Five Minutes To Poz

Nothing turns me on more than taking a load in my ass from a full blown guy and get more AIDS injected in my body. Have stopped taking meds and I'm on the way to become a full blown poz pig myself

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

I remember being neg and my partner was also neg. When I would travel I would hook up with as many guys as I could, raw of course. Loved being a whore for cum. I think i was pozzed by a couple of guys in richmond, va.  Ended up with the fuck flu and poz. Was a bit hard to explain to my partner. Could not admit to him at the time that i was chasing... fucking turned me on and still does

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest blnpig74
On 13.11.2014 at 8:49 AM, schvenn said:

Holy fucking shit! That story made me shoot my load in record time! Fucking hot!!

same here

Have read this a hundred times, just wished there were many guys such as this and willing to step up and really do this for us chasers, I'd be first in line to step up and take this guys death seed and enjoy it to the end!!