Five Minutes To Poz

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, DaddysHand said:

HOT HOT HOT Story!! ? ?

? ? Nothing sexier than all these Sexy young, fit and healthy HIV negative Men craving, and literally begging for the toxic DEATH seed. Primitive Man at his Best! ? ?

Agreed, Daddy! And you know whom I begging for his seed!

Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? Oink ? 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/14/2014 at 3:41 PM, DeviantPozSkin said:

yesterday i shared my toxic blood with another aids hungry mate

You did it . you made me willing and docile with strong slams. i gave you my arm so that you can push your toxic blood into my veins

• Like 3

When I come across a poz guy whose body clearly shows the symptoms of his disease, on a purely rational level I know he's disgusting and nasty and ugly. But at the same time the mere thought of his skinny, skeleton-like hands roaming over my young body, my negative boyhole being invaded first by his tongue, then by his fingers, finally forced open by his fat, glistening purple cockhead all slippery with toxic precum, getting filled ballsdeep by his AIDScock, marking me as his property with every spurt of his toxic deathseed, has me shivering from head to toe with lust and desire...

I totally agree with above comment. A very hot and horny story. I love nasty verbal when fucking or being fucked, as nasty, as sick and as twisted as possible. Talking of dying during sex by being infected by toxic blood or cum is a massive turn on to me and I just hope that when I am infected, my gifter will be as nasty in his verbal as the guy in the story. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

• rawTOP changed the title to Five Minutes To Poz
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This story is so hot.

I’ve been fucked a few times by a couple of men wasting with full blown AIDS - one (Gary) regularly for probably a few months - and this story took me back to those sessions.

Both of mine were such a delectable mix of gratitude and passion for fucking my cunt, for servicing my every need but somehow never lose the lecherous gleam in his eyes and his grin that simultaneously dared me to deny him what he wanted. 

It  was almost intoxicating when Gary would lean in and kiss me, grope me, pinch and bite and lick me as he’d press his cock against my body as he’d manoeuvre me into the position where he could just ease himself into my cunt. And that look in his eyes as he was effortlessly balls deep and telling that he was already marking my cunt with his pre-cum. He loved the death talk. He loved telling me how his DNA was seeding my cunt. His schtick was to tell me how powerless I was when his cock was in me; how he could do anything he wanted; he’d test me by doing anything he wanted (especially things he knew weren’t my thing), only to, once he’d bent me to his will, then intensify the passion with which he was fucking me and telling me how beautiful I was for giving him everything he could want.

He may’ve been older and skeletal and missing teeth and, yes, sometimes covered in sores but the intensity of his fucking was amazing. He could fuck all night; leak cum continuously and still shoot huge loads that, to this day, are among the strongest I’ve ever felt inside me.

I loved the entire experience. Neither took unfortunately. But I always offer my arse to the men who look like they’ve got full blown AIDS. I’d love to have a regular load of full blown AIDS again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...