Five Minutes To Poz

[...] He looked disgusting, obviously very sick, I needed his disease bad. [...]

Can somebody help me please? I've been mulling things over like forever, but I still can't really grasp it. It's like a true paradox.

When I come across a poz guy whose body clearly shows the symptoms of his disease, on a purely rational level I know he's disgusting and nasty and ugly. But at the same time the mere thought of his skinny, skeleton-like hands roaming over my young body, my negative boyhole being invaded first by his tongue, then by his fingers, finally forced open by his fat, glistening purple cockhead all slippery with toxic precum, getting filled ballsdeep by his AIDScock, marking me as his property with every spurt of his toxic deathseed, has me shivering from head to toe with lust and desire...

Please, somebody tell me: Why is that?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

[...] He looked disgusting, obviously very sick, I needed his disease bad. [...]

Can somebody help me please? I've been mulling things over like forever, but I still can't really grasp it. It's like a true paradox.

When I come across a poz guy whose body clearly shows the symptoms of his disease, on a purely rational level I know he's disgusting and nasty and ugly. But at the same time the mere thought of his skinny, skeleton-like hands roaming over my young body, my negative boyhole being invaded first by his tongue, then by his fingers, finally forced open by his fat, glistening purple cockhead all slippery with toxic precum, getting filled ballsdeep by his AIDScock, marking me as his property with every spurt of his toxic deathseed, has me shivering from head to toe with lust and desire...

For me, it's the fact that sex with him is taboo. Nothing makes me hornier than sex that pushes the limits.

Also, even after more than 30 years as a poz carrier, I crave the bug now more than ever. Every poz/AIDS cock that invades and infects my body is a new challenge, a new thrill, a new mutation for my own bug. I celebrate sex as a sinner, a pervert, an animal. 

For me, it's the fact that sex with him is taboo. Nothing makes me hornier than sex that pushes the limits.

Also, even after more than 30 years as a poz carrier, I crave the bug now more than ever. Every poz/AIDS cock that invades and infects my body is a new challenge, a new thrill, a new mutation for my own bug. I celebrate sex as a sinner, a pervert, an animal. 

Also, it's part of our instincts to care for the young, elderly, sick, and dying.  I know for me a big part of the turn on is giving a poz guy pleasure, a pleasure that others would deny him.

A lot of times, the anticipation is hotter than the act of actually getting fucked. My dick get rock hard just lying on my back, staring into the wasted face of a guy with AIDS as his cock pumps in and out of my hole. When his boney hands grip my muscled arms as he spews his poison in my guts, I blow my own huge load all over my chest without even touching my cock.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my one dream

I would do anything to have a guy or guys riding me telling me they are infecting me with full blown seed.

If you tell me I'm getting the fuck of death I'm sure to cum without touching myself!

Any men with AIDS out there who need to breed?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Because you're a hot little faggot slut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

I've blown so many loads to this story. For me, it's not the taboo part. I could give a shit what other people think. It's the giving myself to the disease, total submission. Conversely, I can see myself in the role of the gifter, infecting a willing hole, with pleasure, and hopefully watching the bug take its toll on him. If the bottom is young, it would be especially hot.

This is such a hot, powerful, and twisted story! I want to be on the receiving end of multiple AIDS fucks. Why? I believe all the answers to that question, previously stated, are true.

And...I shit you not...this is the first story I've read on here where I came WITHOUT touching my cock!