Five Minutes To Poz

• 2 weeks later...
 have updated your story; and will repost it and say its the FULL & COMPLETE version:
"I want to give you my AIDS, now."

The email was from, AIDSGftr, a new guy on BBRT, he'd appeared just a couple of weeks ago, geo locator showed him to be just 300 feet from my place. I'd never emailed him, he was hot, but obviously sick, wasted, an AIDS belly, a few Kaposi's lesions. Looking at his pics made my asshole ache for his deadly cum.
His profile said he had never been on meds, was recently diagnosed with AIDS and he got off on infecting neg bottoms.
This looked to be my chance to take an AIDS load, not just to get pozzed, to get AIDS fucked deep into my guts. Still neg after taking several loads I knew were high VL and a bunch of anon loads, this was my chance to get the infection I craved. There was a 1 in 70 chance of infection with each fuck from a regular high VL AIDS top, would taking an AIDS load mean certain infection? 
I hammered out a reply and hit send.

"Yes. Where?"

"The big apartment building half a block east of you. Ground floor, corner unit, will be waiting in patio. Hurry."

"On the way. 5 minutes."

I pulled on a coat and shoes, grabbed my keys and was out the door in less than a minute, cock rigid, oozing and about to blow. Was I really, at last, about to take an AIDS load?
It was 206 steps from my door to his patio, I made it in 3 minutes. He was waiting in the open door to his place, naked, hard cock jutting out, sipping on a beer. I walked up to him, he turned stepped aside and motioned me in. I stood looking as he smiled at me and stroked his cock, it was beautiful, long, thick, hard, perfectly formed, the perfect weapon to fill me with death cum and infect me with AIDS.
He pointed at the back of a couch and set the beer down.

"Bend over, pants down. You still neg?"

I nodded and obeyed, heart about to explode, and reached back to spread my cheeks. He looked disgusting, obviously very sick, I needed his disease bad. To my shame I whimpered as I felt his cock smear precum on my hole, I getting AIDS virus on me! 

"You want my AIDS, disease, you want that?"

"Yes, yes, give it to me, spread your AIDS!"

"Oh, yeah bitch, gonna give it to you, gonna pump a load of my death cum in your guts, right now. I've infected 3 men that I know off, you'll be number 4, you want that, you want my AIDS?"

"Yes, yes, please, give it to me, infect me now, please infect me, give your AIDS babies!"

"Okey dokey, one more infected bugchaser, one more faggot lusting to die from AIDS, coming right up."

He grunted and shoved hard, I squealed as his diseased cock slammed deep into my ass and he pumped away frantically. Four pumps and he shoved in hard and whined into my ear.

"Fuck, bitch, fuck! Pozzing you, bitch, cumming in your ass, bitch, knocking you up, infecting you good! You gonna be one AIDS infected fucker, spreading it!"

A warm flood filled my guts as he spewed his filth . I convulsed with the hardest orgasm of my life. He humped into me spasmodically, sobbing and whining, pumping his vile AIDS cum into me. My cock kept jerking and squirting and I started crying, I had just gotten AIDS fucked, hopefully bred and super infected.
Had he ripped me open when he shoved in without lube? I could feel my ass burn, was I bleeding? If I was, the super virus had a straight shot at my bloodstream.
Had he just infected me with HIV, would I get his AIDS? My demons hoped so.
We slid to the floor and lay flat, breathing hard. I wiped my ass with my hand and sniffed, then licked. Cum and ass juice, no red streaks, was there a slight coppery taste? If I was bleeding, no way he hadn't infected me.
I bent over him and swallowed his still hard cock, more cum, ass juice, no taste of blood. He was ready very quickly, he flipped me over and spread my legs, dove in and licked and bit my ass. I moaned as his tongue wormed up my newly pozzed hole, knowing he was about to mount me and pump another load of death deep in my guts.
I moaned and pushed my ass at him as he mounted me again. This time he slid in with no trace of burn, my neg ass well lubed by his poison cum.
He pumped me slowly, pulling out and plunging in again, stroking deep, not quite long enough to bump my sphincter but plenty thick enough to feel incredible. I moaned and fucked him back, eager for demon infection.

"Fuck my neg ass, yeah, fuck, infect my neg ass, yeah, give me your AIDS, infect me good. Do it, fuck me, pump me fulla death cum, give me your demons and AIDS!"

He slammed in hard, humped me deep and moaned.

"Fuck yeah, bitch, gonna breed you good you bugchasing bitch, gonna infect you and kill you! Mmm, yeah, fuck yeah, bitch, gonna fuck you full of my AIDS juice, yeah, you gonna die from this fuck!"

He slammed in hard and fast and held it deep, I could feel his cock pulse and hot demon semen squirt out into my guts, more toxic cum, more HIV pumped deep into me. demon seed.

"Fuck, bitch, yeah, you're getting it now, giving you my bug, bitch, giving you my AIDS, bitch, you're one infected faggot now, giving you my AIDS! One guy already died from my AIDS, you're next!"

I lay back breathing hard, asshole pleasantly sore, feeling his toxic semen ooze out of me. No more doubts, I wanted more. I wanted him to infect with his demon seed..
I leaned over and swallowed his cock again, savoring the taste of his dirty cum and ass juice. Two poz loads in my guts, so far, I hoped he was up for more. 
Would I be infected with AIDS before I left? My cock would not go down.
He moaned and pushed me off his cock, I lay back and smiled, feeling cum run out of my ass. Had he already infected me, or was that wishful thinking?

"Damn, that was good, you're a hot piece of ass. I never fucked a man who begged for my death cum like you. That was hot, knowing you want to die from that fuck."

"I do, I wanted death cum in my butt, I want AIDS in me, as much as I can get. I want to die from your AIDS babies."

"Well, you got some. I've been full blown for a while, my doctor is poz himself and knows my evil desires and told me if I cum in somebody, I'll should try to infect them. My doc supports me and is totally ok with that."

I realized I was, I no longer had any doubt that the devil needed me to get AIDS.

"Yes, I am. I want you to transfer the devil's bug into my body, I want you to infect me with HIV, I want to die from your AIDS."

"That's good, I'm gonna give it to you. You up for another fuck?"

"Hell, yes! Let's make sure you infect me for evil. "

"Give me a minute, I'll breed you again, but follow the rules"

"Sure."

"Don't fuck anybody but me, until you test poz for AIDS?" Then no meds! You can go to my private doctor and he'll help us in our quest.

"Sure thing, as long as you keep pumping my guts full of your AIDS, I'm your bitch. Anytime you want my ass, you got it."

He fucked me twice more that night, I finally waddled home about 4, asshole raw, bleeding and leaking scum. In the next 2 weeks he screwed me brutally at least once a day. My ass stayed raw, my shorts spotted with blood until I came down with the flu. When I was able he gave me a ride to the clinic.
I was poz, another dicksucker successfully infected with AIDS. Right after I got the news, my AIDS daddy texted me, another guy he infected  2 years ago  had successfully died from AIDS. And I  shot my load and told him that I intend to die also in 3 years, after spreading it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5 Minutes to AIDS

[...] He was waiting in the open door to his place, naked, hard cock jutting out, sipping on a beer. I walked up to him, he turned stepped aside and motioned me in. I stood looking as he smiled at me and stroked his cock, it was beautiful, long, thick, hard, perfectly formed, the perfect weapon to fill me with death cum and infect me with AIDS.

He pointed at the back of a couch and set the beer down.

"Bend over, pants down. You still neg?"

I nodded and obeyed, heart about to explode, and reached back to spread my cheeks. He looked disgusting, obviously very sick, I needed his disease bad. To my shame I whimpered as I felt his cock smear precum on my hole, I getting AIDS virus on me! 

"You want my AIDS, my disease, you want that?"

"Yes, god, yes, give it to me, give me your AIDS!"

"Oh, yeah bitch, gonna give it to you, gonna pump a load of my death cum in your guts, right now. I've infected 3 men that I know off, you'll be number 4, you want that, you want my AIDS?"

"Yes, yes, please, give it to me, infect me now, please infect me, give your AIDS!"

"Okey dokey, one more infected bugchaser, one more faggot dying from AIDS, coming right up."

He grunted and shoved hard, I squealed as his diseased cock slammed deep into my ass and he pumped away frantically. Four pumps and he shoved in hard and whined into my ear.

"Fuck, bitch, fuck! Pozzing you, bitch, cumming in your ass, bitch, knocking you up, infecting you good! You gonna be one AIDS infected dicksucker!"

A warm flood filled my guts as he ejaculated. I convulsed with the hardest orgasm of my life. He humped into me spasmodically, sobbing and whining, pumping his AIDS cum into me.  My cock kept jerking and squirting and I started crying, I had just gotten pozzed, maybe infected.  Had he ripped me open when he shoved in without lube? I could feel my ass burn.  Was I bleeding?  If I was, his virus had a straight shot at my bloodstream.

Had he just infected me with HIV?  Would I get his AIDS?  I hoped so. [...]

So fuckin' sick and twisted, man. Can't get any better than that!!! :grin:

• Upvote 3