freaks. You are fucking an asshole! 

Unplanned sex is so much fun and there is nothing worse for a bottom than worrying whether the hole is clean. Ruins everything!

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

I dont like either if top unconditionally requires cleaned out hole, but of course i take a shit before i go to see top. I dont mind if my cock get dirty after when im fucking. Thats propably because im into shitplay, but i also understand that me dick might get dirty sometimes.

• Upvote 1

I prefer to be clean and do so when it is planned event or I am cruising online for a hook up. I travel a lot and it amazes me that guys want to meet me at my hotel right after after we both get off from work and expect my hole to be pristine but don't want to give me the time to do a proper cleaning. As others mentioned before...it is an asshole and one it's primary functions is to discard shit.

• Upvote 1

Unplanned sex can be messy but that's life. We are talking about fucking an asshole. If I have time I'll clean out. If not then we'll just deal with whatever happens. I'm not going to pass up a load just because I may not be squiky clean.

• Upvote 2

I try and clean but often sex is unplanned. Getting a bit tired of the clean freaks. You are fucking an asshole! 

Unplanned sex is so much fun and there is nothing worse for a bottom than worrying whether the hole is clean. Ruins everything!

Let's have filthy sex together @Cumslut23

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...