Fathers And Sons

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

A guy who fucks me from time to time is this super hot older guy -- i would say in His late 40s or maybe early 50s.  He's a prefsssional (lawyer, i think) well dressed, well mannered, and most important, a totally awesome fuck.  Awesome body that has seen a lot of gym time.  He's an athlete also, skier, plays championship-level tennis.  And a fabulous lover; both gentle and aggressive in a studied manner.  He knows what He wants and He knows how to take it.  He can fuck me for an hour before unloading, and when He unloads, it is a cum shot worth the wait, worth the banging, worth an hour of sweaty pounding.

Another guy who fucks me pretty regularly is this 18 year old dude, a natural born Alpha who knows and who probably knew from the time He was 5 years old, that He is superior to mere mortals, deserving of the worshipful adoration of fags such as me.  This is the kind of kid who goes through life getting what he wants, how He wants it, when He wants is.  He is an athlete: skier and snowboarder, marathon runner (and marathon fucker).  He and i met at the gym and He fucked me the first time in the steam room of the gym, the first day we met.  This kid has the dick of death: a full 8 inches when erect, and as thick around as a beer can, uncut, with a foreskin that i just cannot help but nibble.  Like most younger dudes, He is jackrabbit fast, BUT, he cums buckets and He stays hard after cumming.  He's a repeat shooter.

About a year ago, something the older guy said made me realize that he and the younger dude were father and son.  my subsequent judicious inquiries made clear to me that neither knew that the other was fucking me -- and that neither probably knew that the other fucked guys (or fags, even).  Since then, i have been trying to figure out some way to get the two together.  it has not occurred yet, but i think if i can do so, the result would be -- how to say it:  "explosive."   

Guest faggot hole

Ah, bottombehr, i too am hoping for a three-way with father and son, but it hasn't happened yet and i cannot think of a circumstance to bring it about.  Closest call was a few months ago when sonny boy had just dropped two fantastic loads in my cunt and then took off for baseball practice or some such.  As sonny was walking out the door, my cell rings, and its daddy, who says he's in the neighborhood and can he drop by.  "Of course!"  Lucky for me or them that the two didn;t cross paths in the lobby of my building or the elevator, but daddy comes in and gets right to work on my pussy.  He observes that i am prelubed.  i didn't tell him whose cum was easing his entry; but i sure wanted to.

sounds hot but you have to realize also that it could turn bad and you lose both of them.   Hopefully it will go well, but should be prepared to go bad also since it seems they are keeping it from the other , they may not want to know what the other is doing.

Guest faggot hole

sounds hot but you have to realize also that it could turn bad and you lose both of them.   Hopefully it will go well, but should be prepared to go bad also since it seems they are keeping it from the other , they may not want to know what the other is doing.

MackyJay, what is life without a little adventure?  Sure it is risky, but the potential rewards are awesome to contemplate.  Two totally hot men fighting to dominate me, and each other!!  Risks are the spice of life.  That's why getting fucked in public places (i'm not talking about the toilet in a leather bar) is so fuckin' HOT.  The risk of being discovered (and who knows where that could lead) makes it so intense.

Also, i think i know both father and son welll enough to believe that i would not lose either of them.  But i could gain an awesome threesome experience.

Hey, wasn't trying to make it a downer, just realist coming out in me.  Hope it goes very well actually as it sounds very hot to me too.  Would love to have a father, son do me too and try to outdo each other on how they do me.  LOL    I also love public fucking and the chance of being caught is intense as hell.  Finding someone to let me give them a bj or fucking me is the hard part as there are way more that won't do public.   Have fun and take care, is my motto.

I suggest you tell Dad about the young guy who's fucking you when he's in town from college.  Don't tell him too much, but the father is more likely to suspect his son fucks fags.  If the father is intrigued by the hot alpha teenager, you might suggest a role playing three way.  See if Daddy gets into the idea of sharing a fag's cunt with his 'son.'  I'll bet he's into it.  He might even figure out it's his son. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

So, have you figured out a way to get dad and sonny together? I really think this is an outstanding chance that would be very, very foolish not to take. Wonder what will be best ... have sonny fuck n load your ass while dad's watching from behind, then let daddy take over (bet he will enjoy your pre-lubed ass even more now that he knows who lubed it ;-)) ... or have daddy fuck you first then let sonny take over. Either way, I'm sure you guys are in for a load of fun!  

Guest faggot hole

Sonny was home from college for Thanksgiving and, thankfully, looked me up (and fucked me down) on the day before the big turkey dinner.  Daddy, called me on his way back from bringing sonny to the airport on Sunday evening, and stopped by for a nice fuck on his way back home.  Another  missed opportunity for that magical three-way.

Guest faggot hole

Father-son fucking is the holy grail of gay sex! Nothing shows a man's love for his own son like sliding his cock inside his boy's hole and leaving his seed deep inside.

PozFetishPig is so right.  i am forever grateful to my dad who taught me these skills and taught me what i am and taiught me to be a proud cumslut.  While some here think of it as abuse, i see it, as PozFetishPig so rightly puts it, as an act of love.  my loving and worshipful relationship with my dad continues to this day (although regrettably, with much reduced frequency).  He continues to guide me on my adventure of life.